PDA

View Full Version : First win

Soonerjeepman
11/3/2013, 09:26 PM
Well, got a chance to watch the exhibition game against Washburn.

I liked the tempo. Everyone seemed to hustle to the ball. Again, not sure how we'll stack up against the big boys but I do like the blue collar look we have. Cam looks to be the Sr leader. Course Buddy is Buddy...Cousins..hmmm...hurt his hip or ankle..didn't play 2nd half but didn't look serious.

I know I complained about Neal in the past...well...he did some good things, but damn he just does some really stupid **** to. 1/4 break and commits a charge, another 1 on 2/3/4 break and losses the ball. 2 times that a Sr needs to know to pull it out.

Spangler look aggressive on the board. Hamilton is a project. Some 6'7 white kid hit a few shots..

I think we'll hit the magic 20 wins, maybe 22/23..I'll go EARLY for the predicted order as 12-6 in Big 12 play.

badger
11/4/2013, 09:12 AM
I like having a smart coach in charge, even if it means fewer McDonald's All Americans to leave early.

I will also go out on now much a whim and say that OU will hit the magical 20 wins. Alas, it now matters who those 20 wins are if you are going NIT or NCAA these days, so I will go out on a further whim and say that OU will be dancing come march.