Soonerus
11/3/2013, 12:03 PM
Perfect...

sooneron
11/3/2013, 12:06 PM
What's the over/under? 98?

soonercastor
11/3/2013, 12:13 PM
O/U isn't set yet where I'm checking. It's going to be mid 60s.

soonercastor
11/3/2013, 12:14 PM
Vet http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/

tooslow
11/3/2013, 12:23 PM
Looks like money is going towards Baylor. Spread is getting wider.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college%2Dfootball/odds/las%2Dvegas/

This is a hard one for me to gauge. If we win, we beat a team who hasn't really beaten a quality team. If we lose, it just confirms my suspicions that we are fielding just an average to good team this year and nothing more. I'm still a little shocked we moved up to #8 in the coaches poll, but I'll gladly take it.

olevetonahill
11/3/2013, 12:24 PM
Vet http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/

Thanks.
Now lets hope our guys feel the disrespect and kick some Butt.

olevetonahill
11/3/2013, 12:26 PM

This is a hard one for me to gauge. If we win, we beat a team who hasn't really beaten a quality team. If we lose, it just confirms my suspicions that we are fielding just an average to good team this year and nothing more. I'm still a little shocked we moved up to #8 in the coaches poll, but I'll gladly take it.

WHAT? If we win we will have beaten a Highly ranked team. WTF else you want ?

JLEW1818
11/3/2013, 12:59 PM
What was our biggest spread in 2000? Or ever for that matter

Phil
11/3/2013, 01:32 PM
Remind me again what the spread was on this year's OU-Texas game.

okiewaker
11/3/2013, 01:38 PM
We play good in these type games. If they play balls out,,which I think they will, it will be a good game in our favor.

SoonerMarkVA
11/3/2013, 01:50 PM
My thinking as well. Stoops really seems to chisel when he and his teams are disrespected. This, and a miraculous lack of injuries, explains 2000 the best. Every game, from Texas on out, we were discounted and that someone (KSU, NU, A&M, Pork St., KSU again, or FSU) would finally expose us. No one ever gave us our due. I'm really starting to think we're going to punch BU in the mouth, and as soon as they bleed we'll know what kind of team they really are.

Peeb
11/3/2013, 01:51 PM
Baylor by 14 sounds dumb to me. They COULD make that happen, but I find it more likely to see OU win by 14.

dennis580
11/3/2013, 02:30 PM

How does losing on the road to the most dominant team we have played in many years confirm we are a average to good team? That doesnt make any sense at all. As long as we dont lose by more then 3 TDs people shouldnt be able to complain. Baylor fans are not talking about beating us they are talking by how much they need to beat us by, and rightly so.

I have basically already penciled in a loss to Baylor. They key thing is that we finish the season strong, and beat OSU, and then win our bowl game. 11-2 would be a successful season for this team, and would set us up well for next year well hopefully Ford will be the feature back, and be the first truely great OU RB since Peterson.

BigTip
11/3/2013, 02:55 PM
What was our biggest spread in 2000? Or ever for that matter

That is a good and interesting question. What is the biggest dog we have ever been? Since we are usually favored, and if we aren't it certainly isn't by two touchdowns.

ashley
11/3/2013, 02:58 PM
I lean to them because we have too many subs on defense and a very inconsistent QB

SicEmBaylor
11/3/2013, 03:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQBBakTXuSI

TheUnnamedSooner
11/3/2013, 03:38 PM
Read an article yesterday this is the third time since 1999 that OU is double digit underdogs. 13 against FSU in the orange bowl and 15 against texas in 2005.

The Ghost of Mex
11/3/2013, 03:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQBBakTXuSI

Reminds me of a North Korean propaganda video.

Paper tiger.

olevetonahill
11/3/2013, 04:06 PM
How does losing on the road to the most dominant team we have played in many years confirm we are a average to good team? That doesnt make any sense at all. As long as we dont lose by more then 3 TDs people shouldnt be able to complain. Baylor fans are not talking about beating us they are talking by how much they need to beat us by, and rightly so.

