PDA

View Full Version : football

Position Limit
11/9/2013, 10:42 PM
CBS is airing a game of what football is supposed to look like. Real coaches real players real fans real stadium. Jesus if ou had to play one of these teams we might need a hospital near by. Its the difference between throwing bullets amd shooting bullets. God we are a joke program right now. I'm watching this game with a grocery bad over my head

FaninAma
11/9/2013, 11:03 PM
Bitching about a coach that will soon have the record for all time wins in program history is just silly. No, this isn't the SEC but the SEC sucks. I wouldn't let my dog, much less my kid, play for Nick Saban or Les Miles. They are unethical and cut throat SOBs.

OUinFLA
11/9/2013, 11:13 PM
Why don't you go buy an SEC cheerleading outfit and cheer on the unethical bastards. While you're at it you can jerk off to a picture of Les Miles or Nick Satan.

now, that is an ugly image I'll need to get out of my head.

Position Limit
11/9/2013, 11:14 PM
Why don't you go buy an SEC cheerleading outfit and cheer on the unethical bastards. While you're at it you can jerk off to a picture of Les Miles or Nick Satan.

A lot of homosexual ideas in your thought process wendy. Do you jerk off to the big 12 bob stoops variety of male sports?

Its not too late to turn it on cbs and watch how god intended the game to be played... or jerk offto the texas wvu game

picasso
11/10/2013, 12:04 AM
We have fake fans and stadium?
I sat with those Bammer fans at Owen field in '02.
They were top notch but they cried in their flasks just like everyone else.

Soonerus
11/10/2013, 12:06 AM
Clear trollishness....

Position Limit
11/10/2013, 01:09 AM
Clear trollishness....

Why do you hate real football? Why do you hate truth?

Johnny Utah
11/10/2013, 12:47 PM
I expect the reception of this thread on SoonerFans will be as warm as going on a liberal website and criticizing 0bama.

soonerhubs
11/10/2013, 01:14 PM
Was LSU the same team that struggled against TCU? Was LSU the team whose coach held a vote to keep rule-breakers eligible so as to survive a Big 12 bottom feeder? If that's real football, then count me out.

OU is having a rebuilding year, with new coaches and new philosophies. Adjustments take time.

SoonerorLater
11/10/2013, 01:48 PM
Bitching about a coach that will soon have the record for all time wins in program history is just silly. No, this isn't the SEC but the SEC sucks. I wouldn't let my dog, much less my kid, play for Nick Saban or Les Miles. They are unethical and cut throat SOBs.

Ethical transgressions? What are you referring to? If they broke any rules then they should be reported. If no rules have been broken then they did no more than do what is in the best interest of their team to win.

David Earl
11/10/2013, 02:48 PM
Was LSU the same team that struggled against TCU? Was LSU the team whose coach held a vote to keep rule-breakers eligible so as to survive a Big 12 bottom feeder? If that's real football, then count me out.

Well said!

Sabanball
11/10/2013, 02:52 PM
Why do you hate real football? Why do you hate truth?

Because some people can't handle it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk

soonerhubs
11/10/2013, 03:03 PM

I'm patiently waiting for you to address the truth of your Bandwagon-jumping ways. :)

I'll notify the administration to prepare for your name-change to Fisherball, this January. ;)

Sabanball
11/10/2013, 03:05 PM
I'm patiently waiting for you to address the truth of your Bandwagon-jumping ways. :)

I'll notify the administration to prepare for your name-change to Fisherball, this January. ;)

I don't think there's any seats left on that one!

soonerhubs
11/10/2013, 03:07 PM
I don't think there's any seats left on that one!

:D

Johnny Utah
11/10/2013, 04:45 PM

The truth is hard to see through crimson colored glasses ;-)