PDA

View Full Version : I hope OUR D is ready to hit this maggot

olevetonahill
10/7/2013, 05:42 PM
Saxet Davis says he'd do that cheap shot again.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/mike-davis-stands-low-block-penalty-big-12-172506734--ncaaf.html

Scott D
10/7/2013, 05:57 PM
It's interesting to see how some texas fans are saying he should be kicked off the team for his tweets in that column.

okiewaker
10/7/2013, 06:04 PM
I don't blame Mack for the cheap shot Davis put on that ISU DB, well I kinda do, but,,Mack has a LOT of culpability for this kids mindset after the fact. Hope we shut his azz down!

Scott D
10/7/2013, 06:07 PM
Davis has put the target on his knees now, the question is how bad will someone be blowing Texas out when the 3rd string DB does it.

olevetonahill
10/7/2013, 06:13 PM
I dont want the Punk Hurt. I just hisass hit so hard and so many times he will be forever afraid to set foot on a Football field again

Scott D
10/7/2013, 06:15 PM
I dont want the Punk Hurt. I just hisass hit so hard and so many times he will be forever afraid to set foot on a Football field again

Doesn't work that way. You say you're going to go after other people's knees, I guarandamntee you someone is going to take out one of his.

olevetonahill
10/7/2013, 06:19 PM
Doesn't work that way. You say you're going to go after other people's knees, I guarandamntee you someone is going to take out one of his.

Yer a HARD man, Bro a HARD HARD MAN

cherokeebrewer
10/7/2013, 06:41 PM
but..but..his comments were taken out of context.

MyT Oklahoma
10/7/2013, 07:33 PM

^^ This.

rock on sooner
10/7/2013, 08:29 PM

Seems ta be normal fer UT...jus guessin here but the boy jus might
have a short season...I'd wear knee braces, just in case...

Scott D
10/7/2013, 08:39 PM

did Mack answer that for Mikey? :)

stoopified
10/7/2013, 09:40 PM
Be tuff to take his knees out when he and all the rest of the orange clad rabble is in the fetal psition crying for mama.

cherokeebrewer
10/8/2013, 07:36 AM
I've always thought that. if nothing else, Mack had 'some' integrity. This game will test that. If Mike Davis is allowed to play after those comments, I was wrong...

olevetonahill
10/8/2013, 07:44 AM
I've always thought that. if nothing else, Mack had 'some' integrity. This game will test that. If Mike Davis is allowed to play after those comments, I was wrong...

Macks asz is about to be nailed to the Barn wall. There aint anything he wont do to try to get a W.

Widescreen
10/8/2013, 08:24 AM

Mack has already defended Davis in the media. The conference didn't suspend him so I think there's 0% chance Mack will.

cherokeebrewer
10/8/2013, 08:33 AM
Mack has already defended Davis in the media. The conference didn't suspend him so I think there's 0% chance Mack will.

I think you're right, but those comments can't really be defended, no matter what Mack may say...

fadada1
10/8/2013, 08:45 AM
i guarantee if this POS goes after someone's knees, we will see a brawl that will make hockey fights look like a sorority pillow fight. this punk has created for himself, a huge target. i can only hope that both coaching staffs do what they need to do to stop any injuries... and that all refs are aware of these comments. he should be on a VERY short leash.

thecrimsoncrusader
10/8/2013, 08:53 AM
It's interesting to see how some texas fans are saying he should be kicked off the team for his tweets in that column.

They just want to free up a scholarship to try to get a defensive player that can help their defense.

PrideMom
10/8/2013, 09:02 AM
Texas used to be good enough they didn't have to use "cheap" shots. Now they are so frustrated they have to cheat. But they never have had any "CLASS"! I heard someone say that the Ref's and the Big XII committee want to keep Texas "respectable" to improve the the Big XII strength image, and helping Texas win will do that.

THINK ABOUT THAT!!

