PDA

View Full Version : Come on . THINK about it. Aint this shat all the same?

olevetonahill
11/21/2013, 12:15 AM
Boren=Sweep out the OLD
Obammy =Hope and Change.

I dont really care,But its been 40 years since the Broom Yet this shat is STILL THE F*CKIN SAME
The SAME Idiots still Fall for the Same stupid shat.

Vote ALL of em OUT THIS ELECTION
then we can Hope for some Change and Sweep the Old Guard OUT.:panda:

SCOUT
11/21/2013, 12:19 AM
Obama has turned into "Change and Hope"

olevetonahill
11/21/2013, 01:02 AM
Obama has turned into "Change and Hope"

Aint NO Hope that Boy will CHANGE!

KantoSooner
11/21/2013, 10:01 AM
Kind of a realted thought I've been noodling around of late: Why is 'Change' good? All the time, we're bombarded with this, 'Fight for change' thing. Young people are exhorted to 'Change the world'. Why? There's lots that's just fine with the world as it it. Leave those things the eff alone.

I place cornbread with bacon bits, jalapeno slices and grated cheddar in that category. Not a bit of that needs any 'change'.

TAFBSooner
11/21/2013, 12:34 PM
Kind of a realted thought I've been noodling around of late: Why is 'Change' good? All the time, we're bombarded with this, 'Fight for change' thing. Young people are exhorted to 'Change the world'. Why? There's lots that's just fine with the world as it it. Leave those things the eff alone.

I place cornbread with bacon bits, jalapeno slices and grated cheddar in that category. Not a bit of that needs any 'change'.

Baylor and oswho playing for the league championship - that needs to change BACK to the way it was before.

rock on sooner
11/21/2013, 09:03 PM
Boren=Sweep out the OLD
Obammy =Hope and Change.

I dont really care,But its been 40 years since the Broom Yet this shat is STILL THE F*CKIN SAME
The SAME Idiots still Fall for the Same stupid shat.

Vote ALL of em OUT THIS ELECTION
then we can Hope for some Change and Sweep the Old Guard OUT.:panda:

Vet, I'd let em pull my eyeteeth if the entire Congress (all 535 of em) could
stand for an up er down this time! Only issue is who would come along to replace
them...needs to be some sort of public vetting..who TF and WTF is there to replace
the fockers? Er, is this too logical? Jus askin...

olevetonahill
11/21/2013, 11:51 PM
Vet, I'd let em pull my eyeteeth if the entire Congress (all 535 of em) could
stand for an up er down this time! Only issue is who would come along to replace
them...needs to be some sort of public vetting..who TF and WTF is there to replace
the fockers? Er, is this too logical? Jus askin...

1st thing we need to do its get the Dayum Lobbyist's out of DC and out state capitals
that would bring the Number of bills written and introduced almost to a complete stop.
Then Start with gettin idiots out of Office!

http://olbroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/delete-Congress.jpg