PDA

View Full Version : Mike Davis is a punk!!!

Soonerwake
10/3/2013, 08:51 PM
That was crap!!!

8timechamps
10/3/2013, 08:53 PM
That was just about the lowest thing I've seen in college football this year.

colleyvillesooner
10/3/2013, 08:54 PM
here you go:

http://youtu.be/Z2ZTNa6er0I

okiewaker
10/3/2013, 08:55 PM
Guess that the kind of shat they coach down there!

picasso
What he do? I'm putting my chillens to sleep.

colleyvillesooner
what a little bitch

colleyvillesooner
What he do? I'm putting my chillens to sleep.

video above now...

picasso
10/3/2013, 08:56 PM
Well he can't catch. Gotta do something.

Soonerwake
10/3/2013, 08:59 PM
And to top it off, Mack was whining about the flag...

A cheap shot or hit at the end of a play is one thing, even a hit when a guy isn't looking, but a hit on a guys knee at the end of a play when he isn't looking, and the chance that you could ruin a guys career, is total and complete horse****... I hope some guys took notice of that.

8timechamps
10/3/2013, 09:00 PM
Shaggy was even calling Davis a punk...that's quite the leap for that group.

okiewaker
10/3/2013, 09:01 PM
Macksofty should be chewing his player,,,nah, bitch chewing on the ref. what a little corksucker.

picasso
10/3/2013, 09:03 PM
Macksofty should be chewing his player,,,nah, bitch chewing on the ref. what a little corksucker.

Been his MO forever.
I don't ever recall him dressing down a player.

JiminyChristmas
10/3/2013, 09:03 PM
Not that it matters, but I wouldn't be surprised if the league suspends him for the game next week.

Piware
10/3/2013, 09:26 PM
He better not try that with a Sooner.

olevetonahill
10/3/2013, 09:43 PM
Not that it matters, but I wouldn't be surprised if the league suspends him for the game next week.

Corksucker should be suspended FOREVER

JiminyChristmas
10/3/2013, 10:44 PM
Mack defended Davis in the postgame. Said it wasn't his fault. He didn't hear the whistle.

Alrighty.

MyT Oklahoma
10/3/2013, 10:57 PM
Take care of business with TCU first. Then our annual beat down of UT will be here soon enough.

MyT Oklahoma
10/3/2013, 10:57 PM
That was crap!!!

Yes it was.

colleyvillesooner
10/3/2013, 11:35 PM
Mack defended Davis in the postgame. Said it wasn't his fault. He didn't hear the whistle.

Alrighty.

@davidubben: That won't play well. MT @max_olson Mack defending Mike Davis' block, thought Davis didn't hear whistle. "I thought it was competing."

**** you Mack.

Soonerwake
10/3/2013, 11:52 PM

Alrighty.

So, it's ok for your guy to hit a guy who isn't looking in the knee and is not even close to the play??? Mack is just a big a punk as Davis....

okiewaker
10/3/2013, 11:54 PM
Corksucker should be suspended FOREVER

Prolly right. But,,,, who gives a sh!t cept you?

BoulderSooner79
10/3/2013, 11:54 PM

It could be because they really want Mack gone, but Shaggy was pretty reasonable tonight. They agreed Davis threw a cheap shot and they mostly agreed ISU got hosed by the refs on the last drive. Here is a sample:

This. I've been a homer guy still attending all home games and rooting for wins. But tonight, the way we won made me sick. We didn't deserve this win, and watching Mack act like this was some huge step in the right direction might make me punch a baby. Sorry ISU, you got $#@!ing jobbed.

olevetonahill
10/4/2013, 12:04 AM
So, it's ok for your guy to hit a guy who isn't looking in the knee and is not even close to the play??? Mack is just a big a punk as Davis....

When yer Ole Yeller Anything is Kosher !

olevetonahill
10/4/2013, 12:07 AM
Prolly right. But,,,, who gives a sh!t cept you?

Ima take a CHEAP ****in shot and say The ISU player?

colleyvillesooner
10/4/2013, 12:12 AM
Mike Davis is worst than Mack:

@davidubben: RT @MikeDavis_1 I play to the whistle ..... Sorry I was taught that.

OU_Sooners75
10/4/2013, 01:06 AM

Been his MO forever.
I don't ever recall him dressing down a player.

Wouldn't he have to be coaching at Penn State to do that?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/4/2013, 01:52 AM
Corksucker should be suspended FOREVERthat is as bad a chicken-sh*t cheap shot as I've ever seen...

stoopified
10/4/2013, 07:01 AM
Been his MO forever.
I don't ever recall him dressing down a player.Yup, he just gives them THE CLAP

TheHumanAlphabet
10/4/2013, 09:01 AM
SO, I ddin't see the game. Was he flagged on the play and was it a targeting penalty? Does he get to rest on the bench against OU?

KantoSooner
10/4/2013, 09:03 AM
I'm thinking a nice, clean Gabe Lynn special.

Y'know. The one where Lynn has about a 15 yard windup, transfers 100% of his kinetic energy to the target and then stands over his prey while the guy's forearms do that little 'rise and vibrate' thing that happens as your nervous system tries desperately to reboot before your heart and lungs shut down. The one where you're not really hurt, per se, but nothing works right for a day or two. The one that leaves you feeling kind of dry and fragile for a while; like maybe you just lost a whole bunch of telomeres all at once.

Position Limit
10/4/2013, 09:24 AM
I'm thinking a nice, clean Gabe Lynn special.

