PDA

View Full Version : Anybody notice that Herby is paired with Nessler

aurorasooner
10/12/2013, 09:35 PM
and Mush was with Blackledge broadcasting the RRR?
I wonder if Herby and Nessler are now the 1st team? I guess Herby flew from Gameday in Seattle to Mississippi today to do the Rebel/a$m game, as well.
Blackledge sure got on his soap box about Stirker's hit on Derp, as well, which I thought a 15 yarder was plenty, as Striker only got a couple of fingers near his helmet. I usually like Blackledge's analysis but for a minute there I thought Blackledge had morphed into Matt Millen.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/12/2013, 09:46 PM
So was Striker ejected? Didnt see the game.

aurorasooner
10/12/2013, 09:57 PM
No, he wasn't ejected, but then Mush got into the analysis with his mush, and they sort of got carried away with it. Derp was stepping into his his throw and was off balance when hit about shoulder pad level and sort of did a half flip. It looked a lot worse than it actually was, imo.

bluedogok
10/12/2013, 10:04 PM
Yeah, Mushburger was kind of questioning that statement by Blackledge.

soonerinabilene
10/12/2013, 10:09 PM
Brad Nessler is, by far, my favorite play by play football announcer.

soonerinabilene
10/12/2013, 10:10 PM
But I think Mush just requested to do this game since there wasn't a primetime ABC game tonight, and he loves the corn dogs.

aurorasooner
10/12/2013, 10:44 PM
I heard Nessler just say that Herby (and not we) is going to be in Death Valley next week for the Clemson/Free Shoes game. I guess this pairing was just a quirk.
BTW, I do agree that Nessler is the best PbyP guy in the business.