PDA

View Full Version : So, what does the injury report look like? What's the final tally?

CincySooner
11/8/2013, 09:18 AM
One thing that has been overlooked in this game is that both teams beat up on each other physically. Baylor had 3 key offensive players leave the game (Seastrunk, Glasco, and Tevin). Only Seastrunk looked like he could return, if needed. OU likely lost Shepard for a few weeks to let the noggin heal. Colvin was pulled. Sanchez was pulled. I think someone mentioned Ford was on crutches, but I didn't see him in the game so that might be a practice injury.

With all of those injuries, is it possible that the door is open for saxeT and OSU to finish 1-2 (or 2-1) in the conference? Did the team put up just enough fight to end the season staring up at orange? BARF!!!

Soonerjeepman
11/8/2013, 09:31 AM
Evans also went out on a late kick return, had to be helped off...ankle got rolled. Hopefully he'll be good by next game.

Also Tapper is likely gone for a game, ejected..swung and MISSED...at least hit the guy if you are going to swing. Pretty sure it was him...

Mjcpr
11/8/2013, 09:35 AM
I was thinking an ejection was an automatic out for the next game too. Tapper had lots of penalties, that one at least was when the outcome had long been decided.

BoulderSooner79
11/8/2013, 11:03 AM
I have to admit I was worried about injuries too - for both teams! Briles was quoted as saying they hoped to get Tevin back by bowl season (dislocated wrist). I thought they were stupid putting Seastrunk back in the game when they were in control and the backup RB was killing us. I hope this game didn't set up an orange/burnt orange conference 1/2 as well as expose who we really are.