PDA

View Full Version : Black Culture Connection...PBS

Soonerjeepman
10/14/2013, 09:57 PM
just saw the ad for it.

Wonder if PBS would fund a White Culture Connection...?...

SanJoaquinSooner
10/14/2013, 11:50 PM
just saw the ad for it.

Two and a Half Men is on Fox

Soonerjeepman
10/15/2013, 10:24 AM
ha...that prob is a pretty funny look into it, but it's not how all of my white fellow brothers live...but nice try.

TAFBSooner
10/17/2013, 05:20 PM
just saw the ad for it.

Masterpiece Theatre is and has been a long-running staple on PBS . . .

TheHumanAlphabet
10/19/2013, 06:20 PM
The Leftist Public TV needs to hand wring and cry... Never ever will a caucasian centric show ever see the light... Wont seea white history month or a celebration of a white scientist or such on the Leftist Channel.

SCOUT
10/20/2013, 12:20 AM
Masterpiece Theatre is and has been a long-running staple on PBS . . .
Is your claim that Masterpiece Theater didn't have a proportionate 12% representation? ;)

SanJoaquinSooner
10/20/2013, 01:01 PM
I checked out the today's PBS schedule for my Sacramento affiliate.

You poor white conservative victims ....

8:00 AM Trans-Siberian Orchestra: The Birth of Rock Theater [white folks' music played by white people]
9:00 AM Ray Conniff Christmas [Ray's a white dude]
10:30 AM Rick Steves' Delicious Europe [Rick's a white dude hosting a show about white folks' motherland]
11:00 AM Celtic Thunder Mythology [Six white dudes]
1:00 PM Il Volo We are Love [three Italian/Sicilian dudes]
2:30 PM Ray Conniff Christmas [Ray is still white in this re-run]
4:00 PM An Irish Christmas [well, I guess Irish sometime pretend to be black]
4:30 PM Easy Yoga for Easing Pain [a middle aged white lady is the yoga instructor]
5:30 PM PBS NewsHour Weekend NEW

6:00 PM Easy Yoga for Easing Pain [more white people exercising]
7:00 PM A 60s Pop Flashback: Hullabaloo (My Music) [Hosted by Peter Noone of the white group The Monkees]
9:00 PM Masterpiece Classic "The Paradise" NEW [Cast: Joanna Vanderham, Emun Elliott, Elaine Cassidy, Matthew McNulty, Sarah Lancashire, Laura Linney - ALL SIX ARE WHITE PEOPLE]

10:00 PM Trans-Siberian Orchestra: The Birth of Rock Theater [a white re-run]
11:00 PM 3 Steps to Incredible Health! With Joel Fuhrman, M.D. [ yeah, you guessed it, Dr. Fuhrman is a white guy]

lexsooner
10/20/2013, 02:00 PM

8:00 AM Trans-Siberian Orchestra: The Birth of Rock Theater [white folks' music played by white people]
9:00 AM Ray Conniff Christmas [Ray's a white dude]
10:30 AM Rick Steves' Delicious Europe [Rick's a white dude hosting a show about white folks' motherland]
11:00 AM Celtic Thunder Mythology [Six white dudes]
1:00 PM Il Volo We are Love [three Italian/Sicilian dudes]
2:30 PM Ray Conniff Christmas [Ray is still white in this re-run]
4:00 PM An Irish Christmas [well, I guess Irish sometime pretend to be black]
4:30 PM Easy Yoga for Easing Pain [a middle aged white lady is the yoga instructor]
5:30 PM PBS NewsHour Weekend NEW

6:00 PM Easy Yoga for Easing Pain [more white people exercising]
7:00 PM A 60s Pop Flashback: Hullabaloo (My Music) [Hosted by Peter Noone of the white group The Monkees]
9:00 PM Masterpiece Classic "The Paradise" NEW [Cast: Joanna Vanderham, Emun Elliott, Elaine Cassidy, Matthew McNulty, Sarah Lancashire, Laura Linney - ALL SIX ARE WHITE PEOPLE]

10:00 PM Trans-Siberian Orchestra: The Birth of Rock Theater [a white re-run]
11:00 PM 3 Steps to Incredible Health! With Joel Fuhrman, M.D. [ yeah, you guessed it, Dr. Fuhrman is a white guy]

It's only going to get worse as they become fewer and fewer and get crushed in more national elections. Sheesh, that's all this country needs - more crybaby victims.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/20/2013, 04:14 PM
It's only going to get worse as they become fewer and fewer and get crushed in more national elections. Sheesh, that's all this country needs - more crybaby victims.

http://lewwaters.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/crying.jpg

Life of victimhood be hard!

Tulsa_Fireman
10/20/2013, 06:10 PM
Peter Noone didn't play with The Monkees.

