PDA

View Full Version : The Problem with OSU- a Peeb Perspective

Peeb
12/7/2013, 03:40 PM
Biggest issue: we played a fantastic group of kids with tremendous heart! You guys NEVER quit.

Very happy for Blake Bell.
Very sad for me!

Congrats on a well-earned win.

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/7/2013, 03:45 PM
Biggest issue: we played a fantastic group of kids with tremendous heart! You guys NEVER quit.

Very sad for me!

Speak!

aurorasooner
12/7/2013, 03:50 PM
Biggest issue:
The Problem with OSU Aggies will always aggie it up. It couldn't have turned out any better for us. Their fans at the game were freezing their butts off and miserable the whole game. Our starting QB hurt in the 1st half...We get them all excited and warm and then we snatch it away from them at the end.
And not only that we give them a 2 cent tip at the very end by scoring 6. I mean you couldn't script it any better.

Eielson
12/7/2013, 04:00 PM
This is the best perspective thread thus far.

Therealsouthsider
12/7/2013, 04:01 PM
....no orange Christmas, fantastic! Now I can enjoy shopping this Holiday season

ss

mainline13
12/7/2013, 04:02 PM

Very sad for me!

Congrats to you as well, for having the stones to come here and make this post.

MsProudSooner
12/7/2013, 04:10 PM

Very sad for me!

Thanks, Peeb!

Kudos to all the fans and the bands that showed up and stayed through miserable conditions.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
12/7/2013, 04:16 PM

Very sad for me!

What a studly post! OSU is a dang good team, BTW!

VA Sooner
12/8/2013, 10:31 AM

Very sad for me!

Thanks, Peeb. Bedlam is unpredictable... throw out all the records and analyses prior to the game and let the coaches and kids put it all out there on the field. The Cowboys had a good season nevertheless. Kick butt in the bowl game and make the Big 12 proud.

Widescreen
12/8/2013, 10:38 AM
Thanks, Peeb. Bedlam is unpredictable... throw out all the records and analyses prior to the game and let the coaches and kids put it all out there on the field.
Actually, it is pretty predictable.

olevetonahill
12/8/2013, 11:11 AM
Actually, it is pretty predictable.
http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/yes.gif

Lets see we had to Play em 4 of the Last 6 games in their Shack, Dayum dint we lose one awhile back?

Peeb
12/8/2013, 11:25 AM
http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/yes.gif

Lets see we had to Play em 4 of the Last 6 games in their Shack, Dayum dint we lose one awhile back?

Ha!

Your kids handled both the venue and weather with poise. They definitely earned this one, Vet.

olevetonahill
12/8/2013, 12:10 PM
Ha!

Your kids handled both the venue and weather with poise. They definitely earned this one, Vet.

Yall had a Great season, I just dont think You will EVER be able to Beat the "Magic" with any consistency.

Good Luck in yer bowl

Peeb
12/9/2013, 07:58 PM
Yall had a Great season, I just dont think You will EVER be able to Beat the "Magic" with any consistency.

Good Luck in yer bowlAnd also with you, in your bowl.

Sick and tired of hearing SEC SEC SEC. Let's shut 'em up!

olevetonahill
12/9/2013, 08:10 PM
And also with you, in your bowl.

Sick and tired of hearing SEC SEC SEC. Let's shut 'em up!

Kinda Funny MissYou is gonna come back to the B12 to get their asses kicked LOL

SicEmBaylor
12/9/2013, 08:19 PM
My Poke parents are convinced that there is some deep-seeded psychological problem with OSU football that causes them to lose even when they're having a better season than OU and, ostensibly, have a better team. My Poke cousin even has a theory that many many many moons ago, OU conjured up some sort of ancient Indian curse against Okie State.

Whatever the issue, it's undeniable that OSU will **** the bed against OU. You can bank it.

olevetonahill
12/9/2013, 08:29 PM
My Poke parents are convinced that there is some deep-seeded psychological problem with OSU football that causes them to lose even when they're having a better season than OU and, ostensibly, have a better team. My Poke cousin even has a theory that many many many moons ago, OU conjured up some sort of ancient Indian curse against Okie State.

Whatever the issue, it's undeniable that OSU will **** the bed against OU. You can bank it.

OsEwe was built on an Old Indian burial ground, True story

Widescreen
12/9/2013, 10:03 PM
My Poke cousin even has a theory that many many many moons ago, OU conjured up some sort of ancient Indian curse against Okie State.
Curse didn't work in 2011.

olevetonahill
12/9/2013, 10:39 PM
Curse didn't work in 2011.
It was a down year fer the Injuns!

Eielson
12/9/2013, 11:15 PM
At least OSU seems to be doing better against us than Nebraska was doing against Texas right before they let Texas run them out of town. I was always cheering for Nebraska, but those disasters were starting to get hilarious.