I have basically already penciled in a loss to Baylor. They key thing is that we finish the season strong, and beat OSU, and then win our bowl game. 11-2 would be a successful season for this team, and would set us up well for next year well hopefully Ford will be the feature back, and be the first truely great OU RB since Peterson.

Please go be an Orange aggie fan. PLEASE.

BoulderSooner79
11/3/2013, 04:20 PM
Remind me again what the spread was on this year's OU-Texas game.

It was money in the bank (yes, I bet on the horns to cover).

tooslow
11/3/2013, 05:03 PM
How does losing on the road to the most dominant team we have played in many years confirm we are a average to good team? That doesnt make any sense at all.

The most dominant team we've played in years? Tell me one team they've dominated with a pulse this year? Their Conference opponents have a combined Conference record of 4-17, The only decent team they've played, KSU, they "dominated" by a whopping 10 points. I can see us easily blowing this game open just as much as it can go the other way.

SicEmBaylor
11/3/2013, 05:24 PM
The most dominant team we've played in years? Tell me one team they've dominated with a pulse this year? Their Conference opponents have a combined Conference record of 4-17, The only decent team they've played, KSU, they "dominated" by a whopping 10 points. I can see us easily blowing this game open just as much as it can go the other way.

The only thing I can say to that, until we have an outcome on Thursday, is to suggest you compare our common opponents to this point. In each of those games, we dominated to a degree that you did not. Whether that means anything on Thursday is certainly in question -- I, personally, do not believe it does. Nonetheless that's the best that can be said at this point.

soonergirlNeugene
11/3/2013, 05:24 PM
Injuries have me more worried than anything else. If we had all the guys healthy that we had at the season opener, I'd feel a lot better about this matchup.

SicEmBaylor
11/3/2013, 05:27 PM
Injuries have me more worried than anything else. If we had all the guys healthy that we had at the season opener, I'd feel a lot better about this matchup.
I think if your coaching staff was better at finding and developing talent (primarily QB talent) then you would feel a hell of a lot better about this game.

OU's injuries have sucked. :(

I really hope after Thursday, OU wins out with no more injuries and I hope that some sort of light finally goes off in Heupel's head and Bell suddenly starts playing like he's the starting QB for Okla-f'n-homa.

olevetonahill
11/3/2013, 05:32 PM
I think if your coaching staff was better at finding and developing talent (primarily QB talent) then you would feel a hell of a lot better about this game.

OU's injuries have sucked. :(

I really hope after Thursday, OU wins out with no more injuries and I hope that some sort of light finally goes off in Heupel's head and Bell suddenly starts playing like he's the starting QB for Okla-f'n-homa.

Well Sic. I kinda Hope that Happens Before Thursday night.

I Am Right
11/3/2013, 05:34 PM
Yep, more likely 3 TD's

soonercastor
11/3/2013, 05:47 PM
I can see us easily blowing this game open

We're not blowing anybody out.

tooslow
11/3/2013, 05:51 PM
The only thing I can say to that, until we have an outcome on Thursday, is to suggest you compare our common opponents to this point. In each of those games, we dominated to a degree that you did not. Whether that means anything on Thursday is certainly in question -- I, personally, do not believe it does. Nonetheless that's the best that can be said at this point.

I'm not understanding your reply. You're comparing 2 teams against common opponents. I was stating why Baylor is not the most dominant team we've played in years. If you were looking to hear, "Why yes, the Bears have looked waaaay better than OU when you look at games played against their common opponents," then there you go. You'll get no arguments here.

olevetonahill
11/3/2013, 05:51 PM
We're not blowing anybody out.

Just WIN baby, Just WIN

XingTheRubicon
11/3/2013, 06:20 PM
sic ems by 25+ ...goin be ugly

Dan Thompson
11/3/2013, 08:16 PM
If we play our best game Baylor will LOOSE:)

picasso
11/3/2013, 09:05 PM
We've won 8 conference titles with I believe 5 different QB's.
I'd say they've done ok developing QB talent.

