PDA

View Full Version : I don't normally wish bad on anyone but...

achiro
9/12/2013, 10:42 PM
The best thing that could happen is a career ending hit on Johnny Massengil, like losing a leg or something, in the first play, then the back up comes in and beats Alabama, then both teams lose every game the rest of the season.

SicEmBaylor
9/12/2013, 10:45 PM
I will never ever wish for anything good or positive to happen to Aggie. I wish nothing but doom or gloom for anyone who ever taints themselves by wearing maroon and uttering those vile words "Gig 'Em." That entire university and all of B/CS can sink into the Earth and all of Aggiedom can rot in hell for the rest of eternity.

Aggie delenda est.

Curly Bill
9/12/2013, 10:46 PM
I hope Bama beats aTm by 50 points! Hate the aggots!

thecrimsoncrusader
9/13/2013, 06:14 AM
I want ATM to win on a last second missed field goal that is actually ruled as being good and then have them tank the rest of the season. That will be hard to do on their crappy SEC schedule though.

Therealsouthsider
9/13/2013, 07:21 AM
...their respective stadiums should simultaneously disappear into large sinkholes

ss

sendbaht
9/13/2013, 07:24 AM
I hope Bama beats aTm by 50 points! Hate the aggots!

I don't hate them that much but 30 points would be nice.:))

Soonerjeepman
9/13/2013, 08:51 AM
The best thing that could happen is a career ending hit on Johnny Massengil, like losing a leg or something, in the first play, then the back up comes in and beats Alabama, then both teams lose every game the rest of the season.

I'm sure every Big 8 school and most of the country thought that about Boz...I hate cockiness/bravado ..but OU has had their fair share.

yeah a 3/2 game would be nice...not sure who I'd want to win...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az-vWh_VcuI

JiminyChristmas
9/13/2013, 01:42 PM
Every OU fan should be pulling for a&m to lose as many games as possible. A successful SEC team in Texas, which is obviously our bread and butter for recruiting, is very bad for the Sooners in the long run. If a&m is good, anytime we are going head to head with them on a big time recruit down there, all they have to do is flash the "we're in the SEC" card and we are toast. That conference is a huge deal to the top recruits. It's why I said all along we should have gone there.

thecrimsoncrusader
9/13/2013, 05:53 PM
Every OU fan should be pulling for a&m to lose as many games as possible. A successful SEC team in Texas, which is obviously our bread and butter for recruiting, is very bad for the Sooners in the long run. If a&m is good, anytime we are going head to head with them on a big time recruit down there, all they have to do is flash the "we're in the SEC" card and we are toast. That conference is a huge deal to the top recruits. It's why I said all along we should have gone there.

Most college football players don't like the male hostesses that ATM provides on their recruiting trip.

cleller
9/13/2013, 06:06 PM
I was thinking about this earlier, and whether or not to post my true feelings. Before reading this thread I was inclined to be silent, but what fun is that?

I wish Bama would come out and pound ATM, and control Johhny Hymen all day. Then, when the game is out of reach in the fourth quarter and the little stain is running for his life, break him into about 3 pieces.

boomersooner28
9/14/2013, 05:18 AM
ROLLLL TIIDDE!!!!

King Crimson
9/14/2013, 06:15 AM
i can live with arrogance, hell sorta like it....when it's been earned.

Bama can say it.

ATM is just goofy. my least fave team from the old Big XII.

once you let Aggy blow their load, Kyle has proven to be a winnable place over the last 15 years for visiting teams.

Roll Tide.