PDA

View Full Version : Places where inmates hid their cellphones

nighttrain12
9/23/2013, 12:31 AM
http://newsok.com/hide-and-seek-places-oklahoma-prison-inmates-hid-cellphones/article/3885600

including:

Body cavity
Toilet
Between two soap bars

http://cdn2.newsok.biz/cache/oklahoman_gallery-995263e287b33ac5558ec21991f597e0.jpg

Wishboned
9/23/2013, 08:45 AM
When you're hiding a phone in a body cavity, butt dialing takes on a whole new meaning.

sanantoniosooner
9/23/2013, 08:56 AM
That "eyes of texas" ringtone gave it away. They knew it came from the a-hole.

KantoSooner
9/23/2013, 09:21 AM
Is that photo UT's defensive backfield?

SanJoaquinSooner
9/23/2013, 09:21 AM
In the Netflix series "Orange is the New Black", about a women's prison, they have an episode where the warden discovers a website called "Prison Vagina" with pictures of anonymous vaginas posted, and there are background identifiers that indicate the pictures were taken at this prison.

The warden is determined to find the cell phone that is being used to take the pics (So funny -- the warden has this giant pic of a vagina on his desk). The cellphone is hidden in a bathroom toilet stall in a hole behind one of the wall tiles. It's the only stall in the place with a door and only certain prisoners get to use this stall.

Wishboned
9/23/2013, 09:35 AM
In the Netflix series "Orange is the New Black", about a women's prison, they have an episode where the warden discovers a website called "Prison Vagina" with pictures of anonymous vaginas posted, and there are background identifiers that indicate the pictures were taken at this prison.

The warden is determined to find the cell phone that is being used to take the pics (So funny -- the warden has this giant pic of a vagina on his desk). The cellphone is hidden in a bathroom toilet stall in a hole behind one of the wall tiles. It's the only stall in the place with a door and only certain prisoners get to use this stall.

That's a great show. I watched all the episodes over a weekend a couple of months ago.

8timechamps
9/23/2013, 03:13 PM
The guy on the far right, I can see he's doing some sign with his right hand, if only I could figure out what he's about to do with his left hand...

Soonerjeepman
9/23/2013, 04:23 PM
proud to be in prison and a gang banger...nice.

KantoSooner
9/23/2013, 05:00 PM
The guy on the far right, I can see he's doing some sign with his right hand, if only I could figure out what he's about to do with his left hand...

I do believe he's about to do what one teacher warned against in grade school before class portraits, "And for God's sake, don't dandle your ding-a-lings!"

Proudly we never had more than one dandler per class portrait. We were quick learners.