PDA

View Full Version : new SI SE PUEDE March on Oct 5 in Phoenix

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/18/2013, 02:08 PM
Illegals to demonstrate again to push for another amnesty vote of some kind. I just heard it on the radio. I believe it's a state of Arizona vote. This time they're NOT marching down my street. At least it was announced they will do it elsewhere.

WHAT A COUNTRY!:fatigue:

SanJoaquinSooner
9/18/2013, 07:54 PM
Are illegals the only ones allowed to demonstrate, or can anyone?

9/18/2013, 08:01 PM
Are illegals the only ones allowed to demonstrate, or can anyone?The more, the scarier. If you get here in time, I'm sure you would be allowed to demo.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/19/2013, 03:41 AM
We just need one of those Solent Green riot scoop garbage trucks that was scooping rioters into...we could scoop them up and then just drive them over the border to dump out the cargo...

KantoSooner
9/19/2013, 08:32 AM
Whereever it's located, the food trucks nearby will be effing awesome!

soonercruiser
9/19/2013, 07:15 PM
I say give them a permit to march south, back across the border!

SanJoaquinSooner
9/20/2013, 01:33 AM
I would protest the airlines having layovers in Phoenix. All us conscientious people are trying our best to boycott Arizona.

9/20/2013, 01:40 AM
I would protest the airlines having layovers in Phoenix. All us conscientious people are trying our best to boycott Arizona.conscientiously outlaw?

What a country!

badger
9/20/2013, 11:12 AM
with all the poke talk lately i read this thread's title and was like "SI is doing a 'we can' issue?!" :stunned: :les: [hairGel]

9/20/2013, 12:13 PM
with all the poke talk lately i read this thread's title and was like "SI is doing a 'we can' issue?!" :stunned: :les: [hairGel]Pokes, Illegals, :surprise: they have something in common...they shouldn't be here, but at least some of the pokes aren't breaking the immigration laws.