PDA

View Full Version : Official Meltdown Thread...

Soonerus
10/12/2013, 09:54 PM
Crap, we have only beat Texas 3 out of the last 4 years...end of mankind as we know it...

Therealsouthsider
10/12/2013, 10:04 PM
Crap, we have only beat Texas 3 out of the last 4 years...end of mankind as we know it...

....that's nice, but my fear is not living long enough to see OU take the series lead over ut....just one game and then I'll go peacefully....today was a setback and now I'm forced to live another year beyond my natural means

ss

Soonerus
10/12/2013, 10:10 PM
....that's nice, but my fear is not living long enough to see OU take the series lead over ut....just one game and then I'll go peacefully....today was a setback and now I'm forced to live another year beyond my natural means

ss

Very good point....

SoonerKnight
10/13/2013, 12:00 AM
I am a lot younger than both you old geasers so there is hope for me!! Lol!

ouflak
10/13/2013, 03:31 AM
I just wonder why Bell thought it was a good idea to have those two triple expressos before the game? The way he was hopping around and so jittery when the coverage wasn't open, I thought he was going to hop out of the stadium at a couple of points in the game.

Certainly not the stable sit-in-the-pocket-run-if-it's-not-there type of quarterback I'd kind of gotten used to seeing.

cherokeebrewer
10/13/2013, 06:49 AM
my fear is not living long enough to see OU take the series lead over ut....just one game and then I'll go peacefully....

Most of that series lead came in prehistoric times. It's actually fairly even since WWII. I hear you tho, this was likely my last roundup.

JLEW1818
10/13/2013, 09:10 AM
If we won this year, we would be better next year. Now we will lose again next year. I'm tired of sports. All my teams are real stinky.

CatfishSooner
10/13/2013, 09:56 AM
the sky is falling!!!!!!!!1

BoulderSooner79
10/13/2013, 10:06 AM
If we won this year, we would be better next year. Now we will lose again next year. I'm tired of sports. All my teams are real stinky.

This game really was your fault. You even started a thread that gave OU a pass on the TCU game when all the issues were right there in plain view. The coaches had a full week to fix everything and then they saw your thread and gave themselves a pass.

badger
10/13/2013, 11:50 AM
Keys to having a memorable meltdown post:

-type in all caps. It makes you look like you're yelling... And crazy
-repeat letters for added emotion. Example: nooooooo or fuuuuuuuuck. Also avoids naughty word list
-fulfill area stereotypes. "Well my fellow rednecks, time to go manufacture more methamphetamine while physically assaulting people under the age of 18 whom I have mothered or fathered" is awful. Misspell words and type in broken slang
-curse words, punctuation and in-fight add hilarity.

That said, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ya'll time to get me my welfare hope me food stamp card don't not work today.

picasso
10/13/2013, 11:56 AM
Oyyyyyyyyyy!

soonerfan69
10/13/2013, 12:03 PM
The sky is falling and Bell sucks

Soonerus
10/13/2013, 12:05 PM
Bell might be an NFL caliber tight end...

fadada1
10/13/2013, 12:05 PM
Keys to having a memorable meltdown post:

-type in all caps. It makes you look like you're yelling... And crazy
-repeat letters for added emotion. Example: nooooooo or fuuuuuuuuck. Also avoids naughty word list
-fulfill area stereotypes. "Well my fellow rednecks, time to go manufacture more methamphetamine while physically assaulting people under the age of 18 whom I have mothered or fathered" is awful. Misspell words and type in broken slang
-curse words, punctuation and in-fight add hilarity.

That said, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ya'll time to get me my welfare hope me food stamp card don't not work today.
**** THIS SHIIIIIIITTTTT!!! Y'ALL ACT LIKE A GAGGLE OF DUMB-**** POKES WHEN WE LOOSE. MORANS, THE WHOLE LOT OF YA. WE SUCK!! OUR OFFENCE SUCKS, OUR DEFENCE SUCKS, OUR FAN SUCK WHEN THEIR IS A CRITICAL POINT IN TEH GAME. OUR BAND HASN'T PRACTICE THEY'RE SHEET MUSIC IN 4 ****ING YEARS. DAMMIT YOU PEOPLE **** ME OFF!!!! FUK!!

how was that?:)

badger
10/13/2013, 12:35 PM
Solid b+ effort. :P

fadada1
10/13/2013, 12:37 PM
Solid b+ effort. :P

"A, B, C... you're in the top 3!!!" - Thornton Melon

I'LL TAKE IT!!!

BoulderSooner79
10/13/2013, 12:57 PM
We haven't provided much fodder for Shaggy's meltdown thread. They'll have to reap the good stuff from landthieves.

bluedogok
10/13/2013, 04:50 PM
I just wonder why Bell thought it was a good idea to have those two triple expressos before the game? The way he was hopping around and so jittery when the coverage wasn't open, I thought he was going to hop out of the stadium at a couple of points in the game.
Stupid morning game....

5noubus
10/13/2013, 05:52 PM
It makes me nervous when everyone can tell the fans are out- the pride panics and starts playing boomer sooner over and over.
The cheer leaders and Pom squads try to stay with it but if gets faster and faster.
I feel like I'm on the titanic it's like a sinking ship
And the band played on

badger
10/13/2013, 06:43 PM
It makes me nervous when everyone can tell the fans are out- the pride panics and starts playing boomer sooner over and over.
The cheer leaders and Pom squads try to stay with it but if gets faster and faster.
I feel like I'm on the titanic it's like a sinking ship
And the band played on

We need a fiddler so he play as Rome burns... It wouldn't sting as much as band playing "that's the way I like it" as we lose by 36 :(

picasso
10/14/2013, 10:21 AM
We haven't provided much fodder for Shaggy's meltdown thread. They'll have to reap the good stuff from landthieves.
Screw those adolescent knobs.
I may never take my kids to the RRS until they're 20 due to a large number of Texas fans like the lot on that site.

badger
10/14/2013, 10:24 AM
Isn't there some archaic law from the 1700s that outlaws cursing in front of women and children that we can use against them? Oooo, think you're so cool for chanting "**** OU?" Well well well, look who has to register as a sex offender now! Nyah nyah