PDA

View Full Version : Gundy says SI Articles helped recruiting

Sooner Sig Ep
11/20/2013, 12:04 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24249503/mike-gundy-says-si-series-helped-oklahoma-st-recruiting

SanDiegoSoonerGal
11/20/2013, 12:13 AM
I admit I didn't read the article, but just going by the headline: of course it did.

I am assuming, of course, that most sheep humpers would prefer women. But then I may be assuming too much.

picasso
11/20/2013, 12:23 AM
Tutors do your work. Money. Wimmens?
Hells yeah.

SoonerMarkVA
11/20/2013, 01:03 AM
Tutors do your work. Money. Wimmens?
Hells yeah.

There it is. The amped up version of Eschbach choosing OU because it rated as one of the best party schools at the time.

cleller
11/20/2013, 09:21 AM
I admit I didn't read the article, but just going by the headline: of course it did.

I am assuming, of course, that most sheep humpers would prefer women. But then I may be assuming too much.

This is the heart of the matter. For all history, OSU has been associated with animal copulation and bad country music. Now, a new generation of young men have been alerted to the possibility of payola and easy access to female private parts. Should really play to the Dez Bryant types that OSU recruits.

CowboyMRW
11/20/2013, 10:11 AM
This is the heart of the matter. For all history, OSU has been associated with animal copulation and bad country music. Now, a new generation of young men have been alerted to the possibility of payola and easy access to female private parts. Should really play to the Dez Bryant types that OSU recruits.

Please give us more Dez Bryants.

Jacie
11/20/2013, 02:45 PM
Should really play to the Dez Bryant types that OSU recruits.

Or for those who remember him, Hart Lee Dyke types . . .

picasso
11/20/2013, 03:15 PM
Please give us more Dez Bryants.

You'll get them because OU and Texas will pass.

KantoSooner
11/20/2013, 03:18 PM

Unless it's on broadcast teevee on the air, we need not worry. Literacy has never been a particular hallmark of OSU football.