PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss - Horn postgame radio

Mac94
9/14/2013, 11:38 PM
Erin Hogan of 104.9 ESPN radio is saying he believes Mack, this week, will announce that this is his last year as head coach. He has said numerous times tonight that the process behind the scenes has begun according to people he has spoken with this week. Just something to watch for. A lot of comparisions to 1997.

Piware
9/14/2013, 11:39 PM
I heard Mack's post game on Fox Sports. Begging for fan support and said they want to go on and win the Big 12 Championship. Poor old thing must be on crack.

En_Fuego
9/14/2013, 11:43 PM
Erin Hogan of 104.9 ESPN radio is saying he believes Mack, this week, will announce that this is his last year as head coach. He has said numerous times tonight that the process behind the scenes has begun according to people he has spoken with this week. Just something to watch for. A lot of comparisions to 1997.

I hope that behind the scenes process doesn't have anything to do with Saban. Whorns could make him an offer he couldn't refuse.

OU_Sooners75
9/14/2013, 11:48 PM
I read something similar to that on rivals last week. That the BMDs are getting tired of the entire athletic department going down hill, especially football.

Something to the effect that the BMDs are done supporting Dodds and Brown.

BMD = Big Money Donors

OU_Sooners75
9/14/2013, 11:49 PM

I hope that behind the scenes process doesn't have anything to do with Saban. Whorns could make him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Why would Saban leave Bama, a better tradition. And better program, to go to Texas?....besides money.

I think Bama donors will match Texas.

Edmond Sooner
9/14/2013, 11:50 PM
That's really too bad - I wish Mack could stay around as Whorn coach forever. Doesn't he have a contract through 2020?

MyT Oklahoma
9/15/2013, 09:43 AM
When is the last time we've hung 50 on UT three years in a row? Never.

October 12th can't come soon enough.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_River_Rivalry