PDA

View Full Version : Winston investigation results revealed Thurs 2pm EST

BoulderSooner79
12/4/2013, 06:31 PM
http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/collegefootball/florida-state-seminoles/story/Winston-investigation-findings-to-be-rev?blockID=969245&feedID=3720

Why wait until tomorrow @2 if they are finished now?

This is the one thing that might get those depressed Bama fans to back away from the ledge.

REDREX
12/4/2013, 10:06 PM
If they were going to arrest him they would not call a press conference

nighttrain12
12/4/2013, 11:08 PM
If the 'baby batter' doesn't fit, you must acquit!

swardboy
12/4/2013, 11:42 PM
Ewwwww.

Mac94
12/5/2013, 09:03 AM
There won't be charges ... and the whole press conference gig and follow up lawyer/Winston press conference is more a PR play to get Winston the Heisman than anything else. The problem is, there is no way of knowing what really happened ... and that's what stinks ... we may see a guy get his name rightly cleared ... or a rapist get off because he's a great athlete at a high profile program. And at this time ... both is equally plausable.

BoulderSooner79
12/5/2013, 11:35 AM
There won't be charges ... and the whole press conference gig and follow up lawyer/Winston press conference is more a PR play to get Winston the Heisman than anything else. The problem is, there is no way of knowing what really happened ... and that's what stinks ... we may see a guy get his name rightly cleared ... or a rapist get off because he's a great athlete at a high profile program. And at this time ... both is equally plausable.

And we won't know if that is a factor either. Low profile cases follow the same pattern (minus the press conference) - it's he-said/she-said if there is no other evidence. There is a victim regardless because even if Winston did nothing wrong and is "cleared", there will be many people that don't believe it.

Mac94
12/5/2013, 11:52 AM
There is a victim regardless because even if Winston did nothing wrong and is "cleared", there will be many people that don't believe it.

Exactly ... he very well may be innocent ... that is entirely plausible ... but he may be guilty and is skating. That's what sucks about these kind of cases ... there is always that nagging question. What if ....

badger
12/5/2013, 12:06 PM
If he is truly guilty, his bad behavior and arrogance about being an untouchable above-the-law god will catch up to him eventually. And, as the OJ case shows, a Heisman won't keep you out of jail or above the law forever.

swardboy
12/5/2013, 01:04 PM
Apparently three toxicology reports have held up the determination of the investigation. They are showing such minute traces of alcohol and/or drug in the victim's blood at the time that the "nonconsensual" aspect can't be proved. We shall see at 1pm cdt.

badger
12/5/2013, 01:16 PM
They are showing such minute traces of alcohol and/or drug in the victim's blood at the time that the "nonconsensual" aspect can't be proved

Obviously there can be other ways besides drugs and alcohol that can make sex "nonconsensual." But to prove it?

Perhaps bruising, scratches or other signs of fighting back? 1 p.m. looms...

Mjcpr
12/5/2013, 01:43 PM
Won't be charged, per ESPN.

Widescreen
12/5/2013, 01:45 PM
Did they go ahead and give him the Heisman at the same time?

fadada1
12/5/2013, 01:51 PM

They'll be giving Bama and ND a co-championship at the press conference.

Mjcpr
12/5/2013, 01:53 PM

They're just giving it to the SEC this year.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/5/2013, 02:07 PM
Won't be charged, per ESPN.How much money changed hands, and let's see the details!

fadada1
12/5/2013, 02:15 PM
Watching the conference... Reporters have to be some of the dumbest humans on the planet.

KantoSooner
12/5/2013, 02:40 PM
It's a tough fact of life, but, if you're going to bring rape charges, waffling back and forth over whether your are going to cooperate with the police is not the path to a successful charge and conviction.

EatLeadCommie
12/5/2013, 03:45 PM
Just read all the pertinent docs...No way he should've been charged. When you first read the write-up, it sounds like a roofie kind of deal, but her blood came back clean. She got drunk and laid is what it boils down to, and he probably spooged on her in a way that ticked her off. That and his friends were all looking in and giving them grief.

BoulderSooner79
12/5/2013, 03:47 PM
Is "spooged" a word? Can you conjugate it? Oh, wait...

8timechamps
12/5/2013, 05:14 PM
Just read all the pertinent docs...No way he should've been charged. When you first read the write-up, it sounds like a roofie kind of deal, but her blood came back clean. She got drunk and laid is what it boils down to, and he probably spooged on her in a way that ticked her off. That and his friends were all looking in and giving them grief.

Agreed. Not sure how this case was ever re-opened, but it gave the TPD a chance to track down the "other" DNA (ex boyfriend).

I decided to wait until the facts were in before making up my mind, and it appears this entire case was driven by timing. Always thought that was an "odd" coincidence.

12/5/2013, 05:29 PM
Agreed. Not sure how this case was ever re-opened, but it gave the TPD a chance to track down the "other" DNA (ex boyfriend).

I decided to wait until the facts were in before making up my mind, and it appears this entire case was driven by timing. Always thought that was an "odd" coincidence.who was behind it? the woman, her lawyers, Bama, the SEC SEC SEC,???

8timechamps
12/5/2013, 05:31 PM
who was behind it? the woman, her lawyers, Bama, the SEC SEC SEC,???

YES!

BoulderSooner79
12/5/2013, 06:07 PM
who was behind it? the woman, her lawyers, Bama, the SEC SEC SEC,???

Speaking of Bama, I guess the distraught Bama fans have to crawl back on the ledge now and pray for a (Duke) miracle.

Or they could act like say, Kentucky fans and chant SEC! SEC! SEC! and cheer for (kissing) cousins that beat them. In this case, Auburn. hahaha.

PS: I'm really starting to worry that Sabanball stroked out or something.

12/5/2013, 07:36 PM
I can't think of a single Bama-type poster:lemo: to come around here since that field goal attempt was run back for a game winning touchdown.

nighttrain12
12/6/2013, 12:33 AM
Turns out in the official report that not only was there Winston's 'baby batter' but also her own boyfriends 'baby batter' (oh sorry, 'population pudding') in/on her though they didn't mention which of her 3 'cavity holes' that was in/on.

EatLeadCommie
12/6/2013, 02:19 AM
Turns out in the official report that not only was there Winston's 'baby batter' but also her own boyfriends 'baby batter' (oh sorry, 'population pudding') in/on her though they didn't mention which of her 3 'cavity holes' that was in/on.

One of the reports says the anal swab rendered Winston's, but there's another one that says no DNA other than the accuser's was found there.

soonerhubs
12/6/2013, 07:56 AM
I can't think of a single Bama-type poster:lemo: to come around here since that field goal attempt was run back for a game winning touchdown.

They're probably working it out with mods to change their handles to the following: SEC-ball, One-loss=No - loss, or Pinkel4Eva!