PDA

View Full Version : For those who even THINK Baylor has class Check it out

olevetonahill
11/4/2013, 03:00 PM
They so new at wining they aint got a Clue how to talk smack.

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

soonergirlNeugene
11/4/2013, 04:18 PM
Ya wow, trail of tears smack really? Ethnic cleansing is HILARIOUS.

badger
11/4/2013, 04:29 PM
yeaaah, i prefer to keep smack talk at the nerd level, rather than the scandal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baylor_University_basketball_scandal) level. Tee hee, your basketball players murder each other. See? That's not even funny.

I promise to never post any photos of Baylor kids crying after OU wins Thursday and I further vow to badmouth anyone here who does. There will be plenty of adults crying in Waco. Post them instead

BoulderSooner79
11/4/2013, 04:46 PM
Given the thread title, I see no need to follow the link.

tycat947
11/4/2013, 05:09 PM
I have NEVER thought that Hypocrite U had class in ANYTHING!

picasso
11/4/2013, 05:50 PM
Baylor has fans?

olevetonahill
11/4/2013, 05:57 PM
Baylor has fans?

Their Band wagon is full right now.

Temujin
11/4/2013, 06:49 PM
Eh, Baylor's never really been on my hate list because they've been largely irrelevant. In fact, I thought it was cute that they're doing well this year and want to start a little trash talk with OU. But damn, they're headed for aggy territory with some of that garbage they put on their forums. It's one thing to be happy about your program and your chances in a football game. It's quite another to aggy-up and start off with below the belt shots. It's not like either of those programs are lacking in questionable history, either. Even worse, they don't have the wins to back up their lame smack, so they have to pull scores from other schools. When you only win once every 22 tries against an opponent, you might want to re-consider being an arrogant a-hole. Pathetic.

SoonerorLater
11/4/2013, 07:09 PM
What is the world coming to when Baylor Fans start talking smack?

BoulderSooner79
11/4/2013, 07:39 PM
What is the world coming to when Baylor Fans start talking smack?

"Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!" - Dr. Peter Venkman

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2013, 07:45 PM
We're new at it, but give us time and we'll get better at it. :D

BoulderSooner79
11/4/2013, 07:56 PM

Let's make that a non-goal.

olevetonahill
11/4/2013, 07:58 PM

Ok I'll spot Yall another 115 years then we will see.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/4/2013, 08:37 PM
We're new at it, but give us time and we'll get better at it. :Dwhat if your coach leaves for $greener$ pa$ture$, and your program reverts back to traditional Baylor?

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
11/4/2013, 11:05 PM
what about when your coach leaves for $greener$ pa$ture$, and your program reverts back to traditional Baylor?

FIFY

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2013, 11:20 PM
what if your coach leaves for $greener$ pa$ture$, and your program reverts back to traditional Baylor?

If but's were and's and and's were but's, the entire world would be an ***.

BoulderSooner79
11/4/2013, 11:50 PM
If but's were and's and and's were but's, the entire world would be an ***.

It's not?

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2013, 11:58 PM
It's not?
Touche.

olevetonahill
11/5/2013, 07:46 AM
It's not?

Heh, The "HOLE" is in Waco .

sooneron
11/5/2013, 08:04 AM
I kinda picture a bunch of spoiled little dooshers like sic'em over there. Now I really want to beat those ****s.

sooneron
11/5/2013, 08:05 AM
FIFY

Yeah, it's "when" not "if".

Bourbon St Sooner
11/5/2013, 09:09 AM
Smack talk with Baylor? Yawn.

On the same front page of their board they have a countdown about whether they can sell out the biggest game in program history. Pathetic.

olevetonahill
11/5/2013, 09:22 AM

On the same front page of their board they have a countdown about whether they can sell out the biggest game in program history. Pathetic.

But they takin the TARP off just in case.

sooneron
11/5/2013, 09:40 AM
I/We Win the pic smackdown...

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3744/10690734575_a6a49173eb_c.jpg

olevetonahill
11/5/2013, 09:43 AM
I/We Win the pic smackdown...

Linky No worky I get this
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

BermudaSooner
11/5/2013, 01:02 PM
I liked this one, "OU starts mostly Texas high school kids. Why would a Texas kid choose OU?"

Really? Why would a Texas kid chose Baylor? They haven't won anything...ever...and you can't dance on campus.

badger
11/5/2013, 01:06 PM
Will the rest of the Big 12 be angry with us for taking away the last conference team with a shot at the national title, or thank us for putting Baylor back in its place?

