PDA

View Full Version : Baylor Offense Hasn't Scored in 148 Quarters of Football!

David Earl
10/19/2013, 09:00 PM
NCAA record.

They are awful.

SicEmBaylor
10/19/2013, 09:02 PM
Lately? ;)

rock on sooner
10/19/2013, 09:02 PM
Could well be what you say, but they sure as hell are scoring a bunch
some way,,,,

BigTip
10/19/2013, 09:29 PM
Maybe so, but their all time average points per quarter is now at 20 points due to their output this year.

Okay, I made that up.

They are impressing me.

Lately.

David Earl
10/19/2013, 09:48 PM
More like 20 total points in the last 148 quarters. All from special teams.

Coach Briles commented, "We realize what we're doing is not working, but we're going to keep doing it until it does work."

Sad.

EatLeadCommie
10/19/2013, 10:09 PM
Baylor is going to have more total yards against our gaping vag of a defense at halftime than we will for the entire game. Book it.

Soonerus
10/19/2013, 10:16 PM
Baylor is going to have more total yards against our gaping vag of a defense at halftime than we will for the entire game. Book it.

Funny...

SoonerKnight
10/19/2013, 10:29 PM

Funny...

I hope not!! Our pass D is pretty good running D not so much!!! The option plays work well though!! If josh calls a good game we'll be ok maybe!! GOD help us!!!

SanJoaquinSooner
10/19/2013, 10:31 PM
out of how many quarters?

Sooner24
10/19/2013, 11:12 PM
A DAVID EARL SIGHTING!!! 

That's rarer than spotting a yeti carrying a dodo bird. 

Jacie
10/19/2013, 11:28 PM
Six teams above BU lost today. Will they jump all of them to #6? Iowa State sure looked hapless against em . . .

David Earl
10/19/2013, 11:49 PM
Six teams above BU lost today. Will they jump all of them to #6? Iowa State sure looked hapless against em . . .

False.

Iowa State is the best team in 50 years. They make everybody else look silly.

cleller
10/20/2013, 10:10 AM
A DAVID EARL SIGHTING!!! 

That's rarer than spotting a yeti carrying a dodo bird. 

False.

Iowa State is the best team in 50 years. They make everybody else look silly.

Maybe the sighting is rare due to a previous lack of WiFi at that particular facility. (goofy smile thing)

Therealsouthsider
10/20/2013, 10:33 AM
....Baylor has only been playing competitive football for two years....before that they were a women's college

ss

ashley
10/20/2013, 02:05 PM
....Baylor has only been playing competitive football for two years....before that they were a women's college

ss
The present is what counts. Ask any of our fans.

SicEmBaylor
10/20/2013, 03:36 PM

ss
I truly don't understand what statements like this are supposed to mean. College football is a seasonal sport with one season having no official impact on the next. The fact that we've sucked it up for most our time in the Big 12 means, in the context of this season, what precisely? Does it mean we shouldn't get whatever credit we deserve as a result of our play? Does it mean that we're somehow automatically disqualified from winning the conference because we used to suck? Does it mean we are automatically left out of any BCS game because of it?

I truly don't know what point you and others are attempting to convey. Also, I wouldn't completely discount the Teaff years. It isn't like we never won games before going to the Big XII. UT understand this about us, but we have shared a conference with UT for a loooooooong time. Unfortunately, OU's perception of Baylor is fairly well limited to the Big 12 era.

Therealsouthsider
10/20/2013, 03:38 PM
The present is what counts. Ask any of our fans.

...KState wasn't scared and neither am I

ss