PDA

View Full Version : DD Update...

The Ghost of Mex
9/15/2013, 08:27 AM
Anyone know why he didn't play? What does "coaches decision" mean?

Maybe someone on a pay site could pass along the info to a poor ol' soonerfan:wink:?

cleller
9/15/2013, 08:50 AM
Don't have any subscriptions. The only thing I've picked up on is "off the field issues". Going out on a limb, maybe he was acting like a Johnny Football-type, but has a coach with nads that actually runs the show.

The end result? The kid learns a lesson quickly that might help both him and the program save face later. What a concept.

BoulderSooner79
9/15/2013, 08:53 AM
Doghouse of some kind, no doubt.

CatfishSooner
9/15/2013, 08:59 AM
W/ Clay solid as ever, Finch dazzling, and Ford knockin the **** outta linebackers, DD better get his head on strait if he wants
to contribute any more this year

Collier11
9/15/2013, 10:14 AM
he has a chance to play in the league but he isn't doing himself any favors

Soonerfan88
9/15/2013, 09:48 PM
Student grapevine says he doesn't go to class.

MyT Oklahoma
9/15/2013, 10:00 PM
Student grapevine says he doesn't go to class.

Sorry to hear this but he won't be missed if he doesn't change his ways.

SoonerForLife92
9/15/2013, 10:41 PM
Let him skip class Finch needs to play more anyway.

Curly Bill
9/15/2013, 10:45 PM

Funny, but true!

OkieThunderLion
9/15/2013, 10:51 PM

They really play different positions. DDW is a complete (blocking included) back.

Finch is a ball carrier who needs more touches.

8timechamps
9/15/2013, 11:07 PM
I really like what DD brings to the team (on the field), but I think he dances too much at first contact. Otherwise, he's a very solid runner.

I also heard that the issue that kept him out of action Saturday was missing classes.

Blue
9/15/2013, 11:20 PM
Sorry to hear this but he won't be missed if he doesn't change his ways.

Uh yes he will. He's a possible 1st or 2nd rounder in the draft. He's good. We need him.

We beat freakin Tulsa and now all the sudden we're world beaters. Some things never change.

OkieThunderLion
9/15/2013, 11:43 PM
Uh yes he will. He's a possible 1st or 2nd rounder in the draft. He's good. We need him.

We beat freakin Tulsa and now all the sudden we're world beaters. Some things never change.

Zero chance. imo

Blue
9/15/2013, 11:55 PM
Zero chance. imo
Well I'll take the opinion of people who get paid to evaluate talent and know what they are talking about as opposed to a message board blowhard who doesn't. geesh.

SoonerForLife92
9/16/2013, 12:51 AM
They really play different positions. DDW is a complete (blocking included) back.

Finch is a ball carrier who needs more touches.

Yeah but I like what I see out of Clay in that department and Ford looks to be pretty physical as well. We could definitely use DD especially agaisnt notre dame but hopefully he won't be missed too much if he is not there.

BoulderSooner79
9/16/2013, 01:00 AM
I guess there is a reason DD went the JC route.

OUmillenium
9/16/2013, 02:40 AM
He will be back this week. And probably play well v the domers.

Collier11
9/16/2013, 06:28 PM
DD is a high level draft potential type of player, he could play his way into a high pick or play his way out. Someone like him will be looked at for off field issues big time

olevetonahill
9/16/2013, 06:32 PM
I really like what DD brings to the team (on the field), but I think he dances too much at first contact. Otherwise, he's a very solid runner.

I also heard that the issue that kept him out of action Saturday was missing classes.

Well jst let him do what Johnny Suck a Punk does and take On-Line classes. Sheesh this aint hard folks, LOL

OkieThunderLion
9/16/2013, 11:05 PM
Well I'll take the opinion of people who get paid to evaluate talent and know what they are talking about as opposed to a message board blowhard who doesn't. geesh.
Sorry for giving an opinion. LOL!

OkieThunderLion
9/16/2013, 11:10 PM
BTW, there were a grand total of zero RBs taken in the 1st round of last year's draft. So excuse me for believing that OU's "co-starter" (back-up?) RB won't go in the 1st round next year.