PDA

View Full Version : Mike Leach makin' friends out west.....or maybe not

Salt City Sooner
10/20/2013, 07:15 PM
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9854222/mike-leach-washington-state-cougars-low-class-says-oregon-ducks-nick-aliotti

TheHumanAlphabet
10/20/2013, 07:22 PM
That's what he does and is unapologetic... You go Pirate!!!

F U Alotti and the Pac 12...

Widescreen
10/20/2013, 07:27 PM
Coaches always have to complain about something.

SoonerPride
10/20/2013, 07:27 PM
Mike Leach is a loon.

I'm glad he's in the PAC 12.

I always thought he was a funny quote.

But his acumen as a football guru is vastly overrated.

He's fun. He's wacko. And he's just ok as an offensive coordinator and suspect as a head coach.

SoonerMarkVA
10/20/2013, 07:29 PM
Has this guy managed to miss watching a Leach-coached team in the last 13 years? They *never* let off the gas, on either side of a blowout. And frankly, God bless him for it!

picasso
10/20/2013, 07:32 PM
Mike Leach is a loon.

I'm glad he's in the PAC 12.

I always thought he was a funny quote.

But his acumen as a football guru is vastly overrated.

He's fun. He's wacko. And he's just ok as an offensive coordinator and suspect as a head coach.
Yeah, everyone in the Big 12 just kinda copied his offense.

yermom
10/20/2013, 08:42 PM
he sounds awful whiny

Wishboned
10/20/2013, 08:47 PM
So you're low class if you run up the score. And you're low class if you keep your starters in and keep trying even though the game might be out of hand.

Maybe they should institute a mercy rule in college football. Because we wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings at that level.

8timechamps
10/20/2013, 09:58 PM
Alotti is a scummy guy himself, so he'd be better served keeping his mouth shut.

Last I checked, you're supposed to play until the clock hits 0:00.

Therealsouthsider
10/20/2013, 10:03 PM
...last I checked passes are a part of football...boo hoo Alotti

ss

Wishboned
10/21/2013, 07:54 AM
http://www.addictedtoquack.com/2013/10/20/4858632/nick-aliottis-just-give-up-already-campaign

A few things made me laugh.

Nick Aliotti severely overestimates how many ****s Mike Leach gives about his feelings.

•Nick Aliotti thinks the Delta house should have just found real jobs instead of ruining a perfectly pleasant homecoming parade with their hijinks.
•Nick Aliotti thinks salmon are stupid, what with their swimming upstream. Don't they know about bears, and how currents work. Dumbass fish.
•Nick Aliotti thinks the Boston Red Sox should have just packed it in after game 3 of the 2004 ALCS.
•Nick Aliotti thinks Tony Montana should have killed himself instead of trying to fight his way out and getting blood all over his fountain.
•Nick Aliotti thinks Walter White should have said his goodbyes to family and friends and entered hospice care.
•Nick Aliotti hasn't had a driver's license since 1971, because the line is always too long.
•Nick Aliotti was rooting for the Toy Story 3 toys to burn up in the trash incinerator.
•Nick Aliotti thinks you should be able to file for bankruptcy whenever you want.
•Nick Aliotti once got a flat tire driving down I-5 on a recruiting trip. He set the car on fire and walked the rest of the way.
•Nick Aliotti was once a member of the Cobra Kai dojo.

badger
10/21/2013, 09:01 AM
Washington State was the butt of the Pac 10/12 for years that got repeatedly kicked by the rest of the conference. Good on Leach for making the team fight, even when they're hopelessly outmatched by what will likely be the team that dethrones the SEC this year in the title game.

Salt City Sooner
10/21/2013, 12:00 PM
Methinks the higher-ups at Oregon had a little chat with Nick:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9857484/mike-leach-reply-mike-aliotti-criticize-other-teams