PDA

View Full Version : Did we win this weekend?

Bourbon St Sooner
10/28/2013, 08:43 AM
We must have because this board is dead. I'll go ahead and get the discussion going. Heupel sucks! Discuss.

cherokeebrewer
10/28/2013, 09:36 AM
TK, KT, CT and LB all better than BB...

dwarthog
10/28/2013, 09:51 AM
So after the 1st couple of series I hear the TV announcer say something along the lines of there being "activity" on the sidelines, TK is up throwing the ball, warming up etc. then all of a sudden the offense takes off and Blake is nailing all of his throws.

Announcers seemed to think perhaps a little psychology was being used.

Anyone else catch that?

Bourbon St Sooner
10/28/2013, 10:08 AM
Josh Heupel pulling mind games? Ridiculous. Josh Heupel couldn't play call a Pop Warner game, much less push the buttons of a 20 year old.

BoulderSooner79
10/28/2013, 10:17 AM
We must have because this board is dead. I'll go ahead and get the discussion going. Heupel sucks! Discuss.

Mods, please merge this thread with any other thread.

PrideMom
10/28/2013, 10:28 AM
Gripe, Gripe, Gripe. When will you guys realize that EVERY team that plays against OU will TRY ANYTHING to win!! Luckily OU has the the tradition of winning, and the fans expect it, but PLEASE do not expect blow-outs in every game. One, it would be BORING, and two there are other teams that have talent, also. Be happy with a win against the number 10th team, and hope that the energy we saw Saturday night will be there when OU plays Baylor. Baylor can be beaten (watch the Kansas State game), the main thing that OU has to do is KEEP the ball, pin Baylor deep, and the defense has to play like they are insane!

SouthFortySooner
10/28/2013, 10:43 AM
fire Hoopel. Can you believe he called that long pass after grinding out a td??? I know stuff.

cherokeebrewer
10/28/2013, 11:06 AM
Gripe, Gripe, Gripe.

I was kidding. My only complaint about that game was Millard going down...

dwarthog
10/28/2013, 11:36 AM
Josh Heupel pulling mind games? Ridiculous. Josh Heupel couldn't play call a Pop Warner game, much less push the buttons of a 20 year old.

So, I'm going to put you in the "Maybe" column on that one.... :-)

Ruf/Nek7
10/28/2013, 11:54 AM
I am with most everyone here when it comes to Heupel. I was so ticked when i saw and option ran on 3rd an 8 early in the game! And why in the hell are we still running right up the gut when we are clearly not the strongest up the middle?

Other than Heupel, losing Millard sucked and i thought this team played pretty miserable at times Sat. Outside guys going inside and not setting the edge, false starts!!! WHY ARE WE FALSE STARTING AT HOME!!!!????

Here is the deal, we are talented, even with injuries. But this team lacks a lot of discipline. I put that on all of the coaches, including Bob.

BigTip
10/28/2013, 12:14 PM
WHY ARE WE FALSE STARTING AT HOME!!!!????

In our EIGHTH game of the year no less!

70sooner
10/28/2013, 12:32 PM
So after the 1st couple of series I hear the TV announcer say something along the lines of there being "activity" on the sidelines, TK is up throwing the ball, warming up etc. then all of a sudden the offense takes off and Blake is nailing all of his throws.

Announcers seemed to think perhaps a little psychology was being used.

Anyone else catch that?

yep, I'm thinking if Bell didn't do something, and he did take the team 97 yeards to a score, Knight would have been in the next series.