PDA

View Full Version : earning it

Position Limit
11/30/2013, 07:36 PM
Auburn just earned that win proper. Heupel take notice..this is how you run a hurry up offense. Run it like this or go home. Players, this is what it looks like when you earn it. And for the love of god can the big 12 schools build some real football stadiums!!! Once again the sec shows the world how god intended the game to be played. This truth will be a bitter pill for most here to swallow.

yermom
11/30/2013, 08:14 PM
our offense with Knight could very easily look like that

Soonerfossil
11/30/2013, 08:24 PM
Auburn just earned that win proper. Heupel take notice..this is how you run a hurry up offense. Run it like this or go home. Players, this is what it looks like when you earn it. And for the love of god can the big 12 schools build some real football stadiums!!! Once again the sec shows the world how god intended the game to be played. This truth will be a bitter pill for most here to swallow.

I'm sure the Big 12 schools will begin tomorrow rebuilding all the stadium's to look like the SEC's. Actually, I'm being a smart ***. I can't, for the life of me, figure out what the purpose of this whole thread is supposed to be. Oh, and by the way, 'God' should always start with 'G' unless you're just talking about some generic god. Heh. Being a smart *** again. For some reason I just feel feisty this evening.

ObiKaTony
11/30/2013, 08:29 PM

Perhaps A&M/Mizzou can show us how old big 12 schools adopted the way football should be played...

Seriously? Ive been to several sec games, been to Fsu games, obviously been to several OU games, every place should be different. This thread is pointless

Position Limit
11/30/2013, 08:36 PM
I'm sure the Big 12 schools will begin tomorrow rebuilding all the stadium's to look like the SEC's. Actually, I'm being a smart ***. I can't, for the life of me, figure out what the purpose of this whole thread is supposed to be. Oh, and by the way, 'God' should always start with 'G' unless you're just talking about some generic god. Heh. Being a smart *** again. For some reason I just feel feisty this evening.

Bitter pill to swallow. Big 12 don't need to build new ones. Nothing to house anyway. Ou had its chance to cruise out if this cesspool but hitched up with texas instead. Anyway the future looks bright.

Position Limit
11/30/2013, 08:41 PM

I can see this happening but 2 games does not make a trend. Heuple still has a hugh learning curve ahead of him. Similar offense with a real coordinater would be the trick. Thank god we have mike stoops back. I have tons more faith in the future of this defense. I do like the the running on offense though. We will see.

SoonerInFortSmith
11/30/2013, 11:32 PM
I can't, for the life of me, figure out what the purpose of this whole thread is supposed to be.

Just a bit of leisurely weekend trolling.

BoulderSooner79
11/30/2013, 11:47 PM

Oh, and by the way, 'God' should always start with 'G' unless you're just talking about some generic god.

I show even more respect and use the more formal "Mr. Damnit"

SouthFortySooner
12/1/2013, 10:07 AM
I often ponder which helps the team win more. The stadium or the cheerleaders/ funny guys with paddles.

picasso
12/1/2013, 11:43 AM
So true. Look at the lack of last minute drives we had last season.

soonerhubs
12/1/2013, 12:14 PM
All big 12 teams should just shut down. I mean, nothing will ever ever ever top the SEC SEC SEC. The NFL should take notice!

Am I leaving any other mindless hyperbole out? I just wanted to cap off OP's "deep and critical" analysis.

When Saban first came to Alabama, he was humiliated by Utah. ****ing Utah, a pac 12 bottom-feeder!

Seasons fluctuate. Team strengths fluctuate, and yet some of you speak as if Alabama has gone undefeated for a decade. Apparently, Auburn only loses to Alabama, in this reality of yours, as well.

Chill out, and quit being so damn jealous of the new toys your neighbor buys (gus Malzahn), when your classic car is doing just fine.

We aren't the SEC, and I couldn't be happier to steer clear of such a large group of watered down fans, with the proxy celebrations when their hated rival wins.

I'll never understand the thumping of an OU fan's chest if Texas beats a team out of conference. It would be pathetic, at best! Yet that's the ****ed up mind set of a typical toolbag SEC lemming. Be happy to evade such a low level way of thinking.

PalmBeachSooner
12/1/2013, 03:40 PM

I was thinking the same thing watching the Iron Bowl and then SC spanking Clemson. Generally speaking, the SEC has better everything.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
12/1/2013, 04:03 PM
I was thinking the same thing watching the Iron Bowl and then SC spanking Clemson. Generally speaking, the SEC has better everything.

Maybe you could change your user name to PalmBeachSEC then?

SoonerorLater
12/1/2013, 04:05 PM
And it just isn't Alabama or Auburn. I'm pretty sure Kentucky, TN, Vanderbilt, Fl. or Miss St could beat any team in the Big 12 because the SEC is really tough top to bottom. The only reason any of these teams even lost a game is because everybody else in the conference is so strong.

picasso
12/1/2013, 04:08 PM
Cathederals I tells ya. Does our stadium even have an upper deck?

Turd_Ferguson
12/1/2013, 04:09 PM
We should be the first on the block to get a dome...

olevetonahill
12/1/2013, 04:16 PM
I can see this happening but 2 games does not make a trend. Heuple still has a hugh learning curve ahead of him. Similar offense with a real coordinater would be the trick. Thank god we have mike stoops back. I have tons more faith in the future of this defense. I do like the the running on offense though. We will see.

Why dont you go and crawl into Sabans Jock, Seems yer a Fan of SEC and dont think much of OU or the B12.

olevetonahill
12/1/2013, 04:18 PM
We should be the first on the block to get a dome...

Why? To put all of our "Domeasses" in it?

