PDA

View Full Version : Do YOU feel SORRY for the Horns?

boomersooner28
10/11/2013, 12:50 PM
I don't either!

**** EM!

BOOMER SOONER!!!

cherokeebrewer
10/11/2013, 12:56 PM
Do I feel sorry for the horns? Not only NO, but Hell NO!

Flagstaffsooner
10/11/2013, 12:57 PM
I dont feel sorry for people who are sorry ba$tards.

olevetonahill
10/11/2013, 12:58 PM
Are you out of yer mother ****in mind?

badger
10/11/2013, 01:02 PM
Tell me, old farts --- were things as bad or worse for Sooner fans in the 90s? The hopelessness pre-RRS, the all-knowingness that you were about to be blown out yet again by your "rival," the worry that you were overmatched and about to experience something awful?

I am just curious if we are paying back UT for a decade of misery, or if we are just rubbing salt in their wounds while giggling maniacally

olevetonahill
10/11/2013, 01:08 PM
Tell me, old farts --- were things as bad or worse for Sooner fans in the 90s? The hopelessness pre-RRS, the all-knowingness that you were about to be blown out yet again by your "rival," the worry that you were overmatched and about to experience something awful?

I am just curious if we are paying back UT for a decade of misery, or if we are just rubbing salt in their wounds while giggling maniacally

I been around a LONG dayum time. you cant say this series is about any ONE decade.

Since Ive been a fan we have 24 Ws 17Ls and 3 Ts
**** em

ashley
10/11/2013, 01:10 PM
We need the UT to be good every year.

BHB 91
10/11/2013, 01:12 PM
Even in our darkest days, we were not loosing as bad as the horns are these days in this series. That being said, screw em. Don't feel one bit of sympathy for them or the schlonghorn network. Ha!

TheUnnamedSooner
10/11/2013, 01:15 PM
We need the UT to be good every year.

We don't NEED ut to do anything. Does it help the conference, and our SOS, yes. But do we NEED them to be good? Not only no, but **** no. I enjoy seeing them in this sorry state way too much

badger
10/11/2013, 01:15 PM
Even in our darkest days, we were not loosing as bad as the horns are these days in this series. That being said, screw em. Don't feel one bit of sympathy for them or the schlonghorn network. Ha!

I suppose not... plus, whorn still has the streak (which they've done twice) record, 8 in a row.

so we owe them five more beatings to make in 9, then we better let them win or they'll stop showing up

Jason White's Third Knee
10/11/2013, 01:18 PM

We still played them tough in the 90's. I went to the game often as I lived in Dallas at the time. I expected to lose big and was pleasantly surprised a few times.

ouwasp
10/11/2013, 01:20 PM
NEVER will I feel sorry for the horns...NEVER

Now, I do empathize with their fans somewhat. Been there, done that with a worthless coaching situation that appears can only be rectified by losing more... a gosh-awful mindset to have to adopt.

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/11/2013, 01:22 PM
as someone who lives in Austin, i have absolutely no sympathy for these self-diluted asshats. I work for an airline here in Aus, and i see the longwhorns fly out for away games--as they are today--and everytime, i'm right there with my OU lanyard around my neck, my Boomer sooner ringtone playing in the background, standing across from their departure gate. I love it. ****'em...they know they are going down. their fans know they are going down...i'm happy to help them feel like **** about it.

KantoSooner
10/11/2013, 01:48 PM
This is a trick question, right?

Mjcpr
10/11/2013, 01:59 PM
Texas was nothing to write home about in the 90's either.

rock on sooner
10/11/2013, 02:00 PM
Are you out of yer mother ****in mind?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^

badger
10/11/2013, 02:06 PM
We still played them tough in the 90's. I went to the game often as I lived in Dallas at the time. I expected to lose big and was pleasantly surprised a few times.

Yeah, I checked the scores after I opened my mouth (my keyboard) and discovered that the 90s weren't always the dark ages you guys describe them as, heh.

I suppose Texas can thank Mack...ovic for that, eh?

ouwasp
10/11/2013, 02:20 PM
badg, what are you talking about? The Dark 90s were the pits for Sooner fans! After having The King as coach and his flamboyance... we are reduced to having to suffer through the personalities of Gibbs, Schnelly, and Blake? Plus, the records were BAD. KSU started beating OU...almost always lost to CU, Neb, and Tex... even lost to Kansas. OSU beat OU for the first time in 19 yrs!

The Dark 90s sucked hugely.

ashley
10/11/2013, 02:38 PM
We don't NEED ut to do anything. Does it help the conference, and our SOS, yes. But do we NEED them to be good? Not only no, but **** no. I enjoy seeing them in this sorry state way too much

I know how you feel but I am looking at the big picture. It helps us to beat them when they are good and it's even more fun to beat them then, if that is possible. This year we will get no credit.