Y'know. The one where Lynn has about a 15 yard windup, transfers 100% of his kinetic energy to the target and then stands over his prey while the guy's forearms do that little 'rise and vibrate' thing that happens as your nervous system tries desperately to reboot before your heart and lungs shut down. The one where you're not really hurt, per se, but nothing works right for a day or two. The one that leaves you feeling kind of dry and fragile for a while; like maybe you just lost a whole bunch of telomeres all at once.

i just spit my coffee across my office. but yes, i was thinking the same sort of thing. I'm just not talented enough to express it quite eloquently. bravo.

KantoSooner
10/4/2013, 09:28 AM
Texas brings out a dark, yet special part of my soul. Sort of the 'Igor, hand me my scalpel, and the heart hooks, please' kind of thing.

BoulderSooner79
10/4/2013, 10:04 AM
SO, I ddin't see the game. Was he flagged on the play and was it a targeting penalty? Does he get to rest on the bench against OU?

Not targeting, but he was flagged for personal foul. Cut block on the CB after the play was over and everyone was just standing around. Could have cost the kid a knee.

Position Limit
10/4/2013, 10:38 AM
Texas brings out a dark, yet special part of my soul. Sort of the 'Igor, hand me my scalpel, and the heart hooks, please' kind of thing.

https://d2nh4f9cbhlobh.cloudfront.net/_uploads/galleries/2761/the_texas_chainsaw_massacre_image.jpeg

sooneron
10/4/2013, 10:43 AM
Even the boys at shaggy are pissed about it.

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/136546-So...-Mike-Davis

picasso
10/4/2013, 10:55 AM

And if they don't. Spend some time with them Friday night in West end or amongst them at the game.
I was initiated in '89. I'd never heard state and school smack at a college football game before. Grade A pricks.

KantoSooner
10/4/2013, 10:56 AM
chainsaws are so messy.

olevetonahill
10/4/2013, 11:08 AM
And if they don't. Spend some time with them Friday night in West end or amongst them at the game.
I was initiated in '89. I'd never heard state and school smack at a college football game before. Grade A pricks.

Ya should have mad it to Commerce Street a few times :surprise:

picasso
10/4/2013, 11:17 AM
Ya should have mad it to Commerce Street a few times :surprise:

I did Vet! I got to see the bungee jump before they got rid of it. Some dude crapped his pants on it.

70sooner
10/4/2013, 11:36 AM

to their credit, I really haven't seen any UT fan who hasn't said it was a CS play.

rock on sooner
10/4/2013, 11:42 AM
Hey, you CFB rules gurus...could the official have disqualified Davis
for that hit? Pretty sure the conference can for a game, but didn't know
if the ref could do it for the rest of the game.

Here's another point to ponder...I know most on here laugh at the ISU
squad for their abilities, in relation to the rest of the conferences, but
Rhoads has to overcome an overrated Hawkeye coach/school for recruits,
as well as a long time "bad" rep for football. Rhoads gets more out of
his kids than nearly anyone else could. Ponder this, that sort of coaching
with the Whorns' talent...Ima thinkin a purty dayum good team would be
the result...

olevetonahill
10/4/2013, 11:42 AM
I did Vet! I got to see the bungee jump before they got rid of it. Some dude crapped his pants on it.

:friendly_wink:

Collier11
10/4/2013, 11:49 AM
Mack is further tarnishing his legacy every time he opens his mouth

Williesan
10/4/2013, 11:53 AM
Hey, you CFB rules gurus...could the official have disqualified Davis
for that hit? Pretty sure the conference can for a game, but didn't know
if the ref could do it for the rest of the game.

Short answer: if the official believed there was intent to injure, then yes. Playing through the whistle is one thing, but when the play is on the opposite side of the field, there's zero excuse for that action.

Soonerjeepman
10/4/2013, 12:09 PM
even if he didn't hear the whistle...good grief. the defender is almost completely stopped moving BEFORE davis decides to engage him...he could have easily just gone and "blocked" him like most receivers do...but he CHOSE to go for his knees.

Soonerwake
10/4/2013, 12:16 PM
even if he didn't hear the whistle...good grief. the defender is almost completely stopped moving BEFORE davis decides to engage him...he could have easily just gone and "blocked" him like most receivers do...but he CHOSE to go for his knees.

Exactly... If he had shoved him in the back in that situation, it would not have been a big deal.

mhackl
10/4/2013, 12:59 PM
In Mack Brown's defense, at the point he was defending his player or by the presser, he hadn't yet had a chance to see the video of the game.

Piware
10/4/2013, 01:34 PM
In Mack Brown's defense, at the point he was defending his player or by the presser, he hadn't yet had a chance to see the video of the game.

Have to disagree. Everyone in the stadium saw it happen on the field, including Mack. It was just typical CYA Texass.

KantoSooner
10/4/2013, 02:14 PM
I know it was on teevee. I know it was clearly visible. I don't know if Mack was watching it as it happened, but I do know that he was watching the big screen after each and every play when he was on camera.

Sooo, the chances that he had not seen it 30 minutes later are somewhere between slim and none.

He was just being a lying, low life, son of a bitch, scum bucket. Same as he's been for quite some time. He learned from DKR, or, as he's known around my household, 'That lying, traitorous pimp'.

mhackl
10/4/2013, 09:26 PM
Have to disagree. Everyone in the stadium saw it happen on the field, including Mack. It was just typical CYA Texass.
Mack always has to "watch the film" before he can form an opinion on anything.

SicEmBaylor
10/4/2013, 09:55 PM
Not really. They, as a group, have a pretty low opinion of their own players and coaching staff.