SoonerorLater
12/1/2013, 04:41 PM

Looks like your right. Apparently they certainly build the stadiums big enough to support the fan base.
Looks like no problem getting a good seat.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.mrsec.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/kentucky-vandy-halftime-crowd.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.mrsec.com/tags/commonwealth-stadium/&h=612&w=816&sz=103&tbnid=xkmEff0MVgfoPM:&tbnh=91&tbnw=121&zoom=1&usg=__nODM-lIkY3LElu0SK7Fovq96TYQ=&docid=UDKcUyrXYgqFvM&sa=X&ei=yKubUtK3L8r2oAS--oD4BQ&ved=0CC0Q9QEwAQ

yermom
12/1/2013, 05:25 PM
the SEC is so good, just look how much better Mizzou and aTm got just by joining!

olevetonahill
12/1/2013, 06:03 PM
the SEC is so good, just look how much better Mizzou and aTm got just by joining!

No Shat. It amazing as hell.

soonerhubs
12/1/2013, 08:08 PM
Be ex eye eye! BXII! BE EX EYE EYE!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/1/2013, 08:45 PM
All big 12 teams should just shut down. I mean, nothing will ever ever ever top the SEC SEC SEC. The NFL should take notice!...

...I'll never understand the thumping of an OU fan's chest if Texas beats a team out of conference. It would be pathetic, at best! Yet that's the ****ed up mind set of a typical toolbag SEC lemming. Be happy to evade such a low level way of thinking.WGAS when a non-Sooner team wins or loses anything, unless they are threatening our 47 game win streak, or threatening to win 3 NC's in a row? Just about all other non-Sooner wins and losses are meaningless.

PLaw
12/2/2013, 07:03 AM

Doubtful with Huep behind the wheel.

Bummer

Bourbon St Sooner
12/2/2013, 10:04 AM

God intended teams to miss 4 field goals?

Have you been betting against the bull market? You seem a little bitter.

badger
12/2/2013, 10:16 AM
Perhaps A&M/Mizzou can show us how old big 12 schools adopted the way football should be played...

Seriously? Ive been to several sec games, been to Fsu games, obviously been to several OU games, every place should be different. This thread is pointless

I agree. I don't want cookie cutter stadiums. Nebrasky's retained their old look while expanding, for example.

Also, have you all seen the attendance as some programs this year? If KU build a shiny new stadium with added capacity, it would mean more empty seats witnessing yet another KU football loss (unless they play WVU, lol)

C&CDean
12/2/2013, 10:27 AM

Bummer

Sometimes I wish people like you would just go ahead and become aggies. You do a great job of acting like one.

SoonerForLife92
12/2/2013, 01:15 PM
And it just isn't Alabama or Auburn. I'm pretty sure Kentucky, TN, Vanderbilt, Fl. or Miss St could beat any team in the Big 12 because the SEC is really tough top to bottom. The only reason any of these teams even lost a game is because everybody else in the conference is so strong.

Oh yeah because all those teams have SUCH prestigious out of conference wins... Just because the top of the coference is the best does not mean the bottom is. The postseason is not the only measure of how good a conference and its teams are.

olevetonahill
12/2/2013, 01:29 PM
Sarcasm is LOST on some of Yall.

SoonerForLife92
12/2/2013, 07:13 PM
Sarcasm is LOST on some of Yall.

Yeah well considering there are plenty of idiotic sec fans, and college football fans in general, that would actually agree with what he said, it blurs the line between sarcasm and being a dumbass.

BoulderSooner79
12/2/2013, 08:01 PM
Yeah well considering there are plenty of idiotic sec fans, and college football fans in general, that would actually agree with what he said, it blurs the line between sarcasm and being a dumbass.

It was sarcasm - no blurry lines there.

SoonerForLife92
12/2/2013, 09:25 PM
It was sarcasm - no blurry lines there.

There are people who get on college football forums and actually spew that kind of **** who are completely serious. I do not know him. I didn't know he was being sarcastic. I have heard plenty SEC fans talk about how Tennessee and Arkansas and Vandy and all the crap SEC teams could beat ANY big 12 team. So my apologies for jumping to defend our conference...

soonerhubs
1/4/2014, 10:44 AM
Heupel took notice. I'm not sure if it was football the way God intended it, but it was football that beat Alabama.

SoonerMarkVA
1/4/2014, 11:28 AM
Has Position Limit been baned? Because if he has any integrity at all, he should be here as fast to give props as he is to denigrate Heup. Seems like a lukewarm "well, I guess he did OK" is in order for the first 40-plus point hit on 'Bama in a bowl since the 60s.

ObiKaTony
1/4/2014, 11:40 AM
Has Position Limit been baned? Because if he has any integrity at all, he should be here as fast to give props as he is to denigrate Heup. Seems like a lukewarm "well, I guess he did OK" is in order for the first 40-plus point hit on 'Bama in a bowl since the 60s.

Heuple called some good and bad games this year, no one should deny this. Heuple found himself a qb that makes him and the team into a national title contender next year...

picasso
1/4/2014, 12:23 PM
Some of you guys need to come back and eat a big turd sandwich.

AzianSooner
1/4/2014, 01:14 PM
They also took advantage of the TightEnd for first down short yardage. Two tightend caught balls for 2 first down in the game.

Tiptonsooner
1/4/2014, 02:28 PM
Some of you guys need to come back and eat a big turd sandwich.

if we play for crystal next year, make mine with mustard....

PLaw
1/4/2014, 06:04 PM

Bummer

Wow, after the SB, I can see the light.

Keep working, Trevy, keep working.

Boomer