OkieThunderLion
11/3/2013, 09:51 PM

Oklahoma can't find/develop QB talent?

Seems like it's been the strongest position of Stoops' tenure.

bigsourD
11/4/2013, 12:35 AM

Yeah come on sic em, Did you just start watching Baylor football in 2011 or what? Where have you been the passed ten years?

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2013, 12:39 AM

Heupel, White, and Bradford. Those are the only three worth remembering. The rest ranged from serviceable to outright bust.

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2013, 01:05 AM
Look, I know most will disagree but I have thought for years now that the real strength at OU was with your backs. I know OU went to a spread/up-tempo/pass happy offense during the 2000s, but I really believe OU would have more success as a 'run first' type offense similar to Oregon.

5noubus
11/4/2013, 07:01 AM
I haven't actually watched a Baylor game this year. I wonder if there is a re-run on before Thursday ?
How are they scoring all those points? Does the qb scramble? Do they have lots of receivers ?
Is their defense good?

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
11/4/2013, 07:07 AM
I haven't actually watched a Baylor game this year. I wonder if there is a re-run on before Thursday ?
How are they scoring all those points? Does the qb scramble? Do they have lots of receivers ?
Is their defense good?

Points, yes.
Scramble, yes.
Receivers, yes.
Defense, no.

swardboy
11/4/2013, 07:20 AM
If we play our best game Baylor will LOOSE:)

We need a pole on this.

Peeb
11/4/2013, 07:27 AM
We need a pole on this.

Ha ha!
What you did there- I saw it.

SoonerStormchaser
11/4/2013, 07:47 AM
14 points, eh? They'll cover

sendbaht
11/4/2013, 08:31 AM
OKLA: +14.5
BAY: -14.5 right now damn

picasso
11/4/2013, 08:36 AM
Heupel, White, and Bradford. Those are the only three worth remembering. The rest ranged from serviceable to outright bust.

You're way off on this one Sic. Better back out while you still can.

Soonerjeepman
11/4/2013, 09:12 AM

lol...coming from a fan of a team that has won how many big 12 titles? bowl games? etc...dude you are off your rocker.

Soonerjeepman
11/4/2013, 09:17 AM
Is their defense good?

sic likes to compare same opponents...I do know the yes they pounded ulm where as we only beat them by 34, but pretty sure I read that bu gave up as many or more yards in the 1st half against them than we did the whole game. Thought there was another team as well that it was similar...they give up a ton of yards. Granted the teams didn't produce so it really doesn't matter but the fact is if OU can get the yards they will score. It's going to come down to possession time and turnovers...like every other game.

OU has been "tested" more than bu. I think ksu (without lockett) ran for 300+ yards on them. ksu gave the game away on Sams' TO's.

olevetonahill
11/4/2013, 10:05 AM

Name the "Busts" please. Yer a funny little dude.

PrideMom
11/4/2013, 10:27 AM
I think the most important play will be the coin toss. We need to get the ball first!

sooner46
11/4/2013, 10:30 AM
SicEmBalyor They may not all have been Heisman Trophy winners but I do not believe you could call any of them bust. Even Paul Thompson when called upon lead the Sooners to a Big 12 title. The only bust here is you.

sooneron
11/4/2013, 10:32 AM
Name the "Busts" please. Yer a funny little dude.

I wouldn't call what we have right now a bust, but, at times, it's tough to call him serviceable. Of course, some of that is on the supporting cast and play calling. I need to see three good games in a row before I'm sold.

I really don't see any busts in the Stoops tenure. At all. Unless, you are referring to guys that never saw the field, which happens at EVERY program.

