PDA

View Full Version : Question about ISU????

Position Limit
11/14/2013, 10:16 AM
how bad does isu beat us by? 3? 7? 21? also, how painful is it going to be to watch this game? as bad as baylor or worse? the upshot is that because it's isu we can call it the bottom. nowhere to go up from there. i want to see 15 false starts and us lose the game because we burned all of our timeouts too early. i'm willing to take action that heupel has put on 6 more pounds since last saturday. he should be forced to sleep with boren after the game. lets all put on iowa jerseys and watch the ****show.

Widescreen
11/14/2013, 10:18 AM
What a fan...

Position Limit
11/14/2013, 10:20 AM
What a fan...

I HAVE BEEN TO EVERY HOME GAME FOR THE LAST 200 YEARS!!!!!

Bourbon St Sooner
11/14/2013, 10:45 AM
Don't you have something better to do, like screaming at some kids to get off your lawn?

badger
11/14/2013, 11:02 AM
I'll take the bait...

how bad does isu beat us by? 3? 7? 21?

Texas only beat ISU by 1 point, but most can successfully argue that ISU actually won that game. Since Texas beat us by 16, we are looking at 15-point defeat. Intangibles such as the game being in Norman instead of a neutral or ISU field do not matter. Senior night happens every year, so that is also a non-factor.

also, how painful is it going to be to watch this game? as bad as baylor or worse?
Face value of OU-ISU ticket is $77, whereas face value of OU-Baylor tickets was about $50, less if you sat in the tarp-free endzone. If you feel wallet pain, prepare to be pinched in the butt pocket.

the upshot is that because it's isu we can call it the bottom. nowhere to go up from there.

We have lost to Iowa State five times in Sooner football history, but we also have two ties, so the argument might be that this is worse than our second all-time loss to Baylor. However, OU has not lost to Iowa State since 1990. Therefore... **** it

i want to see 15 false starts and us lose the game because we burned all of our timeouts too early. i'm willing to take action that heupel has put on 6 more pounds since last saturday. he should be forced to sleep with boren after the game. lets all put on iowa jerseys and watch the ****show.

I heard that Stoops and family put on iowa stuff and watched their bowl game either last postseason or the one before since it is well known that he and wife are Iowa Hawkeyes.

**** it i give up

TheUnnamedSooner
11/14/2013, 11:20 AM
Is this nick zep?

Position Limit
11/14/2013, 11:21 AM
thanks badger. asked and answered. like a battered wife, i'll be back watching on saturday. and like a retard on rollerskates, bell, heupel and the offense will be putting on a show.

badger
11/14/2013, 11:25 AM
Seriously, I do not expect Iowa State to roll over and die just because they have no hope of a bowl, no conference wins and facing almighty Oklahoma on our Senior Day.

I expect it to be similar to OU-OSU in 2009, where we have no high expectations going in, but come away with an emotional home win at the end of the season for the seniors. And hopefully, a sweet backstabby exclamation point at the end a la Rat boy saving the shutout by causing poke to fumble :D

PrideMom
11/14/2013, 11:38 AM
EVERY team wants to beat OU! All teams come with plays no one has seen before, etc...... What the OU coaches have been having is a hard time selling this concept to the players. I hope the team still has PRIDE to play the last game of the year and WANTS AND NEEDS to win!!