PDA

View Full Version : Eric Stryker

Piware
9/29/2013, 05:43 PM
I have just watched game again and all I can say about the hit by Eric and interception by Corey Nelson to score is that it was Teddy Lehman/Roy Williams beautiful. After waiting 57 years for this win I am still a little giddy.

8timechamps
9/29/2013, 06:58 PM
That won't be the last time he (Striker) makes a play like that this year. All he did in high school was rush the QB. He's a DE in a linebacker's body.

okiewaker
9/29/2013, 06:59 PM
That may be the very play that won the game. Set the tone,, we were off and running after that.

Widescreen
9/29/2013, 07:03 PM
concentrate... concentrate... I've got to concentrate... concentrate... concentrate... Hello?... hello... hello... Echo... echo... echo... Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon... Manny Mota... Mota... Mota...

En_Fuego
9/29/2013, 07:06 PM
I felt the old time magic with just that one single play.

BetterSoonerThanLater
9/29/2013, 07:27 PM
concentrate... concentrate... I've got to concentrate... concentrate... concentrate... Hello?... hello... hello... Echo... echo... echo... Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon... Manny Mota... Mota... Mota...

Nice airplane reference

yermom
9/29/2013, 07:43 PM

Stryker!

I have just watched game again and all I can say about the hit by Eric and interception by Corey Nelson to score is that it was Teddy Lehman/Roy Williams beautiful. After waiting 57 years for this win I am still a little giddy.

i was saying that at the game.

was a thing of beauty

SoonerPride93
9/29/2013, 08:01 PM
Was texting all my friends after that play

"Stryker on the blitz, Nelson with the pick, and OU is gonna win it again"

picasso
9/29/2013, 10:00 PM
What a start!
All of my kids were sleeping when that happened so I had a quiet celebration.

VA Sooner
9/30/2013, 06:56 PM
It was a thing of beauty... beautiful hit, ball fluttering in the air to picked up by Nelson and in to the endzone.