PDA

View Full Version : WHERE ARE THEY NOW......HERR SHOLZ AND THE TEXAS LIDIGATOR?

Soonerfossil
9/14/2013, 04:38 PM
I used to enjoy the rancor and fights that sometimes occurred on this board with between longtime Sooner posters and Herr Sholz and the Texas Lidagator.

Anybody heard from either lately Wondering why they don't bother to post on this board any more, could it be because the Longhorns have a high degree of suckage??

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
9/14/2013, 05:16 PM
I do miss them both! And I am being serious. They were good fun.

Judge Smails
9/14/2013, 05:28 PM
The Texas program is like a black hole. It sucks so much, nothing can escape from it, not even light.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/14/2013, 05:32 PM
We all know what actually goes in the black hole of texas. You can see for $9.95 a month on the internet.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/14/2013, 05:34 PM
If I GAS about what non-Sooner fans think, I would go to non-Sooner message boards, where those guys in question SHOULD be posting, if at all.

cleller
9/14/2013, 05:34 PM
Don't miss.

Anyone who brags about his bow tie collection on an OU message board can go head first into that whorn black hole and stay there.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/14/2013, 05:36 PM
So hot.

OUmillenium
9/14/2013, 05:44 PM
I missed them...didn't account for proper windage.

GDC
9/15/2013, 02:12 PM
heh

Breadburner
9/15/2013, 02:17 PM
Down a spider hole.....!!

SicEmBaylor
9/15/2013, 02:20 PM
If I GAS about what non-Sooner fans think, I would go to non-Sooner message boards, where those guys in question SHOULD be posting, if at all.
Agreed!

olevetonahill
9/15/2013, 02:30 PM
Lid retired from here said he would never be back cause the Posse was too hard on him er somesuchshat.

Funny he left about the time they had their 1st 5-7 season :cocksure:

MyT Oklahoma
9/15/2013, 02:31 PM
"It was a dark and stormy night, suddenly a shot rang out.... and Texas Lidagator heard the ambulance siren."

Soonerwake
9/15/2013, 09:34 PM

Agree 10000000%... I still have no idea why a fan of another team, especially a rival, would want to hang out on our board..

MyT Oklahoma
9/15/2013, 09:37 PM
Agree 10000000%... I still have no idea why a fan of another team, especially a rival, would want to hang out on our board..

As a former torts professor once said.... "There's one in every class."

70sooner
9/15/2013, 10:08 PM
this is not the only board that Texas fan has disappeared from. It is amazing all the pre season blow from Texas fan was with all those returning starters, all 19 of them, that all they had to do was give Ash da keys to da bus and it was glory days, once again.

Oh well....

SanJoaquinSooner
9/15/2013, 10:10 PM
Lid retired from here said he would never be back cause the Posse was too hard on him er somesuchshat.

Funny he left about the time they had their 1st 5-7 season :cocksure:

vet, you need to be not so intimidating.

olevetonahill
9/16/2013, 04:12 AM
vet, you need to be not so intimidating.

Heh, You weathered It, and came out the other side Fit . Some just couldnt take it and went running away crying.

Glad ya stuck around, we have some interesting Convos.

stoopified
9/16/2013, 08:18 AM
HERR AND Lid and all their ilk are huddled in a dark corner,sucking on their thumbs, and muttering Vince Young,Colt McCoy,2005 National title......all while softly banging their heads against the wall.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/16/2013, 10:26 AM
I miss them..

deweydw
9/16/2013, 12:38 PM
This was the last place Lid was seen, a few years back. Not sure about Sholz...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_f98opUNuVXc/TFxC2yZm1DI/AAAAAAAARYg/ap0K4v_0nPM/s400/head-in-toilet.jpg

Scott D
9/16/2013, 12:43 PM
Herr has posted some this year on the recruiting part of the site.

If you people really felt nostalgic for and missed a whorn poster it should be caphorns.

