PDA

View Full Version : So apparently the "fainting" woman at the Leftist presser was a plant and fake...

TheHumanAlphabet
10/23/2013, 04:49 PM
Saw the video, it sure looks orchestrated....

Linkola... (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/conspiracy-theorist-contends-obama-s-fainting-lady-was-faked_764596.html)

Wouldn't surprise me with these fakers and liars.

diverdog
10/23/2013, 06:03 PM
Saw the video, it sure looks orchestrated....

Linkola... (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/conspiracy-theorist-contends-obama-s-fainting-lady-was-faked_764596.html)

Wouldn't surprise me with these fakers and liars.

How about this. The woman is pregnant, was standing to long and locked her knees. All recipes for fainting.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/23/2013, 07:24 PM
You must not have viewed the video and all the talk, winks and hand gestures...

diverdog
10/23/2013, 07:59 PM
You must not have viewed the video and all the talk, winks and hand gestures...

I watched it all and I saw the blood rushing from the poor ladies face.

did you notice it said conspiracy theorist? This is tin foil hat stuff.

Monster Zero
10/23/2013, 08:08 PM
He's trying to run the same plays that worked for him on the campaign trail in 2008 back when he was going to unite us all. Remember all the fainters then?

8timechamps
10/23/2013, 08:36 PM
I'm hard pressed to believe this was planned, but it does look weird.

The lady in that video (doing the voice) is a tin foil hatter, for sure.

Whet
10/23/2013, 08:39 PM
It was a setup all the way! Typical for this group.

cleller
10/23/2013, 08:49 PM
One thing is for sure, if she went thru the Obamacare website, and came out better than before...its fake.

badger
10/24/2013, 11:06 AM
Anyone seen people faint for real? The entire thing is not as it appears in movies with a gasp of ahhhhhh and flailing of arms and such. It is just you're up one second, down the next.

The first time I saw it, it was so bizarre, like it was a purposeful act. I wonder if that's what happened here.

lexsooner
10/24/2013, 01:32 PM
When I visited the Sixth Floor museum in Dallas this summer, an older woman fainted near the area where it's alleged Oswald shot Kennedy. It's not until I saw this Lady Patriot's site that I now realize this old woman faked it. I did not witness it, but I heard the granddaughter screaming and crying, probably on cue from her Mom. The woman recovered and they did not need an ambulance, so I saw her talking to her granddaughter on a bench. I now realize they were doing a debriefing over the faked fainting incident. It all makes sense now - fake fainting near the fake shooting area - all one big conspiracy, see, lookit the evidence, lookit.

KantoSooner
10/28/2013, 01:56 PM
I want to start a punk band called 'The Lone Gunmen'. First album cover will be the band, standing on the far side of the grassy knoll, in poor focus shot from about 300 yards away.
It'll be awesome. High art concept.
Who's in?