PDA

View Full Version : Mike should go punch Josh in the face.

JLEW1818
11/7/2013, 09:14 PM
Good night.

NorthernIowaSooner
11/7/2013, 09:30 PM
Or he could keep his players onside and subsequently allowing first downs after the penalty.

Of course the offense isn't helping his cause.

ouduckhunter
11/7/2013, 09:32 PM
I said the same thing earlier to husband! I can't believe that Mike hasn't come unhinged by this fiasco.

JLEW1818
11/7/2013, 09:33 PM
I said the same thing earlier to husband! I can't believe that Mike hasn't come unhinged by this fiasco.

M.I.L.F

instigator
11/7/2013, 09:38 PM
Totally agree. JH is ridiculous.

BoulderSooner79
11/7/2013, 09:41 PM
Okay JLEW smarty pants. Your the OC and
1) the inside run isn't working
2) the outside run isn't working
3) the QB run (both QBs) isn't working
4) the short pass is okay, but they are tackling well for short gains.

Those plays are off the table. Okay go - call that game!

I'm not saying Josh is calling a great game, but the Baylor D is doing a great job. Just like the TCU and UT games, if we can't get the downfield pass going, we're hosed. I think we're hosed.

instigator
11/7/2013, 09:47 PM

I'm not saying Josh is calling a great game, but the Baylor D is doing a great job. Just like the TCU and UT games, if we can't get the downfield pass going, we're hosed. I think we're hosed.

He didn't know that wan't working when he didn't give the ball to a RB until the 3rd or 4th possession.

JLEW1818
11/7/2013, 09:50 PM
Liberal boulder always there to help

BoulderSooner79
11/7/2013, 10:08 PM
Liberal boulder always there to help

I'm challenging you to help instead of just whining. I haven't seen 1 play or set of plays we have run so far that would result in a successful drive. We can't block 'em to run and they are assuming Bell can't beat 'em with his arm. I think they assume right - we are just not very good when we can't throw.

nighttrain12
11/7/2013, 10:18 PM
M.I.L.F

Mike Is Livid (as) F&*K!

OU_Sooners75
11/7/2013, 10:19 PM

Knight first half 4 rushes for 17 yards. That's over 4 yards per carry. An at the half good enough to lead the team in rushing.

Yeah it may not be what we wanted but I'll take a 4 yard average over god awful passing and dumpster diving rushing attempt!

BoulderSooner79
11/7/2013, 10:35 PM
Knight first half 4 rushes for 17 yards. That's over 4 yards per carry. An at the half good enough to lead the team in rushing.

Yeah it may not be what we wanted but I'll take a 4 yard average over god awful passing and dumpster diving rushing attempt!

9 of his yards were on his 1st carry then BU adjusted. Less than 3 a carry after that. The only thing that has "worked" has been short passes to the flat and we exploited that well on the 1 TD drive. People hate that play, but if its all you got, ya have to use it. It could set up up other things. Too late in this game though.

GDC
11/7/2013, 11:23 PM
9 of his yards were on his 1st carry then BU adjusted. Less than 3 a carry after that. The only thing that has "worked" has been short passes to the flat and we exploited that well on the 1 TD drive. People hate that play, but if its all you got, ya have to use it. It could set up up other things. Too late in this game though.

And how's fault is it that the offense is in this sad shape to start with? Stoops first, then Heupel. They've recruited themselves into this pitiful position.

Soonerjeepman
11/7/2013, 11:25 PM
Totally agree. ****.

fix it...lol

Soonerjeepman
11/7/2013, 11:26 PM
M.I.L.F. ugh

Soonerjeepman
11/7/2013, 11:29 PM
4th and goal on the 1 foot frickin line...and we line up in shotgun...really? even I KNOW better than that. what about the qb read...NEVER ran that...they did..

SoonerKnight
11/8/2013, 12:50 AM
Exactly

SoonerKnight
11/8/2013, 12:51 AM
You put in a QB with a ****ing arm!! We gotta have one!!!