PDA

View Full Version : lib...cons..pub..dem...I'm so sick of the total BS

Soonerjeepman
10/24/2013, 10:31 AM
that goes on...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/24/crash-and-burn-lawmakers-grill-obamacare-website-contractors/

Under heated questioning from lawmakers, contractors behind the botched ObamaCare website on Thursday played down the problems with HealthCare.gov while shifting blame to the government and each other for the troubled launch.

what a bunch of crap..it's all just for looks...they really don't GAS about us. ALL 500+ need to be gone.

diverdog
10/24/2013, 11:30 AM
that goes on...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/24/crash-and-burn-lawmakers-grill-obamacare-website-contractors/

Under heated questioning from lawmakers, contractors behind the botched ObamaCare website on Thursday played down the problems with HealthCare.gov while shifting blame to the government and each other for the troubled launch.

what a bunch of crap..it's all just for looks...they really don't GAS about us. ALL 500+ need to be gone.

From what I understand is a lot of this falls on the states who decided not to put in these websites. So the federal site got overwhelmed.

lexsooner
10/24/2013, 01:41 PM
I'm sure there is a lot of blame to go around here, but does anyone really think the ACA will be smoothly implemented and be a quick success when there are so many in D.C. and in many states who want to derail it? And there is great irony in politicians who were trying to defund/delay the ACA earlier this month now grilling citizens on why the ACA website did not work better.

diverdog
10/24/2013, 04:33 PM
I'm sure there is a lot of blame to go around here, but does anyone really think the ACA will be smoothly implemented and be a quick success when there are so many in D.C. and in many states who want to derail it? And there is great irony in politicians who were trying to defund/delay the ACA earlier this month now grilling citizens on why the ACA website did not work better.

From what I have read the DC site works perfectly. Figures.

rock on sooner
10/24/2013, 04:50 PM
Welp, one side says the sites were overwhelmed with traffic and the
other side says the ACA is a job killing train wreck that won't work.
Originally, the ACA was designed to function with a good mix of young
healthy people to go with older healthy people and the ones that are
not healthy all blended together. IMO, the system could never have
worked right out of the gate...shoulda been a LOT of beta testing....
and, as long as Cruz and his cronies keep running their mouths, it's
going to be very difficult to accomplish any thing at all....

Turd_Ferguson
10/24/2013, 05:17 PM
From what I understand is a lot of this falls on the states who decided not to put in these websites. So the federal site got overwhelmed.

A lot of your understandings are under question...

8timechamps
10/24/2013, 05:27 PM
I actually watched about an hour of the hearings in my office. Both side were ridiculous in their opening comments. It was all about political posturing. I expect that when politicians are speaking publicly, but when their supposed to be doing their job, not so much.

When it came to the 4 companies represented, they all were "doing great" and all problems were "at the forefront of their attention".

In the end, this is a huge technical program/project, and not nearly enough time was given to launch it properly. I still don't understand why the dems were pushing to implement this so quickly. A year would have been the minimal amount of time to get things right.

rock on sooner
10/25/2013, 10:07 AM
I actually watched about an hour of the hearings in my office. Both side were ridiculous in their opening comments. It was all about political posturing. I expect that when politicians are speaking publicly, but when their supposed to be doing their job, not so much.

When it came to the 4 companies represented, they all were "doing great" and all problems were "at the forefront of their attention".

In the end, this is a huge technical program/project, and not nearly enough time was given to launch it properly. I still don't understand why the dems were pushing to implement this so quickly. A year would have been the minimal amount of time to get things right.

Oh my, absolutely shocking! Common sense!...Oh, the AGONY!:triumphant::highly_amused:

Soonerjeepman
10/26/2013, 02:00 PM
yeah....common sense...nah...

It's both sides...bet behind closed doors it's all high fivin and slappin backs. Just sittin back and watch US fight.