PDA

View Full Version : Road Warrior Report from Waco is up . . .

Phil
11/8/2013, 11:37 AM
On the front page.

http://www.soonerfans.com/content.php?92-The-Road-Warrior-Report-Baylor-Review-November-8-2013

revelladee
11/8/2013, 11:49 AM
And that folks, sums it up

DCsooner22
11/8/2013, 12:03 PM
“The most we can hope for from the season at this point is to play Nebraska in the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, so that we can at least commiserate with old friends who have fallen on tough times as well.”

Hear, hear! At this point, I would honestly enjoy that – two old powers that opposing teams were once afraid to play and just hoped they could keep the score respectable. At least the pregame highlights of the 70s, 80s and 90s would be something to behold.

thecrimsoncrusader
11/8/2013, 12:09 PM
I have to disagree. I enjoy my job much more than watching what I witnessed last night. heh

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/8/2013, 12:21 PM
Hear, hear! At this point, I would honestly enjoy that – two old powers that opposing teams were once afraid to play and just hoped they could keep the score respectable. At least the pregame highlights of the 70s, 80s and 90s would be something to behold.As long as the 90's clips don't involve OU.

BoulderSooner79
11/8/2013, 12:28 PM
Excellent report - frank w/o all the pizzing and whining. I totally agree with that pick before halftime. It wouldn't have mattered anyway, but with only a minute left and we had wasted all our timeouts on confusion, only bad things could happen. They did.

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/8/2013, 12:31 PM
I have to disagree. I enjoy my job much more than watching what I witnessed last night. heh

I agree with this statement. At least at work i get paid. you would have to pay me a large sum of money to watch that piece of **** game again.
the worst part if having all my co-workers ask " what happened to OU?" as much as I want to tell them to "go **** themselves," i grin and simply state that" i'm happy that Baylor got their second win against us in over 100 years. good for them."

i left work early to watch that ****fest last night, and frankly, i would rather have been at work.

DCsooner22
11/8/2013, 02:17 PM
As long as the 90's clips don't involve OU.

Yeah.... no. I was mostly referring to the Nebraska teams of the mid 90s there... :)