PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman arrested again

diverdog
11/19/2013, 07:05 AM
For threatening his GF with a gun. This guy has issues and now I wonder given his streak of three arrest if it wasn't Martin who acted in self defense.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/18/zimmerman-trayvon-arrested/3628591/

lexsooner
11/19/2013, 08:15 AM
He's a bad guy and needs to be locked up and placed in the general population of a Florida state prison.

okie52
11/19/2013, 09:07 AM
Zimmerman is doing his best to make sure even his supporters/believers question his innocence.

KantoSooner
11/19/2013, 09:52 AM
But, but, but....Georgie is a red blooded defender of truth, light and the American Way.

olevetonahill
11/19/2013, 11:00 AM
For threatening his GF with a gun. This guy has issues and now I wonder given his streak of three arrest if it wasn't Martin who acted in self defense.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/18/zimmerman-trayvon-arrested/3628591/

What 3 arrests'
Granted the dudes Life is spiraling out of control.He needs to get a Grip, Before He has to stay locked up Hard time somewhere and gets a Shiv.

C&CDean
11/19/2013, 02:22 PM
He's a bad guy and needs to be locked up and placed in the general population of a Florida state prison.

No, OJ is/was a bad guy. Zimmerman is a dumbass. Huge difference.

lexsooner
11/19/2013, 03:20 PM
No, OJ is/was a bad guy. Zimmerman is a dumbass. Huge difference.

OJ is a really, really bad guy and huge dumbass. Zimmerman is a bad guy and a dumbass. And he should be placed in g.p. at a Florida state prison. OK, let's be fair and make it a lower security joint.

C&CDean
11/19/2013, 04:52 PM
OJ is a really, really bad guy and huge dumbass. Zimmerman is a bad guy and a dumbass. And he should be placed in g.p. at a Florida state prison. OK, let's be fair and make it a lower security joint.

Timeout. What has he been convicted of to be placed in gp in a prison anywhere? I'd be with you if he was convicted of murder, but he wasn't. You think he should be sent somewhere where he'll surely get an anal plunging and then a shank in his ribs? Uh, no?

IMHO, his offing of the punkassed Trayvon "Obama's son" Martin was completely justified - and I guess the folks on the jury felt the same way. Right now he's under a microscope and he's being a ****ing moron. That's not a crime, but he's not helping himself any. He needs to quietly go crawl up under a rock - or he's gonna end up like Rodney King (who did deserve to spend time in gp). Dead.

KantoSooner
11/19/2013, 05:20 PM
As I recall, the jury acquitted him. The prosecution did not make the case beyond a reasonable doubt. He's free of that jeopardy forever. In the court of public opinion, however, it is proving unsettling that he seems to overreact to minor situations and inject firearms into the mix without anything approaching proper appreciation for the damage they can do.
Makes one perhaps rethink some assumptions made in the interest of 'fairness' at his trial, no?

lexsooner
11/19/2013, 09:26 PM
Timeout. What has he been convicted of to be placed in gp in a prison anywhere? I'd be with you if he was convicted of murder, but he wasn't. You think he should be sent somewhere where he'll surely get an anal plunging and then a shank in his ribs? Uh, no?

IMHO, his offing of the punkassed Trayvon "Obama's son" Martin was completely justified - and I guess the folks on the jury felt the same way. Right now he's under a microscope and he's being a ****ing moron. That's not a crime, but he's not helping himself any. He needs to quietly go crawl up under a rock - or he's gonna end up like Rodney King (who did deserve to spend time in gp). Dead.

I wasn't being serious. Of course he has not been convicted - yet. He may end up with a felony assault conviction, but it is highly unlikely he does any time in prison. Even if he did, he would have to be in protective custody. I do truly have a low opinion of the man. He is someone who is out of balance and obviously gets his courage from packing heat. And when he is upset with his woman, he has no problem whipping it out (his gun, I mean) and threatening his woman with it (and choking the woman if you believe the gf). While it won't happen, the prison scenerio would be justice in its purest form - where's your gun now, huh, George?

Turd_Ferguson
11/19/2013, 09:34 PM
I wasn't being serious. Of course he has not been convicted - yet. He may end up with a felony assault conviction, but it is highly unlikely he does any time in prison. Even if he did, he would have to be in protective custody. I do truly have a low opinion of the man. He is someone who is out of balance and obviously gets his courage from packing heat. And when he is upset with his woman, he has no problem whipping it out (his gun, I mean) and threatening his woman with it (and choking the woman if you believe the gf). While it won't happen, the prison scenerio would be justice in its purest form - where's your gun now, huh, George?

Justice for what?

KantoSooner
11/20/2013, 09:22 AM
I am thinking justice for being a girly man who seems to love to wave guns around but maybe is not quite so assertive if he isn't the only armed person in the discussion.
Just guessing, though.

lexsooner
11/20/2013, 10:13 AM
I am thinking justice for being a girly man who seems to love to wave guns around but maybe is not quite so assertive if he isn't the only armed person in the discussion.
Just guessing, though.

Affirmed.

olevetonahill
11/20/2013, 10:23 AM
Well after being charged with a Domestic assault The Only GUN he be wavin around fer awhile is Behind his zipper.

Ya lose the Right to Keep and bear arms after a D.A. Charge until ya beat it . At least in most places.

okie52
11/20/2013, 10:33 AM
Wasn't the charge by his first wife determined to be a lie?