BermudaSooner
11/5/2013, 01:06 PM
But they takin the TARP off just in case.

What does that mean?

badger
11/5/2013, 01:09 PM
What does that mean?

What, judo know? (http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/75210/tarp-era-ends-in-time-for-baylors-big-game)

Bourbon St Sooner
11/5/2013, 01:35 PM
Burn the tarp. That's brilliant. I can see why they think of themselves as such an academic powerhouse. Like Waco needs more toxic chemicals floating around.

sooneron
11/5/2013, 01:36 PM
Linky No worky I get this
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
FIXED

olevetonahill
11/5/2013, 01:43 PM
FIXED

Saw that, Thanks bro

CowboyMRW
11/5/2013, 02:05 PM
Will the rest of the Big 12 be angry with us for taking away the last conference team with a shot at the national title, or thank us for putting Baylor back in its place?

I personally don't care. Just give us the blueprint on how to beat them, although I suspect it'll look eerily similiar to Snyder's gameplan.

olevetonahill
11/5/2013, 02:12 PM
I personally don't care. Just give us the blueprint on how to beat them, although I suspect it'll look eerily similiar to Snyder's gameplan.

Hey Cowpoke, I aint feeling so cocky now. Still think Ima Take yer money again But Not as confident as I was when Yall lost to WVU :(

badger
11/5/2013, 02:12 PM

Wait a sec... didn't we also give you the blueprint to beating Tech?

Is there Big 12 scheduling conspiracy afloat?

CowboyMRW
11/5/2013, 03:18 PM
Hey Cowpoke, I aint feeling so cocky now. Still think Ima Take yer money again But Not as confident as I was when Yall lost to WVU :(

I need this year to recover my losses from last year. It looks like it comes down to Bedlam even if y'all lose this game.

CowboyMRW
11/5/2013, 03:19 PM

If you read enough message boards out there, then yes you did. I'm hoping that we use a different blue print for the Texas game though. :friendly_wink:

badger
11/5/2013, 03:26 PM
If you read enough message boards out there, then yes you did. I'm hoping that we use a different blue print for the Texas game though. :friendly_wink:

*friendly wink* back at ya --- You'd be undefeated right now if only you paid attention to our beat-West-Virginia gameplan instead of your lose-to-them plan

olevetonahill
11/5/2013, 03:26 PM
I need this year to recover my losses from last year. It looks like it comes down to Bedlam even if y'all lose this game.

Right now we even Steven in the Won Loss dept. ECCK

BoulderSooner79
11/5/2013, 03:35 PM

Yes, but we out foxed 'em. We withheld the blueprint for beating the horns. Bwha ha ha.

SicEmBaylor
11/5/2013, 03:56 PM

It's sold out.

olevetonahill
11/5/2013, 04:05 PM
It's sold out.

Is that counting the Non seats on Concrete under the Tarp?

badger
11/5/2013, 04:11 PM
It's sold out.

ahhh, Baylor's great defender returns. Here's how you'll look Thursday:
http://politic365.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2012/01/blackout.jpg

maybe the "blackout" idea wasn't well thought out :P

SicEmBaylor
11/5/2013, 04:18 PM
Is that counting the Non seats on Concrete under the Tarp?

Yes. The only thing it doesn't include are a block of student tickets that haven't been picked up yet. Students don't pay for their tickets and can pick them up at any time before or at gameday, so there's no way to really account for those seats although most students typically pick their tickets up the day before game day....which would be tomorrow....and the SUB Ticket Booth stays open until either 4 or 5.

SicEmBaylor
11/5/2013, 04:18 PM
blackout" idea wasn't well thought out :P

Definitely wasn't my idea. I'm definitely not a fan of black.....................outs.

olevetonahill
11/5/2013, 04:20 PM
Yes. The only thing it doesn't include are a block of student tickets that haven't been picked up yet. Students don't pay for their tickets and can pick them up at any time before or at gameday, so there's no way to really account for those seats although most students typically pick their tickets up the day before game day....which would be today....and the SUB Ticket Booth stays open until either 4 or 5.

Im so proud of Yall, ya gettin yer 5th sell out EVER . Our little teddy's are growin up.

JohnS
11/5/2013, 05:05 PM
Hey SicEmBaylor, tone it down a notch.

Now OU, looking forward to the game Thursday. Hope to see some of you at FCS. Don't know how many of you will be able to make it down. Have a safe drive.

