PDA

View Full Version : osu to upset Baylor

Mazeppa
11/22/2013, 09:30 PM
So says this guy from cbs, he also picked us to upset Baylor, so......

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24265829/upset-alerts-week-13-cowboys-to-end-baylors-dream-season

birddog
11/22/2013, 09:52 PM
Ub 38 ewes 34

FaninAma
11/22/2013, 10:14 PM
It will be a huge let down for the Baylor program if they lose their only tough road game of the season.

SicEmBaylor
11/22/2013, 10:27 PM
I'm not at all confident especially since it'll be cold. That damned frozen tundra known as Stillwater is colder than **** when the wind is blowing and there's moisture in the air...

Waco isn't like that at all, and we're a "hot weather" conditioned team. Plus, we have an assload of injuries. I still don't know if Hager will even play.

I won't make a score prediction, but I put our chances of winning at 45%.

OkieThunderLion
11/22/2013, 10:58 PM
I won't make a score prediction, but I put our chances of winning at 45%.

As a 10 point fav? That would be a crusher.

OSU is not very good. Same level as Texas, OU. I'd think the only reason this game stays close is because of all of Baylor's injuries.

Okie35
11/23/2013, 08:54 AM
As a 10 point fav? That would be a crusher.

OSU is not very good. Same level as Texas, OU. I'd think the only reason this game stays close is because of all of Baylor's injuries.

I don't like OSU obviously but their offense is better from a passing standpoint which is Baylor's weakness. I think OSU wins barely but if Baylor wins they'll finish undefeated. They'll destroy Fresno State in the Fiesta Bowl.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/23/2013, 10:24 AM
I don't like OSU obviously but their offense is better from a passing standpoint which is Baylor's weakness. I think OSU wins barely but if Baylor wins they'll finish undefeated. They'll destroy Fresno State in the Fiesta Bowl.Oh jeez, LosuR AND the cows in a tie with...Baylor for the Big 12. Bud Wilkinson would roll over in his grave.

BoulderSooner79
11/23/2013, 10:35 AM
I wouldn't even consider it an upset if OSU wins - looks more like a toss-up to me.

Peeb
11/23/2013, 11:32 AM
I'm not at all confident especially since it'll be cold. That damned frozen tundra known as Stillwater is colder than **** when the wind is blowing and there's moisture in the air...

Waco isn't like that at all, and we're a "hot weather" conditioned team. Plus, we have an assload of injuries. I still don't know if Hager will even play.

I won't make a score prediction, but I put our chances of winning at 45%.If you don't choke- you win. I'll be there in Stillwater freezing and screaming for the upset.

BTW, as to the comment from the other guy that most of the B12 is not very good this year- I can't agree. To me BU looks excellent, and OU-OSU-UT are each pretty good (excellent at times- mediocre at times- overall: pretty darned good).

Trust me, anybody that beats the Sooners this year will earn it, and it will be a 'signature' win for them. They are not playing to their accustomed elite status, but they are well better than "not very good".

Only point being: Sooners are right to expect better, but appreciate what you have right now.