Heupel - nothing needs to be said here.
Hybl - better than serviceable. He got hammered a lot due to OL rebuilding in 01/02
White - historic career on rebuilt knees
Bomar - Personality/mentality - wise, a bust, but he had tools and if he had never set foot on BRSI's lot, he would have progressed moving forward- signs pointed to that.
Thompson - The ultimate team player, he probably would have been about 10-15 QB rating pts higher if he hadn't been moved to WR due to the idiot taking over.
Bradford - Nothing needs to be said here
Jones - better than Hybl, but not as tough minded. I think his indecision at times was mired along with the OC's indecision as to what our philosophy was going to be. Great arm tho.
Present day - Not sure . I like Bell and I like Knight. Nothing has made me love them. Too early to tell and there has been little consistency.

KantoSooner
11/4/2013, 11:08 AM
Don't feed him, it just encourages bad behavior.

Baylor has it's first serious team in forever, and only a coupla years after having their best player ever. You can understand how this has gone to Sicem's head. He's having trouble dealing with it. Wishing to be kind, we should simply ignore his antics. Soon enough, reality will rear it's ugly head and Baylor will go back to being Baylor. Which is to say, providing the suction that makes the entire Southwest a windy place to live.

olevetonahill
11/4/2013, 11:16 AM
Don't feed him, it just encourages bad behavior.

Baylor has it's first serious team in forever, and only a coupla years after having their best player ever. You can understand how this has gone to Sicem's head. He's having trouble dealing with it. Wishing to be kind, we should simply ignore his antics. Soon enough, reality will rear it's ugly head and Baylor will go back to being Baylor. Which is to say, providing the suction that makes the entire Southwest a windy place to live.

Heh, Sic makes me think of the Poor country bumpkin who won a Million bucks in the Lottery then expected to sit at the same tables as the DuPont's and Rothschild's . Only to end up broke the next year.

BoulderSooner79
11/4/2013, 12:08 PM
Heh, Sic makes me think of the Poor country bumpkin who won a Million bucks in the Lottery then expected to sit at the same tables as the DuPont's and Rothschild's . Only to end up broke the next year.

A million bucks doesn't go very far once you take into account taxes, lap dances and blow. Believe me...

Soonerjeepman
11/4/2013, 12:10 PM
I think the most important play will be the coin toss. We need to get the ball first!

actually I think in 2000, at least that I can remember, we won every toss...it was amazing. It was the "sign" I looked for in each game.

olevetonahill
11/4/2013, 12:30 PM

A million bucks doesn't go very far once you take into account taxes, Zima and Cigars. Believe me...

Fixed that to more accurately reflect Sicem :wink:

cvsooner
11/4/2013, 01:46 PM
Isn't the whole point of hype to get you to believe? And you have to believe because you just don't know...

I'm not sure any religious-affiliated school could come out with anything other than 'believe the hype,' or otherwise the whole structure comes down.

JLEW1818
11/4/2013, 02:44 PM
Read an article yesterday this is the third time since 1999 that OU is double digit underdogs. 13 against FSU in the orange bowl and 15 against texas in 2005.

Thanks for the info

EatLeadCommie
11/4/2013, 04:09 PM

Exactly. Folks want to focus on KSU...a very inconsistent KSU who we haven't even played yet.

OU
ULM 34-0
WVU 16-7
KU 34-19

BU
ULM 70-7
WVU 73-42 (a game that wasn't that close)
KU 59-14

OK, they had a close game to KSU. We lost to frigging Texas. Our signature win was over ND, who nearly lost to Navy this week and did lose to a Michigan team that was spanked by their in state rival this week. Our one win where Bell looked dominant occurred over a Tulsa team that was spanked by UTSA this week and has lost to other powerhouses like Tulane, Bowling Green, and Rice.

Maybe Baylor doesn't have much of a pedigree so far, but they've destroyed all their other competition other than KSU, while we have not had that luxury in our schedule apart from ULM and Tulsa. One of those teams Baylor put 70 on. The other one they'd probably put 70 on by halftime.

