PDA

View Full Version : Who embarrassed the Big 12 most this weekend?

badger
9/16/2013, 03:26 PM
Four choices: The refs in the TCU @ Tech game, Texas losing at home to Ole Miss, Kansas losing at Rice, or Iowa State losing at home to Iowa!

3 days of anonymous voting. No, you cannot choose "all of the above." Just click "Texas" like always if you cannot decide

rock on sooner
9/16/2013, 03:31 PM
I only saw the ISU game so I'll only defend the 'Clones. They are sorely
in need of a consistent QB. If the QB of the fourth quarter had played in
the first three quarters, then the Cyclones would most likely have won.
Richardson was completely out of sync the first three quarters of the game.
Got better in the 4th quarter.....

From what I've read, the Whorns win....

Temujin
9/16/2013, 03:32 PM
UT is an embarrassment no matter what they do.

bmjlr
9/16/2013, 03:37 PM
Texas hands down...19 returning starters and they're 1-2. Fortunately for us, the worst returning starter on their team is Mack! TEXAS: PLEASE DON'T LET HIM GO!!!!

Mac94
9/16/2013, 03:42 PM
It has to be Texas. No one nationally cares about Kansas football ... and the same can be said for Iowa St.

Bad reffing happens all over ... ask Wisconsin on that one. On any given Saturday fans of teams from every conference will be blasting refs.

But Texas ... this was supposed to be THE year ... Mack had been pointing to 2013 for years ... and the Horns are one of the two power teams ... one of the two blue bloods of the conference. The nation knows Texas' name ... so when they lose people take notice.

olevetonahill
9/16/2013, 03:51 PM
Kansas has Football???????

badger
9/16/2013, 04:01 PM
Why is the go-to option in these embarrassment polls always Texas?

It's become the "your mom" punchline of Big 12 football. Hook em

BoulderSooner79
9/16/2013, 04:04 PM
The refs in the TCU/TTech game were turrible.

When Ole Miss destroys 'Bama, LSU and aTm, the horns will be exonerated. Mack is betting his mortgage on it.

badger
9/16/2013, 04:08 PM
The refs in the TCU/TTech game were turrible.

When Ole Miss destroys 'Bama, LSU and aTm, the horns will be exonerated. Mack is betting his mortgage on it.

Backup option: Win out, get another 10-win season, the Big 12 title and a BCS berth

tycat947
9/16/2013, 04:12 PM
I believe Kansas lost to Rice at HOME last year so losing on the road against the Owls isn't as bad this year!

Tear Down This Wall
9/16/2013, 06:01 PM
How is Baylor not on the list for scheduling Wofford and Buffalo on back-to-back weekends?

cherokeebrewer
9/16/2013, 06:12 PM
How is Baylor not on the list for scheduling Wofford and Buffalo on back-to-back weekends?

Definitely shoulda been in poll

opksooner
9/16/2013, 06:50 PM
Yeah, it's texas, definitely texas.

All that money.

All those resources.

All of that fertile recruiting base.

All those 5 star recruits.

All that potential.

Pity.

Boomer Mooner
9/16/2013, 08:37 PM
Why is the go-to option in these embarrassment polls always Texas?

It's become the "your mom" punchline of Big 12 football. Hook em

It's simply true...they embarassed the Big 12 more than any other team this weekend. They are a huge part of the reason the Big 12 is currently irrelevant. I don't say Texas sucks because they are our mortal enemy any more, it's just simply true, they really do suck. And to top it all off, if your a Texas fan you actually had to pay extra for the Longhorn Network to watch them suck up the place. I hate to admit it but i think Texas has reached the point where they actually suck too much for my liking.

prrriiide
9/16/2013, 08:59 PM
The Pride. Last week even the WVU Scout board was talking about how lame they were.

Jacie
9/16/2013, 09:52 PM
. . . I don't say Texas sucks because they are our mortal enemy any more, it's just simply true, they really do suck. . . . I hate to admit it but i think Texas has reached the point where they actually suck too much for my liking.

The orangebloods have turned on their own program, howling for Mack to retire, replace the OC Applewhite, burn the redshirt of any of their freshman QB's. Reading their boards makes me laugh so hard it hurts. Things are seriously wrong in Austin. I don't know how but supposedly, last week's crowd for the Ole Miss game was the third largest in school history. Go figure.

Soonerus
9/16/2013, 09:54 PM
The Pride. Last week even the WVU Scout board was talking about how lame they were.

Seriously, most people in the Big XII don't even know who "The Pride" is...

CatfishSooner
9/16/2013, 10:04 PM
I hate to admit it but i think Texas has reached the point where they actually suck too much for my liking.

well said

OkieThunderLion
9/16/2013, 11:02 PM
Had Kansas beaten Rice, that would have been an upset!

Piware
9/17/2013, 12:38 AM
OSU should have been one of the choices for scheduling Lamar (whatever they are) and then thumping their chests for winning.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/17/2013, 01:44 AM
Backup option: Win out, get another 10-win season, the Big 12 title and a BCS berthNO FEAR, Mack! You CAN do it . You don't need Vince nor Colt, son! Your Longwhorns are just waiting for your assertiveness! Whookem Whorns!!! You GO!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/17/2013, 01:52 AM
I don't know how but supposedly, last week's crowd for the Ole Miss game was the third largest in school history. Go figure.SEC, SEC, SEC,...Duh!

stoopified
9/17/2013, 06:36 AM
Texas and it ain't even close.

BigTip
9/17/2013, 07:01 AM
Yeah, it's texas, definitely texas.

All that money.

All those resources.

All of that fertile recruiting base.

All those 5 star recruits.

All that potential.

Pity.

I say this very thing almost daily, because here in Austin, it's getting to be a daily conversation for people. All those things in place and yet no results. Let me see, what is missing from that mix? Oh, right, COACHING!

I agree with what Boomer Mooner said too. They are getting so bad that they are hurting the conference.
"OU beat Texas again. Yawn. Like, who hasn't?"