PDA

View Full Version : Fear, Self-Loathing & Cow Worship in Austin, TX

UTgradOUfan
10/11/2013, 07:03 PM
Every year I submit my report form Austin on the state of affairs, attitude and the constant delusional fantasy's of the whorn fans that I live and word around.
This year is different. Sad to say, but the majority of utereus supporters in Austin now openly admit to every single criticism we (Sooner fans and the rest of the college football community for that matter) have been leveling at the whorn's program for years: with one glaring exception. They suk, they know it, mack is a tool and a glad-handing embarrassment etc,etc, BUT they still hang on the that one grand illusion which will keep uterus mediocre forever. Whorn fans really believe that their program is an "ELITE" program. Please allow them this psychotic delusion. They will never allow the truth that they may be a big and powerful school with a lot of money but for the last 56 years of my life they have been largely an inconsequential program nationally.
ELITE programs, like University of Oklahoma, win things. They win things like Conference Championships and MNC's. ELITE programs finish the season in the top 5 or in mediocre years the top 10. Ten win seasons without winning your conference is not something an ELITE program brags about. Uterus is a big school with lots of money. The whorns can put out the glossiest and bloated media they want every year but that does not get into the ELITE program club. It is just the sad arm waving of a spoiled bunch of wanna be's. ELITE programs do not have to tell the world that they are ELITE. ELITE programs schedule real non-conference opponents. The college football world knows who those programs are. In college football they play on Saturday, keep score and publish it in the paper on Sunday. ELITE programs know this is how it works. Uterus wakes up on Monday and talks. And talks.
Tomorrow will show what an ELITE college football program does, they win.
I ask two favors of my fellow Sooner fans:
1) Let the whorn fans stay in their denial about where they belong in the college football world.
2) Go to shaggybevo.com and read the "ut/ou mspaint thread of dominance". It is beyond hilarious and clues us in on just how many whorn fans have finally realized the truth. You will enjoy how much they are hating being who they are.
BOOMER

Flagstaffsooner
10/11/2013, 07:09 PM
Shaggy Bevo has been a riot lately.

olevetonahill
10/11/2013, 07:11 PM

When Retards do stupid shat we shouldnt Laugh at em . Openly anyway.

Flagstaffsooner
10/11/2013, 07:32 PM
When Retards do stupid shat we shouldnt Laugh at em . Openly anyway.

But we laugh at you all the time.:friendly_wink:

olevetonahill
10/11/2013, 07:47 PM
But we laugh at you all the time.:friendly_wink:

But we be Friends.

Jacie
10/11/2013, 08:01 PM
Everytime I read that "We're Texas" it makes me want to puke.

The arrogance behind that simple statement is beyond belief.

It caught up with them and despite the evidence slapping them in the face, many of the whorn faithful refused to accept it . . . till this year.

Oh, there are still a few diehards out there who insist they are just a QB or LB away from having a Top 5 team again but for most of them reality has set in with a vengeance.

And OMG it is wonderful!

aurorasooner
10/11/2013, 08:35 PM
Most of the UT grads are definitely arrogant and intensely dislike us Sooners due mostly to our owning them in football. They think their S&^t doesn't stink.
However, according to an article I just read in the Dallas News their ""Big Cigars are really scared of a$m, as we should be, imo. Bad, Bad old Big 12 conference mismanagement by not only the whorn butt-kissing conference commish, but also from our Univ Prez, imo. Some quotes from the article.
You don't really know how accurate an article like this is, especially when it comes out before an athletic contest such as the RRR ie are these "" Big Cigars trying to scare their mid level supporters to ante-up with more more donations?
A high-level UT source says the university’s decision-makers are increasingly preoccupied with Texas A&M. The source said there is a palpable sense that Aggie successes since moving to the Southeastern Conference last year have raised the ante for Texas.

“What they’re concerned about is that we’re going to lose this kind-of war to A&M. They are really paranoid about A&M.

And during a nine-day span last month, Texas A&M announced a record enrollment of 58,809 for the 2013 fall semester (including a record 53,672 on the main campus) and that the university received a record $740 million in donations and pledges from Sept. 1, 2012 to Aug. 1, 2013.

“When those numbers came out,” the UT source said, “that kind of sent a shockwave.”
prominent UT donor Red McCombs brought up A&M, citing the $285 million government contract A&M received in March to produce vaccines.

McCombs said he told Sharp that Heisman winner Johnny Manziel has given A&M “the chance of a lifetime.