70sooner
11/5/2013, 09:48 PM
Obsessed
Dudes and ladies,
I am obsessed. I can't stop thinking about this game, and my wife told me she's sick of me watching Baylor hype videos (she is an OU alum, I also have an OU grad degree).

I literally don't go more than 30 minutes without thinking about how our crowd which was once reserved will metamorphosis into a stadium full of rabid fans who won't be able to talk the next morning, how the stadium is going to be transformed into a tumultuous sea of black, and most importantly I think about the way Briles' Boys are going to come out intensely focused on the task at hand and systematically execute their gameplan to 'wage psychological warfare' on the Soners ending their hopes of a B12 title.

Sic 'em!
Ryan

this guy is gonna **** all over himself before Thursday, if he hasn't already....

JohnS
11/6/2013, 12:21 AM
Obsessed
Dudes and ladies,
I am obsessed. I can't stop thinking about this game, and my wife told me she's sick of me watching Baylor hype videos (she is an OU alum, I also have an OU grad degree).

I literally don't go more than 30 minutes without thinking about how our crowd which was once reserved will metamorphosis into a stadium full of rabid fans who won't be able to talk the next morning, how the stadium is going to be transformed into a tumultuous sea of black, and most importantly I think about the way Briles' Boys are going to come out intensely focused on the task at hand and systematically execute their gameplan to 'wage psychological warfare' on the Soners ending their hopes of a B12 title.

Sic 'em!
Ryan

this guy is gonna **** all over himself before Thursday, if he hasn't already....

I laughed when I saw that, apparently there will be more than one sooner being screwed that night.

olevetonahill
11/6/2013, 06:19 AM
I laughed when I saw that, apparently there will be more than one sooner being screwed that night.

Prolly be some Bear Killed and skinned also.

http://www.huntingtipsandtricks.com/images/userimages//Bear%20half%20skinned.JPG.thumb.jpg

JohnS
11/6/2013, 07:24 AM
Prolly be some Bear Killed and skinned also.

http://www.huntingtipsandtricks.com/images/userimages//Bear%20half%20skinned.JPG.thumb.jpg

Looks gamey, you'd have to soak it in skim milk over night to make it enjoyable for most.

Coincidentally, that is also what was said by my friend dating a girl from ou.

olevetonahill
11/6/2013, 07:40 AM
Looks gamey, you'd have to soak it in skim milk over night to make it enjoyable for most.

Coincidentally, that is also what was said by my friend dating a girl from ou.

You soak yer meat in "Skim Milk" You a sick MoFo.

8timechamps
11/6/2013, 03:24 PM
Obsessed
Dudes and ladies,

Sic 'em!
Ryan

That's not a bad post, at least he isn't talking about how the Sooners are going to be destroyed. Although, he kind of went that direction with the "...ending their hopes of a B12 title".

He's going to be really, really sad on Friday morning. Maybe even kick-the-dog sad.

Mac94
11/6/2013, 03:46 PM

Most likely the Texas contingent in the conference will be the later ... Texas, Tech, TCU have history with Baylor ... they know what they're like.

BermudaSooner
11/6/2013, 03:54 PM
Obsessed
Dudes and ladies,

Sic 'em!
Ryan

I don't think metamorphosis is a verb, and the dude really should know how to spell Sooners if he got a grad degree from OU. That being said, this really is probably the biggest game for Baylor ever--if they win. Just wish they'd stop having their biggest games ever against us.

SicEmBaylor
11/6/2013, 04:19 PM
Our biggest game ever is, arguably, against OU tomorrow; however, if we win, our biggest game ever will be every game after until we lose or the end of the season.

SicEmBaylor
11/6/2013, 04:19 PM
OU is just the first in a string of "biggest games ever."

olevetonahill
11/6/2013, 04:22 PM

Baby Steps lil Bro baby steps.

BoulderSooner79
11/6/2013, 04:40 PM

Been there, done that. Regardless of the outcome tomorrow, I'll be pullin' for Baylor the rest of the way - especially the last conference game.

SicEmBaylor
11/6/2013, 04:46 PM
Been there, done that. Regardless of the outcome tomorrow, I'll be pullin' for Baylor the rest of the way - especially the last conference game.
Same here only for OU. Sic 'Em Sooners!

8timechamps
11/6/2013, 04:47 PM

No Sic'Em, OU is the biggest game ever. After that, Baylor will just be playing other big games. The difference is that they won't be as big, since Baylor will have a loss. ;)

olevetonahill
11/6/2013, 04:47 PM

I prolly would too. IF they hadnt started being all ****in Orange aggy on us.