9/16/2013, 01:14 PM
If you people really felt nostalgic for and missed a whorn poster it should be caphorns.If I remember correctly, he was less obnoxious than just about all the other whorn posters.

ouwasp
9/16/2013, 01:21 PM
I'm okay with them gone, but... if they want to be civil, fine. I'd rather have them around than OSU folks. They are the ones I wish would jump in a black hole.

SoonerInFortSmith
9/16/2013, 03:21 PM
Agreed!

Now that right there is funny. I can't give rep on my mobile app but you definitely deserve some SicEm.

9/16/2013, 03:22 PM
I'm okay with them gone, but... me too, but we still have the curiosity of lost folks from other fan bases, who are just as unappreciated.

9/16/2013, 03:26 PM
Now that right there is funny. I can't give rep on my mobile app but you definitely deserve some SicEm.agreed. But, I do believe Sicem is some sort of an exception. He DOES seem to be KIND OF an OU fan. I would guess that he posts more here than over at one of the Waco School message boards

SoonerInFortSmith
9/16/2013, 03:38 PM
He almost seems to kinda have part of a head on his shoulders too.

olevetonahill
9/16/2013, 03:48 PM
He almost seems to kinda have part of a
head on his shoulders too.

WTF are you smokin? That boy dont know Come here from Sic em.
His folks is aggies hes a teddy bear. No clue why he rides is Moped over here .

9/16/2013, 03:57 PM
WTF are you smokin? That boy dont know Come here from Sic em.
His folks is aggies hes a teddy bear. No clue why he rides is Moped over here .it's strange to me why he does, too, but if I was to guess, I would say his folks didn't paint him with the halloween colors, and growing up in OK, one can't help but be exposed to some Sooner love and spirit.

Spray
9/16/2013, 05:37 PM
couchman was the best UT poster ever on this board.

sooneron
9/16/2013, 08:05 PM
couch can suck a bag of dicks. Herr is still around. I'm pretty sure it was not the posse that ran Lid off, he seriously pissed off some of the old schoolers a few years back. Don't miss him. caphorns wasn't too bad... for a ****ing no good whorn.

olevetonahill
9/16/2013, 08:29 PM
couch can suck a bag of dicks. Herr is still around. I'm pretty sure it was not the posse that ran Lid off, he seriously pissed off some of the old schoolers a few years back. Don't miss him. caphorns wasn't too bad... for a ****ing no good whorn.

Shhhhhh The Posse got the Blame for every one being runned off. Dont ya member?
:wink:

sooneron
9/16/2013, 08:31 PM
I know one thing's for sure, GDC misses the hell outta all those guys. I hear they are friends on LinkedIN!

olevetonahill
9/16/2013, 08:36 PM
I know one thing's for sure, GDC misses the hell outta all those guys. I hear they are friends on LinkedIN!

Ive heard the same thing.

TAFBSooner
9/16/2013, 08:46 PM
They've got a little T-shirt venture going . . .

http://www.weweretexas.com/

Soonerus
9/16/2013, 08:47 PM
No big loss to lose the UT band wagoners , only post during their perceived good times and abandon ship the last 3 years and this year...

olevetonahill
9/16/2013, 08:48 PM
No big loss to lose the UT band wagoners , only post during their perceived good times and abandon ship the last 3 years and this year...

Yup

mosoon
9/16/2013, 08:55 PM
People who used to post here and never do anymore are d*cks.

Soonerus
9/16/2013, 08:56 PM
Just UT former posters...d*ck...

mosoon
9/16/2013, 09:19 PM
Just UT former posters...d*ck...

Lol son. Tread lightly.

Soonerus
9/16/2013, 09:25 PM
Lol son jr...

8timechamps
9/16/2013, 09:34 PM
Herr still posts once in a while (on the recruiting board), and I've always liked having him around.

The way some of you guys get so worked up over opposing fans posting here is kind of funny to me. I have a lot of friends that aren't OU fans, and we talk frequently about college football...and they even sometimes *gasp* give me **** about the Sooners (when it's deserved). I do the same when their teams are sucking it up. It's football, not brain surgery.