SoonerStormchaser
10/11/2013, 02:38 PM
We've had 12 losing seasons EVER...Blake was responsible for three of them. The 90's, thus, sucked.

badger
10/11/2013, 02:42 PM
badg, what are you talking about? The Dark 90s were the pits for Sooner fans! After having The King as coach and his flamboyance... we are reduced to having to suffer through the personalities of Gibbs, Schnelly, and Blake? Plus, the records were BAD. KSU started beating OU...almost always lost to CU, Neb, and Tex... even lost to Kansas. OSU beat OU for the first time in 19 yrs!

The Dark 90s sucked hugely.

Can you tell I wasn't around here during the 90s? First I think UT was beating us then as badly as we're beating them now, then I think that they really didn't suck as much as you all claim they did.

I'm a dark ages denier with revisionist history --- They didn't really happen because we actually beat Texas a few times!

TAFBSooner
10/11/2013, 04:13 PM
Feel sorry for those who think they should always win because they're the University of By-Gawd-*****?

NO!

Feel sorry for people who think "We're *****." is some kind of a Good Thing?

Again NO!

Enjoy watching Entitlement U get their azzes handed to them?

Tuck Fexas! and Boomer Sooner!!!!!

stoopified
10/11/2013, 04:24 PM
Are you out of yer mother ****in mind?My thoughts exactly

70sooner
10/11/2013, 04:31 PM
Yeah, I checked the scores after I opened my mouth (my keyboard) and discovered that the 90s weren't always the dark ages you guys describe them as, heh.

I suppose Texas can thank Mack...ovic for that, eh?

2-8-1 vs uterus in that span.

that's pretty dark....

oh ya, not no, but fork no!~!~

humblesooner
10/11/2013, 04:55 PM
Can you tell I wasn't around here during the 90s? First I think UT was beating us then as badly as we're beating them now, then I think that they really didn't suck as much as you all claim they did.

I'm a dark ages denier with revisionist history --- They didn't really happen because we actually beat Texas a few times!

Here's the deal. In the 90's, we were bad and thought we were as bad as bad could get. Even pulling one out of our *** every so often, we were still bad. Nothing could ever be this bad.
Then along came Bob and Mack. Nothing we endured in the 90's was as bad as what Texas has endured at OU's hands and now Mack is Blaking them.

Piware
10/11/2013, 05:01 PM
I feel as sorry for them as they did for us during the Blake/Gibbs years. Paybacks are hell.

BoulderSooner79
10/11/2013, 05:28 PM
There is a slight chance I will feel sorry for them if we put another beat down on them tomorrow. I would like to test that theory.

olevetonahill
10/11/2013, 05:35 PM
Feel sorry for the worthless mother****ers who cheered when Sam went down? Again Ya must be out ye ever loving mother****ing mind!

Wishboned
10/11/2013, 05:56 PM
No sorrow. No pity. No mercy.

I want them to wander the desert of athletic mediocrity for a thousand years.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/11/2013, 05:56 PM
Nope, **** 'em... Arrogant pieces of ****!

olevetonahill
10/11/2013, 06:04 PM
No sorrow. No pity. No mercy.

I want them to wander the desert of athletic mediocrity for a thousand years.

Why such a short time?

SoonerMarkVA
10/11/2013, 06:37 PM

Yes, but in our darkest days, whorn wasn't too great either. If whorn had been as good as OU is now during the Blake years, we'd have been thumped pretty dang good.

Widescreen
10/11/2013, 06:47 PM
In the 90's, the worse loss for me to take was actually '99. In 96-98, even though UT wasn't world-beaters, I knew they were better than us so it wasn't horrible. In '99 I had a renewed interest and felt like we could take them. Then we jumped out to a 17-0 lead and I was really excited. Then they came back and won. And I remember looking at my wife and saying "I'm so sick of losing to those idiots".

Then 2000-2004 came along and made it all better.

Soonerus
10/11/2013, 06:52 PM
Do not feel sorry for Horns on any level...

olevetonahill
10/11/2013, 06:57 PM
Do not feel sorry for Horns on any level...

The Only thing I feel sorry for em for is being ****in Whorns

rock on sooner
10/11/2013, 06:57 PM
Feel sorry for the worthless mother****ers who cheered when Sam went down? Again Ya must be out ye ever loving mother****ing mind!

Vet, LIGHTEN UP!. Save the rest of the OVJ til 'bout 2:30 tomorrow...

olevetonahill
10/11/2013, 07:07 PM
The Only thing I feel sorry for em for is being ****in Whorns

Naw Not even then They CHOSE to be that Vile orange loving ****ers

olevetonahill
10/11/2013, 07:08 PM
Vet, LIGHTEN UP!. Save the rest of the OVJ til 'bout 2:30 tomorrow...

You shoulda come down fer the Ho-Down Ya mita got yer a sip er 5

Wishboned
10/11/2013, 07:35 PM
Why such a short time?

:applause:

BB37
10/11/2013, 10:32 PM
I will be sorry if this is indeed Mack's last OU game, if for no other reason than he's been so entertaining after his losses to us.

Sorry for ut? Naaaah!

MyT Oklahoma
10/11/2013, 11:49 PM
And the correct answer is.... f*** no!

Beat them early. Beat them often. Beat them until there are none of them left in the Cotton Bowl. Run them all off in total and complete shame.

But feel sorry for doing it? F**** no.