PDA

View Full Version : Didn't we hire a new DL coach?

Tear Down This Wall
11/7/2013, 10:25 PM
?

OU_Sooners75
11/7/2013, 10:31 PM
Yes and very little depth this year. And they are all young.

He is recruiting his *** off so just give it another couple years.

achiro
11/7/2013, 10:32 PM
The DL is the least of our concerns

Tear Down This Wall
11/7/2013, 10:34 PM
Hmm. Is he the guy that stole the recruit from Boise State? That's impressive recruiting. How'd programs like Alabama overlook that kid?

OU_Sooners75
11/7/2013, 10:37 PM
Hmm. Is he the guy that stole the recruit from Boise State? That's impressive recruiting. How'd programs like Alabama overlook that kid?

Have you even bothered to watch the kid?

The guy is pretty damn good against good competition in Texas.

NorthernIowaSooner
11/7/2013, 10:40 PM
We hired a new OL coach too and they're getting pushed around. The OL actually has experience. They're more of a concern to me than the DL.

donago
11/7/2013, 10:40 PM
Yes recruiting is at the heart of our troubles, at all positions, not just DL!! I never thought I would live to see the day when BAYLOR would have more talent than we do!!! That says all we need to know about what a **** poor job this staff has done recruiting. The problem is they don't have the balls to do any better!! Until we get a new staff that does we will continue to have to watch cluster f__ks like this

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
11/7/2013, 10:43 PM
Yes recruiting is at the heart of our troubles, at all positions, not just DL!! I never thought I would live to see the day when BAYLOR would have more talent than we do!!! That says all we need to know about what a **** poor job this staff has done recruiting. The problem is they don't have the balls to do any better!! Until we get a new staff that does we will continue to have to watch cluster f__ks like this

dude, they got rid of every position coach where we had problems with talent. Did you expect four years of bad recruiting to disappear in 6 months?

Tear Down This Wall
11/7/2013, 10:47 PM
Oh yeah...I forgot about the OL coach who followed Mike Leach around. That's impressive. Leach won a bunch of conference titles and had Tech in lots of national title games.

Please, hire more coaches who spent most of their careers learning from that genius.

donago
11/7/2013, 10:49 PM
Dude, Switzer was the best recruiter we ever had!! Saban is the best Alabama has, Fisher the best Fla. St has, Miles for LSU, Urban at Ohio St!! See a pattern?? The position coaches weren't the problem

Tear Down This Wall
11/7/2013, 10:54 PM
Hopefully, this game tonight will get what's left of our deluded fan base to stop comparing Bob Stoops to Barry Switzer.

picasso
11/8/2013, 01:14 AM
Oh yeah...I forgot about the OL coach who followed Mike Leach around. That's impressive. Leach won a bunch of conference titles and had Tech in lots of national title games.

Please, hire more coaches who spent most of their careers learning from that genius.
I'm fairly sure Mike Leach's offense won us a NC and changed the landscape of college football. I dunno.

SOONER44EVER
11/8/2013, 01:17 AM
Yes recruiting is at the heart of our troubles, at all positions, not just DL!! I never thought I would live to see the day when BAYLOR would have more talent than we do!!! That says all we need to know about what a **** poor job this staff has done recruiting. The problem is they don't have the balls to do any better!! Until we get a new staff that does we will continue to have to watch cluster f__ks like this They not only have more talent than we do they have better coaches too.

Ground_Attack
11/8/2013, 01:31 AM
I'm fairly sure Mike Leach's offense won us a NC and changed the landscape of college football. I dunno.

Except that was Mangino's offense.

picasso
11/8/2013, 01:32 AM
Except that was Mangino's offense.

Really? Look again.

Tear Down This Wall
11/8/2013, 02:43 AM

Okay:
http://coachingroots.com/football/teams/oklahoma-sooners/2000