PDA

View Full Version : The Weekend! TGIF

Soonerjeepman
9/20/2013, 10:13 AM
So with no REAL football game on..what's your plans...?..

Tonight, taken GF's son to flag football, (dad was suppose to but he is a *ick)...no biggie, red solo cup night!
Tomorrow - wrk around house, HS son has fall baseball game, fire on patio, drinks, chillin
Sunday - pouring concrete base for bball goal at GF's house..

FUN FUN FUN!!!

Going to a beautiful fall weekend in KC.

proud gonzo
9/20/2013, 02:36 PM
Spending the weekend doing freelance editing projects and filling out job applications.

rock on sooner
9/20/2013, 03:39 PM
Gonna work out with my chainsaw, after 70 mph winds took out two
big branches on two of my trees....

SoonerInFortSmith
9/20/2013, 03:58 PM
Taking the wife to dinner tonight. Working 10 hours Saturday. Church and relaxing with the family Sunday.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/20/2013, 11:25 PM
Football practice for my 5th-6thgrade football team Saturday morning.. 2 basketball games for my teams on Saturday afternoon..My baseball team practices Sunday as does my travel basketball team..Monday is baseball game.

olevetonahill
9/21/2013, 12:22 AM
Beer, Next question.

Chuck Bao
9/21/2013, 12:58 AM
Saturday – Baylor - ULM game.
Sunday – Pushing around some dirt with my new toy and pretending that I’m making progress in building my new home.

Soonerjeepman
9/21/2013, 12:01 PM
cool toy...dang Stoops...so much for the weekend..lol.

C&CDean
9/22/2013, 09:40 AM
Saturday – Baylor - ULM game.
Sunday – Pushing around some dirt with my new toy and pretending that I’m making progress in building my new home.

Nice. You need to haul it up here and push some trees. I've got about a brazillion dead ones from the drought. Looking at a backhoe...

I'm still haying. About 3/4 done with my annual custom bale job between Maysville and Purcell. Fixin' to head out there right now...

SanJoaquinSooner
9/22/2013, 10:01 AM
Just got back from Dallas. Funeral service for my sister on Saturday. Earned her Bachelors and Masters in Speech Therapy at OU in the 70s. A decade later earned a Masters in Computer Science - Information Systems at UT Dallas and became a systems analyst in the insurance industry.

She discovered she had colon cancer too late. It had already spread to the liver.

olevetonahill
9/22/2013, 10:13 AM
Dayum, Sorry for yer loss Bro. Prayers Yalls way.
Thats TWO in just a few weeks, I hate Cancer. You holding up ok?

SanJoaquinSooner
9/22/2013, 10:58 AM
Dayum, Sorry for yer loss Bro. Prayers Yalls way.
Thats TWO in just a few weeks, I hate Cancer. You holding up ok?

I'm the only one left of the family I was born into, which is an empty feeling. But I feel sorry for her two kids most of all. Always tough to lose your mom, no matter the age or circumstance.

And I've scheduled a colonoscopy in October.

Sorry I missed my picks this week. But I wasn't doing too well anyway.

Soonerjeepman
9/22/2013, 05:36 PM
SJS,
yes, sorry for your loss....NOT a good weekend. Good for you scheduling your exam.

okiewaker
9/22/2013, 06:39 PM
Delete

okiewaker
9/22/2013, 06:54 PM
Sorry I missed my picks this week. But I wasn't doing too well anyway.

No matter. iDK you but,,,screw what age drs say to get checked,,,if you got ins, get it ALL checked. Can't be TOO careful.[/QUOTE]