PDA

View Full Version : OK...Bigfoot sightings or stories

OUmillenium
11/28/2013, 12:03 AM
My mother-in-law saw one drinking from a creek in western OK. I've never seen one. Ridiculous amounts of reports all over the country for about 100 years now. Many from experienced hunters who were scared out of their wits.

Your turn...

olevetonahill
11/28/2013, 12:43 AM
My mother-in-law saw one drinking from a creek in western OK. I've never seen one. Ridiculous amounts of reports all over the country for about 100 years now. Many from experienced hunters who were scared out of their wits.

Your turn...
Why was yer Mother in Law drinking from a creek?

rock on sooner
11/28/2013, 11:16 AM
Why was yer Mother in Law drinking from a creek?

Dayum gud question!

Turd_Ferguson
11/28/2013, 12:09 PM
I saw one dropping a deuce near deer camp...

mojorisen2014
11/28/2013, 12:31 PM
Not real

Turd_Ferguson
11/28/2013, 12:38 PM
Not real

Prove it.

SoonerInFortSmith
11/28/2013, 12:40 PM
I have heard some really strange vocalizations out in the woods that I can't explain. Also had rocks thrown at me when fishing out in bfe Arkansas. I don't have a definitive explanation for either one but I tend to believe.

olevetonahill
11/28/2013, 01:17 PM
I have heard some really strange vocalizations out in the woods that I can't explain. Also had rocks thrown at me when fishing out in bfe Arkansas. I don't have a definitive explanation for either one but I tend to believe.

Was you drankin from that Same stream?

rock on sooner
11/28/2013, 01:20 PM
Prolly twins...western OK and Arkie...and both around water...

olevetonahill
11/28/2013, 01:22 PM
Prolly twins...western OK and Arkie...and both around water...

Hell its gettin to where I cant even go walking in the woods anymore, Folk wantin to tease me and Take my Pic .

rock on sooner
11/28/2013, 01:45 PM
Hell its gettin to where I cant even go walking in the woods anymore, Folk wantin to tease me and Take my Pic .

Welp, just post more of your signs! If they think Bigfoot is armed, they'll
prolly use long lenses and won't rattle the bushes...:triumphant:

SoonerInFortSmith
11/28/2013, 05:33 PM

Was you drankin from that Same stream?

Frog Bayou and the Mulberry River, respectively.

mojorisen2014
11/29/2013, 04:08 AM
Not real

Prove it.don't have too, history has already done so. We can find dinosaur bones from a million years ago and no one can find a Bigfoot bone?

Soonerjeepman
11/29/2013, 08:47 AM

did you hear banjo's?

Soonerjeepman
11/29/2013, 08:49 AM

well, if ya'd put your damn clothes on before ya go walkin they might figure it out~

SoonerInFortSmith
11/29/2013, 09:20 AM

did you hear banjo's?

I have been in a few places in Arkansas where I fully expected the banjo music. I have seen gas stations with wood floors and no electricity. I have seen tons of shoeless toothless people (at Walmart). If Bigfoot does live hear he is not the least civilized primate in the state.

olevetonahill
11/29/2013, 09:42 AM
don't have too, history has already done so. We can find dinosaur bones from a million years ago and no one can find a Bigfoot bone?

Heh. But see, These wild assed Bigfoots are smart , they carry their dead way , way,way back in the wilderness and Hide the Bodies till nuthing 's left but bone then they Pound the bones to dust with rocks and scatter the dust, That way no one can ever find em. makes sense to me.

SoonerInFortSmith
11/29/2013, 02:08 PM
don't have too, history has already done so. We can find dinosaur bones from a million years ago and no one can find a Bigfoot bone?

Heh. But see, These wild assed Bigfoots are smart , they carry their dead way , way,way back in the wilderness and Hide the Bodies till nuthing 's left but bone then they Pound the bones to dust with rocks and scatter the dust, That way no one can ever find em. makes sense to me.

Don't forget they's magical too!

olevetonahill
11/29/2013, 03:38 PM
Don't forget they's magical too!

Heh.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/29/2013, 05:09 PM
I had a nightmare that Bigfoot hacked my computer and accepted all my LinkedIn invitations.

swardboy
12/6/2013, 11:44 AM

HEY...go run around your local forest and try to find a human bone!

olevetonahill
12/6/2013, 01:00 PM
HEY...go run around your local forest and try to find a human bone!

Hunters Find em every year!

swardboy
12/6/2013, 01:29 PM
Lawd, they's so much smarter than us.

Jacie
12/6/2013, 02:01 PM
The other day in my backyard there was this large, circular thing hovering a few feet off the ground and standing next to it was this short, spindly-looking fella, had a big head and almond-shaped eyes, and he was talking to a bigfoot, showing off this Polaroid he had taken of the Loch Ness Monster . . .