BoulderSooner79
11/4/2013, 04:26 PM
Exactly. Folks want to focus on KSU...a very inconsistent KSU who we haven't even played yet.
OK, they had a close game to KSU. We lost to frigging Texas.

And frigging Texas beat KSU fairly handily (but not as bad as they beat us, sigh). CFB can be like rock/paper/scissors(/lizard/Spock), but there is not much else to go on other than the KSU game when talking about Baylor. Baylor has the type of offense that lights up the scoreboard on inferior opponents. We've had that type of offense for the most part until this season. And we painfully know what can happen to such a team when it meets a solid defense. Thursday will come soon enough and it *may* tell us more about Baylor. I say "may" because I think we have enough evidence from our conference games + ND that we are not fielding an elite team, so we might not be the ones to expose Baylor (if they indeed are bound for exposure).

cvsooner
11/4/2013, 04:56 PM

Our signature win was over ND, who nearly lost to Navy this week and did lose to a Michigan team that was spanked by their in state rival this week.

And that ND team also beat the team that beat Michigan, 17-13, earlier this season. So there's that.

EatLeadCommie
11/4/2013, 05:10 PM
And frigging Texas beat KSU fairly handily (but not as bad as they beat us, sigh). CFB can be like rock/paper/scissors(/lizard/Spock), but there is not much else to go on other than the KSU game when talking about Baylor. Baylor has the type of offense that lights up the scoreboard on inferior opponents. We've had that type of offense for the most part until this season. And we painfully know what can happen to such a team when it meets a solid defense. Thursday will come soon enough and it *may* tell us more about Baylor. I say "may" because I think we have enough evidence from our conference games + ND that we are not fielding an elite team, so we might not be the ones to expose Baylor (if they indeed are bound for exposure).

We had a comparable offense one year in 2008, and I'd say this Baylor offense is more explosive than that one. The only team that slowed us down that year was Florida (UT did beat us, but they didn't slow us down and had the benefit of a few calls in that game), and they were able to do so because (1) our defense was not good all year, (2) they had an offense that could move the ball by air and by land when they needed to so they could run clock, and (3) their D was stout. We aren't as good offensively or defensively as Florida was in 2008, and I don't think Baylor's defense is any worse than ours was.

I don't see us winning, but the good news is if we do, we move up a spot or two. I don't think Baylor will lose another game in conference if we're fortunate enough to beat them, so they'd finish top 10 at the very least.

8timechamps
11/4/2013, 05:20 PM

Can't tell if being serious.

OU_Sooners75
11/4/2013, 10:12 PM

I remember quite a few seasons where OU looked the lesser team on paper to teams like Taco Tech and even OSU...only to waltz into the game and destroy them.

One thing that the media, fans, and teams should stay weary of is disrespecting the giant of the conference, even in "rebuilding years".

The OU players and coaches see and hear what is being said. They have had almost 2 weeks to hear it. All I'm going to say is, if your team is acting like the majority if your fans, OU is going to smash the hell out of Baylor!

OU_Sooners75
11/4/2013, 10:15 PM

I say let them have the ball first!

Then we go out force a TO and shove up their a$ses!

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2013, 10:27 PM
I say let them have the ball first!

Then we go out force a TO and shove up their a$ses!

We always choose offense when we get the coin flip. CAB likes to say "2 plays, TD, sit on bench."

Anyway, I honestly don't have a damned clue what will happen. The football Gods will smile on someone Thursday night, and I've tried not to anger them too much while tempering my enthusiasm.

I know this much -- I'm damned ready for this game to be over. Someone will win (hopefully us) and someone will lose (hopefully not us), but in either case I'm ready for it to be over.

olevetonahill
11/4/2013, 10:30 PM
We always choose offense when we get the coin flip. CAB likes to say "2 plays, TD, sit on bench."

Anyway, I honestly don't have a damned clue what will happen. The football Gods will smile on someone Thursday night, and I've tried not to anger them too much while tempering my enthusiasm.