BoulderSooner79
11/6/2013, 05:00 PM

Forgive them Vet, for they know not what they do.

olevetonahill
11/6/2013, 05:06 PM
Forgive them Vet, for they know not what they do.

Yer right. They cant help but act like little poor kids on their 1st trip to the Candy store.

SicEmBaylor
11/6/2013, 05:21 PM
Most likely the Texas contingent in the conference will be the later ... Texas, Tech, TCU have history with Baylor ... they know what they're like.

Go back under your bridge.

SicEmBaylor
11/6/2013, 05:27 PM

Once again, Vet. I don't know what the hell this is supposed to mean. Defending one's success isn't "Aggy." I don't know what the hell you expect anyone to say....we're undefeated and confident. That isn't Aggy. In fact, I'm beginning to think that you consider anyone who doesn't immediately agree that OU will kick their *** to be, "Aggy." I and a couple of others have kidn of tried to explain to you the difference but to no avail yet.

Being confident and arguing in favor of your school is not being Aggy. Aggy is referring to other schools as, "Gooners" or "Sips" or "Gaylor." That's going full Aggy. Another example is having two losses and still arguing you're a better team than a handful of undefeateds ahead of you in the polls...that is Aggy. Aggy might even be claiming that, in a tough game, the opponent has absolutely no chance in hell....that is Aggy and something I sure as **** have not done.

I'm not at all sure we'll win, but I do have some confidence. That is not being Aggy. So, forgive me for being proud and confident of my school rather than lick the boots of every pompous and entitled program on our schedule.

SicEmBaylor
11/6/2013, 11:50 PM
I wish I could take credit for this: (hat tip to DFWBear on Shaggy)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYb_5QbCQAAd1mQ.png

olevetonahill
11/6/2013, 11:55 PM
Once again, Vet. I don't know what the hell this is supposed to mean. Defending one's success isn't "Aggy." I don't know what the hell you expect anyone to say....we're undefeated and confident. That isn't Aggy. In fact, I'm beginning to think that you consider anyone who doesn't immediately agree that OU will kick their *** to be, "Aggy." I and a couple of others have kidn of tried to explain to you the difference but to no avail yet.

Being confident and arguing in favor of your school is not being Aggy. Aggy is referring to other schools as, "Gooners" or "Sips" or "Gaylor." That's going full Aggy. Another example is having two losses and still arguing you're a better team than a handful of undefeateds ahead of you in the polls...that is Aggy. Aggy might even be claiming that, in a tough game, the opponent has absolutely no chance in hell....that is Aggy and something I sure as **** have not done.

I'm not at all sure we'll win, but I do have some confidence. That is not being Aggy. So, forgive me for being proud and confident of my school rather than lick the boots of every pompous and entitled program on our schedule.

Sic It aint JUST you. Its all the other little Tshirt wearin Teddy bears that have come out of the woodwork. I never said I expect Yall to lick anyones Boots or asses for that matter

Maybe in a few years IF yall continue winning you will understand what Im sayin
I hope NO one gets hurt tomorrow night cept Yalls Feelers

Mac94
11/7/2013, 08:19 AM
Aggy is referring to other schools as, "Gooners" or "Sips" or "Gaylor." That's going full Aggy.

Says the guy who types "Aggy" rather than Aggie ... oh the irony. ;)

LiBeartarian
11/7/2013, 09:22 AM

He really used a "y"? Oh the inhumanity ! I am shocked, shocked I tell you.

olevetonahill
11/7/2013, 09:33 AM

He really used a "y"? Oh the inhumanity ! I am shocked, shocked I tell you.

He Used a Y cause thats the WAY I typed it, I dont really give a Rats *** How you Aggy's WANT it spelled Yall still ****in AGGY'S?AGGIE'S To me.

stoopified
11/7/2013, 01:16 PM
I kinda picture a bunch of spoiled little dooshers like sic'em over there. Now I really want to beat those ****s. True dat

SicEmBaylor
11/7/2013, 01:53 PM

Truthfully, i've never been positive which is actually appropriate. Honestly wasn't meant as any sort of 'slam' and usually I do use 'Aggie' but like Vet said, he used 'Aggy' which is why I did. Don't get your maroon panties all out of shape. Go spend 3 minutes with the Aggie jizz jar, and you'll feel much better.