Jason White's Third Knee
10/8/2013, 12:40 PM
Texas used to be good enough they didn't have to use "cheap" shots. Now they are so frustrated they have to cheat. But they never have had any "CLASS"! I heard someone say that the Ref's and the Big XII committee want to keep Texas "respectable" to improve the the Big XII strength image, and helping Texas win will do that.

THINK ABOUT THAT!!

I think this is just one fool, not the whole team. I doubt if there is a conspiracy.

Jason White's Third Knee
10/8/2013, 12:41 PM
i guarantee if this POS goes after someone's knees, we will see a brawl that will make hockey fights look like a sorority pillow fight. this punk has created for himself, a huge target. i can only hope that both coaching staffs do what they need to do to stop any injuries... and that all refs are aware of these comments. he should be on a VERY short leash.

What he said. Which is a shame because I love sorority pillow fights.

Judge Smails
10/8/2013, 06:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XkZnJbJoaKs

Did this guy get any kind of punishment at all?

8timechamps
10/8/2013, 07:51 PM
Already a thread for this...I'll merge.

(Note: Davis got a "reprimand" from the conference, but that's basically nothing.)

olevetonahill
10/8/2013, 07:55 PM

What a crock of sh1t. He cant read from a teleprompter worth a shat.

rock on sooner
10/8/2013, 07:59 PM
Already a thread for this...I'll merge.

(Note: Davis got a "reprimand" from the conference, but that's basically nothing.)
From another thread I posted that two Cyclone alums that are in the NFL are hoping that
he gets to the league so "they get a shot at him". That, of course, is assuming that he
survives the rest of the season.....

Judge Smails
10/8/2013, 08:09 PM
What a crock of sh1t. He cant read from a teleprompter worth a shat.

Is this the same guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f8NrdlckO_E

olevetonahill
10/8/2013, 08:17 PM
Is this the same guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f8NrdlckO_E

Heh

BoulderSooner79
10/8/2013, 08:19 PM
I think a statement via the athletic department would have come across as more sincere than that youtube monolog. I actually felt bad for the guy being forced to record that. It sounded like a kid being forced by his parents to apologize to his little brother for hitting him (even though he'd do it again in a second).

SanDiegoSoonerGal
10/8/2013, 10:21 PM
I've seen a few comments here and there on these threads about Mack Brown being a decent guy with integrity.

I call BS.

Any decent coach guy with integrity would have condemned the hit from the beginning and sat the guy for minimum the first quarter of the next game (yeah, I said minimum) and also made it clear he would brook no such nonsense from his players.

Mack? Lame defense of play initially and then...crickets.

I might be looking at the world through crimson glasses but I can't envision Bob being so indulgent.

KantoSooner
10/9/2013, 08:45 AM
I look forward to the Texas cigars showing their 'class' by sacking Mack sometime before seasons' end and then moving on to that coach who most appropriately embodies everything UT is: Petrino. When you think about it hard, he really is the only coach out there who's a perfect fit.

OU_Sooners75
10/9/2013, 01:43 PM
I'm not saying it should happen...but would it just get a reprimand if an OU defender takes Davis' knees out?

Jason White's Third Knee
10/9/2013, 03:51 PM

Pitiful! This needs subtitles like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A

soonergirlNeugene
10/9/2013, 04:19 PM
Judging from what I've read on the whorn boards, if the guy does get pasted this weekend, both halves of the stadium may clap.

KantoSooner
10/9/2013, 04:24 PM
It would be funny if he simply dropped everything thrown his way and the entire stadium started laughing at him by the seond half.

Then in frustration he could attempt a dirty hit on someone only to have Gabe Lynn enter the picture just before the dirty hit was delivered and clean his clock to the tune of about 12 hours of unconsciousness.

That would be poetic.

mhackl
10/10/2013, 09:32 PM

Only poster approved comments permitted below that video. I may have to repost it to let the fans respond.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/11/2013, 08:52 AM
IMO, the ghetto thug deserves to be hit in the knee so hard, he has no future career in football. He should live a long life, healthy, but with a permanent limp. IMO, but then I didn't hear the whistle and I am sorry for typing this....