PDA

View Full Version : Slim pickens this weekend

BoulderSooner79
10/30/2013, 11:10 AM
No, Slim didn't come back as a flesh eating zombie. The CFB schedule is pretty lean this week. I'll watch the the TT vs OSU game to see how the pokes do relative to our outing. On the national stage, only FSU vs. Miami pops up, but FSU appears to be heads above the Canes in the games I've watched. Seems half the top 25 teams have bye weeks.

Dang, no excuses I can give the wifey to avoid the ever growing honey do list. Suggestions?

PrideMom
10/30/2013, 11:28 AM
Looks like Saturday will be the day I have my 91 year old aunt over for a movie. She is really cool, says she doesn't mind a "little raunchiness" just not filth.

I hope Texas Tech beats OSU. I can not tolerate their false bravado! Also, it will make our win look even better!

badger
10/30/2013, 11:33 AM
Dang, no excuses I can give the wifey to avoid the ever growing honey do list. Suggestions?

Look, I hate to tell you this, but unless you finish your honey do list, OU is going to lose to Baylor next week. Do you really want that blood on your hands and the wrath of Sooner Nation upon you?

:D I used this rationale throughout the Packers postseason a few years ago en route to a Super Bowl. If I don't jog the dogs, the Packers will lose this weekend. If I don't do laundry, the Packers will lose. If I don't clean the house, Packers lose. I became the most productive badger in the world those months.

And then, the Packers won the Super Bowl and I went to normal

olevetonahill
10/30/2013, 11:33 AM
Looks like Saturday will be the day I have my 91 year old aunt over for a movie. She is really cool, says she doesn't mind a "little raunchiness" just not filth.

I hope Texas Tech beats OSU. I can not tolerate their false bravado! Also, it will make our win look even better!

Heh, I want EVERYONE to beat OsEwe from here on out. Make My Bet secure