PDA

View Full Version : USC de-commit has OU in his final 5

8timechamps
9/13/2013, 11:35 PM
With the loss to Washington State last weekend, Fresno Central defensive tackle Tashon Smallwood announced his de-commitment from the Trojans. Smallwood is a highly recruited defensive tackle, and has released a list of his top five schools (in no particular order): Oklahoma, Alabama, UCLA, California and Arizona State. Smallwood has plans to take one of his official visits to Norman, but no date has been set.

Here's the rundown on Smallwood:

Tashon Smallwood
Defensive Tackle
Fresno, CA
Fresno Central High School East Campus
6'1", 285

Scout: 4 star (Scout top 20 by position)
Rivals: 3 star
ESPN: 4 star (ESPN top 300)

Offers
Alabama
Arizona State
California
Oklahoma
UCLA
Boise State
Houston
Miami (FL)
Nevada
Oregon State
San Jose State
USC
Wisconsin

Ruf/Nek7
9/14/2013, 04:23 PM
I remember that name. Glad he saw that usuc is going nowhere. Hopefully he sees the potential here at OU.

Curly Bill
9/14/2013, 04:38 PM
I don't see North Texas on his list???? Are we sure we want him?

BoulderSooner79
9/15/2013, 09:24 AM
With a name like Smallwood, you know this kid is tough.

SoonerorLater
9/16/2013, 08:45 AM
I don't see North Texas on his list???? Are we sure we want him?

What do you mean? Nothing gives me more pleasure than to steal a recruit right out from under the nose of North Texas or New Mexico St.

Curly Bill
9/16/2013, 04:42 PM
What do you mean? Nothing gives me more pleasure than to steal a recruit right out from under the nose of North Texas or New Mexico St.

You should be happy, happy, happy, cause we've been beating them out for all manner of mid-level recruits this year.

SoonerorLater
9/17/2013, 07:53 AM
You should be happy, happy, happy, cause we've been beating them out for all manner of mid-level recruits this year.

Absolutely. Before you know it we'll be winning head to head recruiting battles with SMU and Rice.