PDA

View Full Version : This team and it's spirit

SoonerKnight
10/6/2013, 01:32 PM
We can not win every game by huge margins. Bell makes conservative decisions which means he plays it safe if the throw is not there he does not take it. Our offense played well against a good D and a fired up team. Our team came out fired up in the first half then we made some errors on special teams and left our D out too long. The funny thing is we took control of the clock in the 4th and gave them little chance to come back. We pounded it out.

Bell on that last run was fired up and yelled something as if to say not in our house. Very good firery QB we have. Will to win and tough. I wish people would stop doubting we did not give up big plays to TCU we held our own and one fact that people are not talking about we never ever trailed during the game!!!!! When we play Bayor we will NOTtry and out throw them we will pound it down their throats we will pound it out with the run game we wil keep their O off the field and the points low. It is simple there is no way that Baylor has all of a sudden the best D in the country!!! They will not stop our run game!! TCU did not! Notre Dame did not!! NO Baylor will not stop the run game we will tire them out and they will not be able to keep our WR contained like TCU did!!

I hate it when I read about people thinking we will lose to Baylor! If you do go root for the Bears and see how that works out for you!! WE ARE OKLAHOMA and we play for championships PERIOD!!!!!

cleller
10/6/2013, 01:33 PM
Les?

cherokeebrewer
10/6/2013, 01:59 PM
Whoa

AzianSooner
10/6/2013, 02:03 PM
.... are you mad or so hyped up?

thecrimsoncrusader
10/6/2013, 02:25 PM
Let'r rip!

MyT Oklahoma
10/6/2013, 03:32 PM
Burp!

I mean ditto.

SoonerKnight
10/6/2013, 04:42 PM
I am fired up!! Tired of the downers talking ****!!! We are 5-0 and we know how to win!

CatfishSooner
10/6/2013, 05:24 PM
# 8 baby!!!!!!!

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
10/6/2013, 06:03 PM
.... are you mad or so hyped up?

Not hyped up. He's TYPED UP!!!!

SoonerKnight
10/7/2013, 12:11 AM
I got a feeling this team will grind out the wins. Baylor has not played anyone yet!!! Plus TOP will be ours which is great! I watched the TCU game again and we killed the clock the 1st, 2nd and the 4th qtr!!!! That is how you win the tough ones!!! Baylor has an O but I see that QB as a target for this D-line!!! We will prevail!!! He'll TT has more of a threat and we will win that as well!! The players did not give up the D held up and Bell dozed his way to the win!!!

The mighty Baylor Bears! Think about it!!!

Widescreen
10/7/2013, 05:55 AM
OK!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!

vtsooner21
10/7/2013, 06:23 AM
So.....What's your point? Never mind..

Boomer

Mjcpr
10/7/2013, 06:43 AM
Don't you like its resolve?

SoonerKnight
10/7/2013, 01:01 PM