I know this much -- I'm damned ready for this game to be over. Someone will win (hopefully us) and someone will lose (hopefully not us), but in either case I'm ready for it to be over.

Kinda Like my last marriage.

BoulderSooner79
11/4/2013, 10:34 PM

Ah, but the football gods know what is going on in your skull regardless of what you speak (or type). That's why they are gods and they do easily anger.:sneakiness:

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2013, 11:24 PM
Ah, but the football gods know what is going on in your skull regardless of what you speak (or type). That's why they are gods and they do easily anger.:sneakiness:

I ordered a new cap to replace the aging fitted cap I bought at our bookstore back in '07. I have others, but I kept going back to that cap because it was unstructured and fitted. Fit on my head like a glove, but the end of its life cycle has arrived.

I replaced it with this: http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_Baylor_Bears_Hats/47_Brand_Baylor_Bears_New_Vault_Franchise_Fitted_H at_-_Green

It's actually scheduled to be delivered on Thursday, but at this point I'm scared ****less that switching hats may be some bad mojo or something. On the other hand, it could be a very lucky cap.

I'm conflicted.

olevetonahill
11/4/2013, 11:26 PM
I ordered a new cap to replace the aging fitted cap I bought at our bookstore back in '07. I have others, but I kept going back to that cap because it was unstructured and fitted. Fit on my head like a glove, but the end of its life cycle has arrived.

I replaced it with this: http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_Baylor_Bears_Hats/47_Brand_Baylor_Bears_New_Vault_Franchise_Fitted_H at_-_Green

It's actually scheduled to be delivered on Thursday, but at this point I'm scared ****less that switching hats may be some bad mojo or something. On the other hand, it could be a very lucky cap.

I'm conflicted.

You shoulda ordered TWO , you know why .

Chuck Bao
11/5/2013, 02:17 AM
History means exactly squat to the matchup on Thursday, but I guess fans will do what they normally do and that is talk smack. I find it kind of funny that some OU fans seem somewhat taken aback that some Bear fans are now growling back. The pet Bear is let lose <sic and reverse heh!>.

Enough of history, it is all about recruitment and the future. I read somewhere that TAMU's defection to the SEC was a positive for Baylor in the recruitment of Texas athlete wars and a negative for OU (high profile out of state). And, don't forget that Baylor now has the coaches that can convince a young 18 year-old that the future is bright in the state of Texas.

This may be the greatest game at the Floyd Casey Stadium for Baylor to date. The Baylor president, Ken Starr will again run out on the field with the freshman Baylor Line. Even with this whole blackout and the prestige of OU coming to Waco, it won't be the greatest game which will be reserved for the last game at the Case versus UT and the climax of the recruitment wars and the status of best team in Texas.

There will be drama and fanfare with OU-OSU and Baylor-Texas playing at the same time, which would have been the Big XII championship weekend. This is why I love college football.

My family has 6 tix to this game. Two from Baylor ticket office and four from OU. It is funny how this little drama is going to play out, especially on the way back to Oklahoma. I'm wearing black.

thecrimsoncrusader
11/5/2013, 07:26 AM
We had a comparable offense one year in 2008, and I'd say this Baylor offense is more explosive than that one.

OU's 2008 offense would have been even more explosive if they had this year's Baylor schedule up to this point.

SicEmBaylor
11/5/2013, 07:42 AM
OU's 2008 offense would have been even more explosive if they had this year's Baylor schedule up to this point.

I don't believe that's true, but I think it would require OU's 2008 offense all 4 quarters to match what ours does in a half (we have only played our starters for 4 qtrs in one game). That offense was explosive, but I don't believe they scored nearly as fast which means it'd take more game time to amass the same point totals.

Keep in mind, we could very very easily have broken 100 pts in every game we've played except the KSU game.

flysooner9
11/5/2013, 09:19 AM
Keep in mind, we could very very easily have broken 100 pts in every game we've played except the KSU game.

