PDA

View Full Version : OU-KU kickoff set for 2:30

Jay C. Upchurch
10/7/2013, 11:48 AM
NORMAN — The Big 12 Conference announced Monday that the football game between the University of Oklahoma and Kansas on Oct. 19 is slated to kick off at 2:30 p.m. CT at Kansas Memorial Stadium. The contest will be broadcast by ABC or ESPN1 or ESPN2.
The Sooners own a 70-29-6 all-time advantage vs. the Jayhawks. Oklahoma has won eight straight meetings between the two schools, including a 52-7 win last season in Norman.

OU SID Report

badger
10/7/2013, 12:09 PM
I really hope that KU isn't all fired up for this one. On the Turner Gill farewell tour, they actually put up a fight in Lawrence two years ago.

MyT Oklahoma
10/7/2013, 12:16 PM
I really hope that KU isn't all fired up for this one. On the Turner Gill farewell tour, they actually put up a fight in Lawrence two years ago.

They won't be fired up for us, basketball season kicked off last week.

They live in an alternate universe in Lawrence, I kid you not.

Mac94
10/7/2013, 12:16 PM
Bummer ... hate it when OU and A&M are on at the same time (we're 2:30 CBS) ... oh well ... that's what dvr's are good for

badger
10/7/2013, 12:23 PM
They won't be fired up for us, basketball season kicked off last week.

They live in an alternate universe in Lawrence, I kid you not.

By the time I attended an OU-KU game for marching band, they moved it to Arrowhead Stadium so that they could make more money or renovate their home turf or something. So, alas, I've never been.

MyT Oklahoma
10/7/2013, 12:26 PM
My first OU game was in Lawrence in November 1974. After the Sooners settled down and swatted the Hawks good in the second half I enjoyed the heck out of it.

I was born and raised in Kansas and I cannot stand KU. That is why I miss Billy Tubbs.

Soonerjeepman
10/7/2013, 12:41 PM
My first OU game was in Lawrence in November 1974. After the Sooners settled down and swatted the Hawks good in the second half I enjoyed the heck out of it.

I was born and raised in Kansas and I cannot stand KU. That is why I miss Billy Tubbs.

amen..