PDA

View Full Version : Another extension and raise for Stoops...

Tear Down This Wall
11/7/2013, 09:40 PM
...after the season?

After all, with a win over Iowa State, he'll be tied with Switzer for games won. If we can drop to a low enough bowl game, he may even get ahead of Switzer.

Like the stealing of recruits from Boise State as well. This thing is really going in the right direction.

Snrinhouston
11/8/2013, 12:25 AM
Stoops gets 5 star money and is now delivering 3 star results. If the goal is to compete for National Championships, it's time for a regime change

picasso
11/8/2013, 01:06 AM
...after the season?

After all, with a win over Iowa State, he'll be tied with Switzer for games won. If we can drop to a low enough bowl game, he may even get ahead of Switzer.

Like the stealing of recruits from Boise State as well. This thing is really going in the right direction.
You probably have a hard on for Boise State.

SOONER44EVER
11/8/2013, 01:13 AM
Bob does less with more than any coach in the nation. He's overtaken Mack this year.

BoulderSooner79
11/8/2013, 01:53 AM

I was actually thinking about this after the TT game last week. (Not in the context of bashing Stoops). Looking at a remaining schedule of BU,ISU,KSU & OSU with only ISU at home that we could easily finish 2-2 or even 1-3. I hope ISU doesn't get all fired up and play lights out next week!

Tear Down This Wall
11/8/2013, 01:08 PM
I was actually thinking about this after the TT game last week. (Not in the context of bashing Stoops). Looking at a remaining schedule of BU,ISU,KSU & OSU with only ISU at home that we could easily finish 2-2 or even 1-3. I hope ISU doesn't get all fired up and play lights out next week!

Many of us were thinking it. This team isn't deep. And, with the chasing of two-star line recruits with offers from North Texas, Houston, and Louisiana-Lafayette, it isn't going to get better soon.

Our (mis)fortune is that we play in a crappy conference, so there are many easy wins built into the schedule. There will also be at least two gimmes in the out of conference.

Bingo, we can lose two or three every year, still win 10 games...and, the athletic department and Boren can keep telling us all is fine. Again, we're charting the same course as post-'09 Texas.

Hooray.