PDA

View Full Version : NFL/Fantasy complaint thread

badger
9/23/2013, 11:27 AM
I need to complain about NFL/Fastasy Football somewhere and I hope you all do too.

1- **** Green Bay's running game.

Seriously, **** it. I go out and draft Eddie Lacy in round 4 before all the starting running backs are gone and he goes and gets injured. James Starks then goes on game of life mode last week to earn the starter job and GETS INJURED. Then some guy that I hope they cut right after the fumble loses the game for us. Thanks, Franklin. Please proceed immediately north to the CFL.

2- I have no wide receivers on my fantasy team.

Due to a faulty Internet connection on draft night, I ended up with Chicago's Brandon Marshall and Pitt's Emmanuel Sanders. GAG. Last night before I went to bed early I got to see Big Ben and Crazy Jay get sacked repeatedly instead of throw to either of them. effffffffffffff

3- No NFL BCS

Fortunately, there's no NFL BCS so my 1-2 Packers may still go to the playoffs, since our ****-awful division (NFC North) is guaranteed a playoff spot. Ha! It's like the BCS without having the BCS. Tee hee. Too bad da bears got lucky and started 3-0 :(

raaaage

SoonerInFortSmith
9/23/2013, 11:46 AM
Take a deep breath and step back from the ledge!

mojorisen2014
9/24/2013, 09:12 AM
I'll trade you Dwayne Bowe for Eddie Lacy.

badger
9/24/2013, 12:37 PM
I'll trade you Dwayne Bowe for Eddie Lacy.

Tee hee... he would still be better than the two dum dums I have to play at WR.

"The Wrath of Kuhn" actually did end up winning this weekend after a strong MNF showing from its kicker (Denver dude). It almost feels like highway robbery to win off a kicker though.

I am once again not favored this week according to the computers, but I have a masterful strategy that seems to work:

1- Jimmy Graham at tight end. While all the guys were off drafting WRs, I pick up the NFL's only can't miss TE. And then I flip everyone the bird this week as they realize Jordan Cameron's on my bench.

2- My defense is whoever is playing the Jaguars. Last week, someone already had Seattle, so I had to go with the next-best option: Whoever was playing the Browns (which actually netted 10 pts due to the attrocious number of turnovers).

Everything else just seems to fall in place, but EFF MY WIDE RECEIVERS, EFF MY PACKERS and EFF MY FANTASY TEAM if Jimmy Graham gets injured or stops getting several TDs a week

badger
10/1/2013, 08:43 AM
So my wide receivers STANK once again, but for some reason, every opponent that I have has the worst week they possibly can when they go up against me. It's like I have a les miles deal with satan or something...

Jimmy Graham *only* got two touchdowns. That doofus Tampa running back that I auto-picked second overall (behind NP's auto-pick of adrian peterson, but of course) sucked and fumbled, my quarterback's team (Stafford/Lions) was so far ahead that they were running a lot late...

HAIL KICKER AND DEFENSIVE STRATEGY! Denver's kicker might be more valuable than most team's quarterbacks.

And my defensive strategy (which I will abandon for one week since they play the Rams) of picking whoever plays Jacksonville continues with Indy getting me 23 ****ing points off all the Jag turnovers and mishaps.

Huzzah!