PDA

View Full Version : Bucky Badger lost the UT game for us.

SeattleOUstudent
10/14/2013, 11:49 AM
Is there any way a former Wisky-marchin', ex-Tex lovin', carpet bagger doesnt have a smirk on his face Saturday? This is all because we dont have a proper pregame anymore. Was there a damn W going across the field in pregame???

Boren. I blame you and your art.

:cocksure:

Piware
10/14/2013, 11:59 AM
The football team was not the only embarrassment last Saturday. Those kids work hard too and it's not their fault.

badger
10/14/2013, 12:07 PM
I received a reports from the game that suggested the following:
1- The band did not sing the OU chant, as per tradition before games, before going into the stadium.
2- The band director spent the entire game playing with his smartphone, ignoring the game.
3- The OU band did not play nearly as often during the game as the UT band.
4- Band members were going down left and right from heat exhaustion... while the director continued to play on his smartphone.
5- The band's halftime performance was not up to standard -- crooked lines, etc.

Again, reportedly/allegedly/I was not there.

SeattleOUstudent
10/14/2013, 12:37 PM
Any chance this gets fixed by next year?

SoonerKnight
10/14/2013, 12:54 PM
The Band I knew those tuba luvin SOB's were the problem!!!

LOL ;)

Jason White's Third Knee
10/14/2013, 01:22 PM
I haven't said anything about the band, but I went to the ND game and from what I could here, they sounded fine (I am a lifelong performing musician), but they looked pretty bad. I was surprised at how crooked the lines were. Very highschool. Notre Dame was much MUCH better.

SoonerKnight
10/14/2013, 01:30 PM
OH GOD our band sucks!! Seriously though it has to be frustrating. I'm sure this will get taken care of at the end of the season.