PDA

View Full Version : Just not going to jump on the Boo Bird Wagon...

SoCalBigRed
10/19/2013, 05:59 PM
Sure game time is emotional and its easy to get caught up in the negative, especially in the Game Thread.

But, again... no one went into this season with great expectations (except maybe the players/coaches). Most saw this as a rebuilding year.

We removed a HUGE monkey off OUr back, beating ND. So the texans got their seniors the once every 4 years win.

We spotted KU 13 points today, then proceeded to outscore them 34 - 6.

I'll take that any week.

olevetonahill
10/19/2013, 06:02 PM
Just heard 19 Plays and 65 yards in the second 1/2 for KU
Still aint impressed with any part of the team Or the coaches.

Piware
10/19/2013, 06:03 PM
Completely agree. This is a freaky season and some of the games have been too close for comfort. We are not, however, terrible bad except for Texas.

SoCalBigRed
10/19/2013, 08:07 PM
And yet, look at what happened last week and this week in the rest of the college football world. How many of the Top 10 teams lost, to low ranked, or unranked teams?

LSU is taking it on the chin. aTm lost at home. When you put it in perspective...

We're going to be jumping a few spots, if not more this week.

Scott D
10/19/2013, 08:11 PM
I swear every weekend on message boards it's like all of the little league parents who should be banned from little league games are on the internet ;)

Johnny Utah
10/19/2013, 08:13 PM
A win is a win. Until the powers that be decide that they want to return OU to elite status by building a team that controls the lines of scrimmage we should celebrate every win.

olevetonahill
10/19/2013, 08:32 PM
I swear every weekend on message boards it's like all of the little league parents who should be banned from little league games are on the internet ;)

I aint gonna be easy about this team till we come out Bitch slap the opponent and hang 1/2 a 100 on em by the 1/2 :surprise:

ObiKaTony
10/19/2013, 08:44 PM
I will boo out offense all day long. I pray stoops is on josh all day sunday through fri...

olevetonahill
10/19/2013, 08:58 PM
I will boo out offense all day long. I pray stoops is on josh all day sunday through fri...

LMFAO You a Great one aint ya.

ouwasp
10/19/2013, 09:13 PM
I'm very disappointed in the lack of leadership... but as for my actions...<shrug> I just don't go to the message boards much. Why go wallow in all that misery?

Also- I refuse to watch OU play lousy against lousy teams. Call me a bandwagon fan, whatever. I have better uses for my time.

But I'm not gonna boo...just not gonna pay attention.

BigTip
10/19/2013, 09:17 PM

lol, so true.

But the boards are for saying the first thing that comes to your mind sometimes.
The 1st quarter the brain say melt down! Melt Down! MELT DOWN!!
And then the mind has that in it and can't comprehend that the rest of the game is as it should have been.

SoCalBigRed
10/19/2013, 09:48 PM
And #6 LSU falls to unranked Ole Miss.

And people think us winning slightly-ugly, on the road is bad.

Johnny Utah
10/19/2013, 09:53 PM
There are a couple of active topics here regarding the SEC. We could honestly take a page from their playbook and "respect" our fellow big xii opponents more. If nothing else it could allow us to celebrate these conference wins even more.

Johnny Utah
10/19/2013, 09:57 PM
And #6 LSU falls to unranked Ole Miss.

And people think us winning slightly-ugly, on the road is bad.

Didn't OU win by > 2 TDs? And on the road? Who cares what happened in the 1st qtr.

soonerhubs
10/19/2013, 10:02 PM
There are a couple of active topics here regarding the SEC. We could honestly take a page from their playbook and "respect" our fellow big xii opponents more. If nothing else it could allow us to celebrate these conference wins even more.

If the conference didn't bow to will of the *** clowns in Austin so much, I may respect it. Considering the cheating they do annually for that **** group, **** the Big 12.

SoonerKnight
10/19/2013, 10:19 PM
No. Big12-2=10 SUCKs!!!!!!!!

Scott D
10/19/2013, 11:01 PM
last time I checked my checks for my tuition weren't to The Big 12, they were to The University of Oklahoma. The conference can kiss my ***. Let's join the SEC so we can look all world without trying within 2 seasons ;)