So could a lot of teams that play cupcakes.

Bourbon St Sooner
11/5/2013, 09:21 AM
I don't believe that's true, but I think it would require OU's 2008 offense all 4 quarters to match what ours does in a half (we have only played our starters for 4 qtrs in one game). That offense was explosive, but I don't believe they scored nearly as fast which means it'd take more game time to amass the same point totals.

You should put up a billboard saying "Greatest offense in the history of the Universe" :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
11/5/2013, 09:27 AM
You should put up a billboard saying "Greatest offense in the history of the Universe" :rolleyes:

They could very well hang a 1/2 a 100 on us. But Im wait and see.

8timechamps
11/5/2013, 05:01 PM

Welcome to the world of big time games. I've felt this way for just about every big game OU has ever played in, including and especially the national title games. Of course we want to watch the game and enjoy it, but in the big ones, the nerve/stress levels are so high that you almost want to fast forward to the final score.

8timechamps
11/5/2013, 05:05 PM

I'm conflicted.

As a very superstitious hat guy, I can offer you this:

You've already purchased the hat. Once you make the purchase, destiny is set in stone. You'll know late Thursday night if you made a wise choice.

I will go to my grave knowing I played a small part in the 2004 national title loss. I thought it would be a good idea to buy a new hat for the game...

SicEmBaylor
11/5/2013, 05:12 PM
As a very superstitious hat guy, I can offer you this:

You've already purchased the hat. Once you make the purchase, destiny is set in stone. You'll know late Thursday night if you made a wise choice.

I will go to my grave knowing I played a small part in the 2004 national title loss. I thought it would be a good idea to buy a new hat for the game...

Sumbeetch.

Maybe my concern over angering the football Gods will be enough to placate the football Gods and forgive me of my new cap buying transgression. :D

olevetonahill
11/5/2013, 05:17 PM
Sumbeetch.

Maybe my concern over angering the football Gods will be enough to placate the football Gods and forgive me of my new cap buying transgression. :D

Dont werk that way Boy, Ya must ATONE, feelin bad aint Atonement.

OkieThunderLion
11/5/2013, 09:06 PM
Our signature win was over ND, who nearly lost to Navy this week and did lose to a Michigan team that was spanked by their in state rival this week.
Then ND is really lucky they don't play Michigan St!

CincySooner
11/6/2013, 08:30 AM
Then ND is really lucky they don't play Michigan St!

Huh? ND already beat MSU this year. Or were you being sarcastic?

swardboy
11/6/2013, 08:38 AM
Baylor is a two td favorite over OU. Somebody wake me up.

And yes, Cincy, he is being sarcastic. Head to head analogies are as bizarre as this dream I'm having. Check that, "nightmare."

tooslow
11/7/2013, 03:20 PM
Spread has grown to -16. I know we are down a few players on D, but..... Wow.

PalmBeachSooner
11/7/2013, 03:40 PM

That can't be true. OSU has already claimed that moniker.

donago
11/7/2013, 05:14 PM
16 down to Baylor!!! That alone shows how badly this staff has recruited. I miss Barry

SoonR4Life
11/7/2013, 05:37 PM
16 down to Baylor!!! That alone shows how badly this staff has recruited. I miss Barry

I'm showing -17 now!

SoonerorLater
11/7/2013, 05:53 PM
I'm showing -17 now!

Yeah word is Frank Shannon is out so a bad situation just got worse.

HateTheWhorns
11/7/2013, 06:09 PM

Have to believe the largest underdog margin in the history of OU football was during one of the Blake vs. Osborne match-ups in the late 1990s.

XingTheRubicon
11/8/2013, 10:28 AM
Have to believe the largest underdog margin in the history of OU football was during one of the Blake vs. Osborne match-ups in the late 1990s.

NEB -31....nebbish 37-0 F

XingTheRubicon
11/8/2013, 10:29 AM
sic ems by 25+ ...goin be ugly ****