I'd argue that Sic'Em has been a better poster here over the years than a lot of folks who have come and gone. If we ran off every opposing fan, we'd be left with a big circle jerk.

Soonerus
9/16/2013, 09:35 PM
Herr still posts once in a while (on the recruiting board), and I've always liked having him around.

The way some of you guys get so worked up over opposing fans posting here is kind of funny to me. I have a lot of friends that aren't OU fans, and we talk frequently about college football...and they even sometimes *gasp* give me **** about the Sooners (when it's deserved). I do the same when their teams are sucking it up. It's football, not brain surgery.

I'd argue that Sic'Em has been a better poster here over the years than a lot of folks who have come and gone. If we ran off every opposing fan, we'd be left with a big circle jerk.

it is now official you are perfect !!!

Collier11
9/16/2013, 09:43 PM

Now that's not true, SicEm partakes in many a circle jerk

CatfishSooner
9/16/2013, 09:49 PM

Circle jerk???

SicEmBaylor
9/16/2013, 09:55 PM
Now that's not true, SicEm partakes in many a circle jerk
I'll neither confirm nor deny.

Soonerus
9/16/2013, 09:56 PM
I'll neither confirm nor deny.

A confirmation in any language...

SicEmBaylor
9/16/2013, 09:58 PM
agreed. But, I do believe Sicem is some sort of an exception. He DOES seem to be KIND OF an OU fan. I would guess that he posts more here than over at one of the Waco School message boards
I post about 50x more here than anywhere else including BFans. Although, I have started posting there a little more often now that we're winning. The problem is that for years BaylorFans was intolerable with everyone believing the sky was constantly falling (and for years it was).

Sooners are and always have been my big ole #2.

CatfishSooner
9/16/2013, 10:00 PM
Sooners are and always have been my big ole #2.

that's touching...

SicEmBaylor
9/16/2013, 10:03 PM
that's touching...

Do you like being touched?

8timechamps
9/16/2013, 10:05 PM
it is now official you are perfect !!!

I'm surprised it took you this long to come to that conclusion!

Soonerus

Yikes !!!

CatfishSooner

no, i do not want to partake in a circle jerk...

8timechamps
9/16/2013, 10:07 PM
Circle jerk???

Wait, is that an invitation?

CatfishSooner
9/16/2013, 10:07 PM
Wait, is that an invitation?

apparently he took it that way

8timechamps
9/16/2013, 10:10 PM
apparently he took it that way

He'll do that sometimes. Just swat him on the *** with a rolled up newspaper.

Soonerus
9/16/2013, 10:12 PM

or ignore him....

CatfishSooner
9/16/2013, 10:18 PM

How do I know he wouldn't take that as an invitation??

sooneron
9/16/2013, 10:27 PM
People who used to post here and never do anymore are d*cks.

http://blogs.technet.com/blogfiles/jonjor/WindowsLiveWriter/ComputerstopsrespondingorrestartsduringH_CFC8/exclamation%20point%20sign%20red%20triangle_2.png

CatfishSooner
9/16/2013, 10:28 PM
http://blogs.technet.com/blogfiles/jonjor/WindowsLiveWriter/ComputerstopsrespondingorrestartsduringH_CFC8/exclamation%20point%20sign%20red%20triangle_2.png

why?

SicEmBaylor
9/16/2013, 11:12 PM
no, i do not want to partake in a circle jerk...
I never said by me. Someone is projecting!

Scott D
9/17/2013, 12:22 PM
I miss Veritittays...good thing I has the facebook.

CowboyMRW
9/17/2013, 01:02 PM
I'm okay with them gone, but... if they want to be civil, fine. I'd rather have them around than OSU folks. They are the ones I wish would jump in a black hole.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/yes/dwight_yes.gif

I knew we were your real rival!!!!