RACIST.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/20/2013, 06:49 PM
Peter Noone didn't play with The Monkees.

RACIST.

Wrong Peter, my bad - Herman's Hermits! And I bet Mrs. Brown's lovely daughter was exotic.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/20/2013, 07:11 PM
Uhmmm, Let's see...

8:00 AM Trans-Siberian Orchestra: The Birth of Rock Theater [white folks' music played by white people] - Former Commies and Ruskies...
9:00 AM Ray Conniff Christmas [Ray's a white dude] - Leftist dude
10:30 AM Rick Steves' Delicious Europe [Rick's a white dude hosting a show about white folks' motherland] - Leftist Lutheran dude
11:00 AM Celtic Thunder Mythology [Six white dudes] - Irish...Probably Leftist
1:00 PM Il Volo We are Love [three Italian/Sicilian dudes] - I bet Leftist
2:30 PM Ray Conniff Christmas [Ray is still white in this re-run] - Don't know about him...
4:00 PM An Irish Christmas [well, I guess Irish sometime pretend to be black] - Irish again, Ireland is Leftist
4:30 PM Easy Yoga for Easing Pain [a middle aged white lady is the yoga instructor] - Yoga, need I say more...
5:30 PM PBS NewsHour Weekend NEW - Definitely Leftist.

6:00 PM Easy Yoga for Easing Pain [more white people exercising] - Yoga, need I say more...

7:00 PM A 60s Pop Flashback: Hullabaloo (My Music) [Hosted by Peter Noone of the white group The Monkees] - Druggie Leftist
9:00 PM Masterpiece Classic "The Paradise" NEW [Cast: Joanna Vanderham, Emun Elliott, Elaine Cassidy, Matthew McNulty, Sarah Lancashire, Laura Linney - ALL SIX ARE WHITE PEOPLE] Definitely Leftist

10:00 PM Trans-Siberian Orchestra: The Birth of Rock Theater [a white re-run] Ruskies
11:00 PM 3 Steps to Incredible Health! With Joel Fuhrman, M.D. [ yeah, you guessed it, Dr. Fuhrman is a white guy] - Ok, don't knwo about this guy.

;)

TAFBSooner
10/21/2013, 04:03 PM
Uhmmm, Let's see...

(Yes, they're whi-ite, but they're leffftt-ist!)

;)

Goalpost moved: Check.

Turd_Ferguson
10/21/2013, 04:49 PM
Goalpost moved: Check.

White apologist: Check.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/21/2013, 08:17 PM
What do you want? PBS put all the conservatives (both of them) on who were interesting and witty enough to have a show - William F. Buckley's Firing Line and Louis Rukeyser's Wall Street Week. I can't help it if conservatives are a dying breed.

olevetonahill
10/21/2013, 08:51 PM
What do you want? PBS put all the conservatives (both of them) on who were interesting and witty enough to have a show - William F. Buckley's Firing Line and Louis Rukeyser's Wall Street Week. I can't help it if conservatives are a dying breed.

Conservatives aint a Dyinf Breed so much as they too dayum busy WORKING for a living to sit around and meddle in other folks ****!

rock on sooner
10/21/2013, 09:15 PM
Vet, Buckley never werked a day in his life...all he did was use big words...
figuring that people would get tired of going to the dictionary to understand
what he was spoutin'...er...sayin....Ummm, conservatives werkin? Not sure
'bout that...don't seem ta be that way here in IA...they're all kissin' King's
TPin' backside....which, BTW, "Murca gittin tared all this stuff" Jus sayin'...
:highly_amused::tranquillity::peaceful::biggrin:

olevetonahill
10/21/2013, 09:25 PM
Vet, Buckley never werked a day in his life...all he did was use big words...
figuring that people would get tired of going to the dictionary to understand
what he was spoutin'...er...sayin....Ummm, conservatives werkin? Not sure
'bout that...don't seem ta be that way here in IA...they're all kissin' King's
TPin' backside....which, BTW, "Murca gittin tared all this stuff" Jus sayin'...
:highly_amused::tranquillity::peaceful::biggrin:

Aint talkin about Idiots on the tube. Talkin about Conservatives for real.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/24/2013, 01:43 PM
Uhmmm, Let's see...

;)former commies maybe, but they are capitalists now, making mucho dinero and employing mucho people.

KantoSooner
10/28/2013, 01:53 PM
So, PBS is to be criticized for pointing out things in our polyglot American culture that came from Africa? (Like The Blues, eating black-eyed peas at New Years, the banjo, the dunk, decent fashion sense for men and the endzone dance, etc.) And, in the midst of a mass of programming that celebrates, in various ways, 'white' culture, we're supposed to be pissed off about spending this time on our culture's 'blackness'?

I dunno, seems like outrage in search of an outlet.