PDA

View Full Version : How many times have you watched the game?

SoonerPride
9/29/2013, 10:14 PM
I have watched it 5 times now.

Plus the Stoops coaches show.

Therealsouthsider
9/29/2013, 10:23 PM
...original broadcast twice on TiVo and Holakyles highlights four times on Apple tv, waiting for the kids to pass out so I can watch the coaches show without interruption

ss

King Barry's Back
9/29/2013, 10:42 PM
ZERO. Can you believe it? Friday night, I even bought a brand new 27-inch iMac to stream the game, subscribed to a VPN so it would look like I was in the US, subscribed to ustvnow so I could get NBC in hi-def with no adverts and no probs. On Saturday night (German time) I was sitting in my chair, king of the world, watching OSU get beat.

I got real sleepy. Looked at my watch... Over an hour to our kickoff... Laid down for a short nap so I'd be fresh for the game... AND SLEPT FOR FIVE HOURS! I missed the whole damn game. I can't believe it. I've been waiting for that game for months.

Hopefully somebody will put the ND game up on youtube later this week, but it won't be like watching it live. Thanks Holakyle for your highlights, otherwise I still wouldn't have seen anything.

At least the new computer will be good for watching the Sooners the rest of the way. After all that, now I've got to figure out how to watch fox for the TCU game. Grrrrrr.

SoonerStormchaser
9/30/2013, 05:13 AM
Zero...cause I didn't watch the original broadcast on AFN...and they don't replay that stuff in Asscrackistan.

ouflak
9/30/2013, 06:54 AM
Watched the 1st half, but the connectivity from here overseas is a bit spotty, so I just ended up listening to the second. I will try to watch the 4th quarter today or tomorrow.

sendbaht
9/30/2013, 07:25 AM
once but highlights 3 times..

sendbaht
9/30/2013, 07:26 AM
Watched the 1st half, but the connectivity from here overseas is a bit spotty, so I just ended up listening to the second. I will try to watch the 4th quarter today or tomorrow.

Hi, I watched it overseas on JustinTv...in HD nice and clear...thanks goodness..

ouflak
9/30/2013, 08:52 AM
I thought the copyright hounds had run the possibility of college football being seen there into oblivion! Might have to take a peak there again....

picasso
9/30/2013, 10:34 AM
4 times with my blowup doll. And that was just Saturday night.

SoonerKnight
9/30/2013, 10:48 AM
ZERO. Can you believe it? Friday night, I even bought a brand new 27-inch iMac to stream the game, subscribed to a VPN so it would look like I was in the US, subscribed to ustvnow so I could get NBC in hi-def with no adverts and no probs. On Saturday night (German time) I was sitting in my chair, king of the world, watching OSU get beat.

I got real sleepy. Looked at my watch... Over an hour to our kickoff... Laid down for a short nap so I'd be fresh for the game... AND SLEPT FOR FIVE HOURS! I missed the whole damn game. I can't believe it. I've been waiting for that game for months.

Hopefully somebody will put the ND game up on youtube later this week, but it won't be like watching it live. Thanks Holakyle for your highlights, otherwise I still wouldn't have seen anything.

At least the new computer will be good for watching the Sooners the rest of the way. After all that, now I've got to figure out how to watch fox for the TCU game. Grrrrrr.

Huff99 he always puts up the entire game.

instigator
9/30/2013, 10:51 AM
None yet since I just got home last night at 10:15 from South Bend. I am planning on squeezing in a few minutes here and there all day long. Can't wait to see it again.

SouthFortySooner
9/30/2013, 11:48 AM
Watched it twice without stopping. Then wore the arrows off the back and forward buttons on the remote!

winout
9/30/2013, 12:10 PM
Was at my niece's wedding during the game and my son was texting me or I was watching on Gamecast as well. Place I was staying didn't have wifi so it took me about an hour to watch KyleHola's 15 highlight reel due to buffering on my phone.

Got in last night at 1 a.m.. My wife recorded the game for me and I watched the first two INT's this morning before I headed off to work.