PDA

View Full Version : Baylor and Mizzou

winout
12/7/2013, 05:12 PM
Let's go Baylor- to shame all those who wanted them out of the league a few years ago.

Let's go Mizzou- to show the SEC that a middle tier XII team can win their league. Seems the SEC announcers don't want Mizzou to win.

Soonerjeepman
12/7/2013, 05:36 PM
def...how dare anyone without sec tradition come in and upset the apple cart....cbs is the sec station...just like nbc is the notre dame

Soonerjeepman
12/7/2013, 05:37 PM
but the bu/ut game is BOORRINNNGG....

yes, Danielson is sucking up the sec...

Soonerjeepman
12/7/2013, 05:42 PM
geeze...danielson or whatever his name is, is so far up the sec's butt...nothing like ranting until they review the call

aurorasooner
12/7/2013, 05:43 PM
Yeah, I can't hardly stand Danielson anymore, and Verne is just senile. I've got Mizzou/Auburn on the big monitor and listening to the audio from the BU/Whorn game.

Soonerjeepman
12/7/2013, 05:45 PM
mizzouri..which I really don't care who wins...but got screwed on the on-sides kick..big time.

SoonerForLife92
12/7/2013, 05:45 PM
Let's go Baylor- to shame all those who wanted them out of the league a few years ago.

Let's go Mizzou- to show the SEC that a middle tier XII team can win their league. Seems the SEC announcers don't want Mizzou to win.

I hope our middle of the road big 12 teams keep embarrassing the SEC. Unfortunately the experts will keep talking about how it makes the sec that much more "deep."

Missouri went 2-6 in conference play last year. Auburn went 0-8.... Any other conference the "experts" would rip them apart saying how weak they are that this could happen. But nooooooo not the almight SEC.... they say oh the conference is just too deep for its own good. What a load of crap.