PDA

View Full Version : I know it's not nice to wallow in others' misery...but damn!

SoonerStormchaser
9/10/2013, 03:20 PM
Texass and SUCC in turmoil on the field...little brother in denial about stuff off the field and about to get butt****ed by the NCAA...

tis a great week to sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

Edmond Sooner
9/10/2013, 03:51 PM
Heh. :victorious:

olevetonahill
9/10/2013, 04:05 PM
I refuse to call the Pukes "Little Brother" I have No use whatsoever for any of em.

SoonerStormchaser
9/10/2013, 04:23 PM
Ok Vet, how about we refer to them as "an unwanted houseguest who molests the farm animals?"

boomersooner28
9/10/2013, 04:30 PM
I hope I am wrong...but I don't see anything happening to Okie light. Yaa...a little bit of a PR black-eye, but in the long run I bet the NCAA does nothing. Unless SI has some damning evidence of improper benefits or academic fraud, OsU will walk away from this pretty unscathed.

olevetonahill
9/10/2013, 04:32 PM
Ok Vet, how about we refer to them as "an unwanted houseguest who molests the farm animals?"

Barn sweepers.

stoopified
9/10/2013, 04:57 PM
I hope I am wrong...but I don't see anything happening to Okie light. Yaa...a little bit of a PR black-eye, but in the long run I bet the NCAA does nothing. Unless SI has some damning evidence of improper benefits or academic fraud, OsU will walk away from this pretty unscathed. Hope you are wrong but that exact thought has been in the back of my mind too.I just knew that JF and aTm were going down for those blatant and obvious rules violations and they skated so I woulldn't be at all to see the Neon Orange Ags slither out.

sendbaht
9/11/2013, 12:42 AM
This is not always going to happen in one week OU wins, usc loses tx loses little brother ( I like to call them LB because they hate it so much) is in big trouble....enjoy it while is lasts....Now lets repeat this, this week.:))

SOONER44EVER
9/11/2013, 12:43 AM
This is not always going to happen in one week OU wins, usc loses tx loses little brother ( I like to call them LB because they hate it so much) is in big trouble....enjoy it while is lasts....Now lets repeat this, this week.:)) Lets not forget Notre dame losing too.

sendbaht
9/11/2013, 12:48 AM
Lets not forget Notre dame losing too.

My gosh...YES!!!!

Judge Smails
9/11/2013, 01:15 AM
The funniest thing is that this whole thing is just slowly coming out, one day at a time, instead of all at once.

It's almost like watching someone being subjected to the Chinese Water Torture, just one drip at a time.

cleller
9/11/2013, 08:52 AM
I need to be more "in the moment" and optimistic like you guys when it comes to football. I'm already mourning what will surely be the end of Mack. Who knows what they can buy down there.

KantoSooner
9/11/2013, 09:32 AM
Well, as far as that goes Cleller, I was thinking about who I fear going to UT and none seem to work out:

Saban? Oh, he might, but I don't think so. Not with what he's got up and running at Bammer.

Les? They wouldn't have him.

Stong? Too black for Texas. Sorry, but them's the facts.

Kelly? Nope, he's set.

Urban? Now, he's got his dream job.

So, who? The candidate has to be a manager as much as a coach and I don't think Texas would take anyone who hadn't coached at the highest level already.

I can't come up with names that seem to fit the profile. I'm holding out hope that Smack Daddy gets another year to show his cunning plan.

BoulderSooner79
9/11/2013, 10:10 AM
I need to be more "in the moment" and optimistic like you guys when it comes to football. I'm already mourning what will surely be the end of Mack. Who knows what they can buy down there.

Sport fan's misery goes in cycles. So you can either be reserved when your enemy suffers knowing your turn will come, or relish in the moment and don't worry about the inevitable payback. Besides, you might luck out and die before that happens. ;)

I know there are enemy fans enjoying or QB situation right now, hoping it remains an issue, so I don't worry about being not nice.

BoulderSooner79
9/11/2013, 10:11 AM
Well, as far as that goes Cleller, I was thinking about who I fear going to UT and none seem to work out:

Saban? Oh, he might, but I don't think so. Not with what he's got up and running at Bammer.

Les? They wouldn't have him.

Stong? Too black for Texas. Sorry, but them's the facts.

Kelly? Nope, he's set.

Urban? Now, he's got his dream job.

So, who? The candidate has to be a manager as much as a coach and I don't think Texas would take anyone who hadn't coached at the highest level already.

I can't come up with names that seem to fit the profile. I'm holding out hope that Smack Daddy gets another year to show his cunning plan.

That sweaty guy at TCU ?

yermom
9/11/2013, 10:28 AM
the though of Briles going there is pretty frightening.

beating Texas with Baylor has to be a pretty good bullet point on one's resume

Mack came from UNC. not exactly world class there.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/11/2013, 11:18 AM
HIRE BRANT VENERBELS

King Barry's Back
9/11/2013, 11:57 AM
The funniest thing is that this whole thing is just slowly coming out, one day at a time, instead of all at once.

It's almost like watching someone being subjected to the Chinese Water Torture, just one drip at a time.

My only thought is "Couldn't happen. To better group of people."

In just relish the whole show - the allegations, the denials, the blaming the messenger. A little something for everybody.

tycat947
9/11/2013, 01:02 PM

So true!!!

SoonerStormchaser
9/11/2013, 01:03 PM
The OSU trolls are out in force on the replies in the CNN/SI article...trying to defend the school by attacking the players interviewed and the authors....it's really funny to watch.

KantoSooner
9/11/2013, 01:04 PM
That sweaty guy at TCU ?

Patterson? He's an actual coach. Not sure he'd be the hands off manager type.

cvsooner
9/11/2013, 01:14 PM
The OSU trolls are out in force on the replies in the CNN/SI article...trying to defend the school by attacking the players interviewed and the authors....it's really funny to watch.

As the old legal saying goes, "If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts. If you have the law on your side, pound the law. If you have neither on your side, pound the witnesses."

Monster Zero
9/11/2013, 07:39 PM
If you gloat too much you'll be next.

CatfishSooner
9/11/2013, 09:19 PM
My only thought is "Couldn't happen. To better group of people."

In just relish the whole show - the allegations, the denials, the blaming the messenger. A little something for everybody.

BAWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!