PDA

View Full Version : Fast and Furious Paul Walker dead

stoopified
11/30/2013, 11:18 PM
Ironically he died in a car accident. He apparently was on his way back from a chatity function,riding as a passenger in the car.Both he and a second unamed person were killed. RIP bro

sooneron
12/2/2013, 03:04 PM
Looked like they were hauling ***. That's too bad, he was limited on talent, but likable.
Holy chit!-
http://www.thewrap.com//images/2013/11/paul-walker-crash-police.jpg

Pricetag
12/2/2013, 03:22 PM
He was one of the greatest acting talents of all time, if you go by my Facebook news feed.

sooneron
12/2/2013, 03:23 PM
One thing must be mentioned, a Carrera GT is gone, just... gone...

nighttrain12
12/2/2013, 09:44 PM
w/Jessica Alba!

http://youtu.be/k9jHla_eRwU

8timechamps
12/2/2013, 11:06 PM
Sad news about this guy, no doubt. However, was anyone else as surprised as I was to learn there was a Fast & Furious 7 in production?! I honestly didn't realize they had made 4, 5 or 6. I guess there are just some horses that can't be beaten enough.

Wishboned
12/3/2013, 12:53 AM
Sad news about this guy, no doubt. However, was anyone else as surprised as I was to learn there was a Fast & Furious 7 in production?! I honestly didn't realize they had made 4, 5 or 6. I guess there are just some horses that can't be beaten enough.

I actually enjoyed the last three. They're great popcorn flicks. Good action. Good stunts. The story doesn't get in the way.

C&CDean
12/3/2013, 09:20 AM
Am I the only one who didn't know there was a Fast and Furious beyond the first movie? And I never saw that one. Oh well, RIP.

stoops the eternal pimp
12/3/2013, 09:24 AM
The only parts I've see of any of them were the trailers when I was at the theater to watch something else..

stoops the eternal pimp
12/3/2013, 09:24 AM
I thought Fast and Furious was a detailed account of Dean's sex life with Johnny Mack.

C&CDean
12/3/2013, 09:35 AM
Ah, Johnny Mack. I miss that boy...like an STD.

olevetonahill
12/3/2013, 09:51 AM

Hell I dint know they had made a 1,2,3.

olevetonahill
12/3/2013, 09:53 AM
Am I the only one who didn't know there was a Fast and Furious beyond the first movie? And I never saw that one. Oh well, RIP.

Nope, Like U i never saw the First, and when everone was Blowing FB up over the dude Croaking I had to Google the Name to see who he was.
But Yea its sad when some dies this time of year, but its gonna happen.

Breadburner
12/3/2013, 11:19 AM
Fist of Fury was much better.....!!

ouleaf
12/3/2013, 12:06 PM
The films keep making money at the box office both domestic and international so they keep churning them out. The rest of the films in the series haven't really been about street racing like the first film. I think the Rock has been in the last few films and I think they are adding Jason Statham now. All that is left is to bring in Stallone and the rest of his Expendables buddies peoples head would explode.

Sad to hear the news see the pictures of the crash. Horrible way for anyone to go out.

badger
12/3/2013, 01:12 PM
Yeah, I don't know how it happened, but Fast and Furious got revived by wrestler-turned-actor Dwayne Johnson. Like someone said, they're great popcorn flicks. The movie leads up to a big car chase at the end with really fast cars for some odd reason with even more fast cars. I don't remember most of the plot.

8timechamps
12/3/2013, 08:30 PM
Well, I've seen the first one. Not a terrible movie actually, and has some cool car chases/races. I knew they had made 2 & 3 because my teenage boys told me. There must have been some money being made if they stretched the thing out to a seventh movie. Who knew?

CowboyMRW
12/3/2013, 09:02 PM
Well, I've seen the first one. Not a terrible movie actually, and has some cool car chases/races. I knew they had made 2 & 3 because my teenage boys told me. There must have been some money being made if they stretched the thing out to a seventh movie. Who knew?

I love all of them, and there is a nice plot that stretches especially when Michelle Rodriguez comes back from the dead. O'Connor was either fixing to have a baby in the movie or had one, can't remember.

I don't think there is any way that they replace him, as he was very good in this role.

nighttrain12
12/3/2013, 11:14 PM
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_t848jtfu

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_t848jtfu

jkjsooner
12/4/2013, 09:31 AM
I get bored with car chases in about 30 seconds. Hated all the '70s movies with car chases. Just gets repetitive and I start wondering when is the damn thing doing to end.

Needless to say, I haven't seen any of these movies.

8timechamps
12/4/2013, 06:29 PM
I get bored with car chases in about 30 seconds. Hated all the '70s movies with car chases. Just gets repetitive and I start wondering when is the damn thing doing to end.

Needless to say, I haven't seen any of these movies.

Why do you hate America?

nighttrain12
12/12/2013, 10:58 AM
Stolen from another message board:

I heard that Paul Walker had major dandruff. After he crashed, they found his head & shoulders in the glove compartment of the car.

diverdog
12/12/2013, 01:35 PM
Hell I dint know they had made a 1,2,3.

I heard the total ticket sales for all the F&F franchise is $2 billion! To put that inperspective James Bond films have sales just north of $5 billion.