“Now they’re rebuilding their stadium and freshening it up. Right now, you know how Aggies are, I told John, ‘Ask them for anything. They’ll give you their grandmother’s dowry if you ask them for it because they’ve got the sensation (Manziel) now.”

“There’s no question we aren’t ahead of the curve. In my opinion, the majority of high school players would choose to go to Texas. I think even Aggies would tell you that. So it’s just a question of the coaches at Texas making the right choices in which guys they take.

“I just think the Aggies have got better talent and have had for a couple of years.”
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/college-sports/texas-longhorns/20131011-source-ut-officials-really-paranoid-texas-will-lose-war-to-am-on-and-off-field.ece

Jacie
10/11/2013, 08:50 PM
There is anecdotal evidence circulating that the nightmare scenario for sa*et is starting to come true, to wit highschoolers no longer want to go to UT . . .

BB37
10/11/2013, 10:13 PM
Lots of gallows humor on Hornfans also, to wit:

...after what I've seen this year....we don't have anyone to stop the Sooners....or slow them down, for that matter...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think we hold them to 60.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, they won't. But Baylor will.

That is absurd to think stoops will score 80 on us. Ridiculous. They will be lucky to break 73.

No, they won't. But Baylor will

This. I am more concerned about that game than any other. We do not match up well in this one and I fear the bears are going to obliterate us. As in, possibly setting records.

I agree on Baylor.
I think when and if Stoops hits 60, he will call off the dogs. That's enough for him.
Briles will not. Infinity would not be enough for Briles against us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OU's O is not that great. I'm more worried about their D then their O. I could see 42-14 type of game. Baylor will get 60+. That one depends a lot on if Ash is back and we can control the ball and clock some.

80!?!?!?!? NO WAY!! 79 maybe but not 80....

I'm not sure ou has it in them to score 80.

I think they'll put up 40 or so max.

Stoops has a dilemma: if they score too many, Mack could get fired and he doesn't want that for obvious reasons. Also, their defense could probably squash McCoy, but what if Swoopes ends up being the real deal? I predict OU will score in the 40's, then some of their defensive linemen will help block for Case so he can throw a touchdown or two. Meanwhile the OU offense will tell Edmond in advance which way the play is coming. THEN they'll run the other way. That way, when Steve tries to run away from the ball carrier to avoid contact, he'll end up accidentally making a play or two (at least until he catches on that they're trying to trick him).

This OU offense isn't explosive, more of a ground-and-pound slow burn. I expect us to reach 28 to 38 scoring range, the higher end only if we don't turn it over and get good field position. Counter-draws, zone stretch plays, short passes, QB draws, that sort of stuff will be on the menu.

The defense just lost Corey Nelson for the season to a torn pectoral muscle, ouch. WVU's Smith and ND's Atkinson had 75 and 80-yard runs. Secondary is good, pass rush is spotty.

FG kicking is excellent, punting is meh, return game hasn't made an impact. Think that about covers it.

Essentially, RRS will pit an average-to-slightly-above-average OU team against a below-average UT team.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I get it now.

If OU scores 60, it's because we suck (agree).
If OU scores 30 or less, it's because Stoops is trying to save Mack's job.

Have we really gotten that cynical?

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=6587602&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

70sooner
10/11/2013, 10:44 PM
http://soonerpsycho.com/spfarksandpics/mackcomingoutparty.gif

MyT Oklahoma
10/11/2013, 10:57 PM

^^ Absolutely. The only thing UT hasn't lost is their sense of humor.

bluedogok
10/11/2013, 11:39 PM
They also feel like everyone else cheats but they don't.....

MyT Oklahoma
10/12/2013, 12:03 AM
They also feel like everyone else cheats but they don't.....

That would be because they are as deluded as Mack. LOL

TheHumanAlphabet
10/12/2013, 12:12 AM
E
2) Go to shaggybevo.com and read the "ut/ou mspaint thread of dominance". It is beyond hilarious and clues us in on just how many whorn fans have finally realized the truth. You will enjoy how much they are hating being who they are.
BOOMER

a bit penile centric aren't they...

what's the deal with Capri Sun? I don't get it.

UTgradOUfan
10/12/2013, 07:53 AM
Admittedly much of what is in that thread is silly and "homo-erotic. But actually you can go any thread on shaggy bevo today to get confirmation of my point: that uterus is really really as bad as they the whorn fans think they are. And what a shame it is for such a thing to happen to their "elite" program.

stoopified
10/12/2013, 08:57 AM
Texas SUCKS

CatfishSooner
10/12/2013, 09:58 AM
BAWAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!